[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahaha the party is on.

@doc i saw a group pic of CoBM, and i must say what unnie feels for abonim OT, is the same feelings she has for ur ahjushi.. coz there is DISTANCE between them.. hahaha

Saw this too

Healer Second Script reading

@B-u-z-z-B-e-e you can just give us the link. Or if there's the link, simply put the link on the image button (the one near hyperlink)

HJW on kdramastars:
http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/41516/20141001/ha-ji-won-s-airport-fashion-shows-her-fall-styling-tips.htm
----------------------------------------------
Not quite fish, but give us hope

class="at_ttl"Singer Says 89 Percent Of Kdrama Couples Date In Real LifeThen he went on to say that 89 percent of drama couples date their co-stars.
link:
http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/10158/20130812/singer-89-percent-kdrama-couples-date-real-life.htm
---------------------------------------------------------------
First, ofc the number of real life couple from dramaland not that high. But it's only what known to public. I bet more real life couples actually happen, but maybe because they don't want to caught in scandal so they won't disclose their relationships. And the one who said it is Sung Shi Kyung, a singer, so at least he knows what really happens in the industry. If all idols are dating nowadays, it makes sense if the actors/actresses also date after starring in drama together.
Ahem JiJi :> :>

I read in fb that ha ji won didnt even know that she was nominated in KDA.. lol

She was asked if shes expecting too win in the said awarding event and she replied thar she ddnt know that she was nominated. Shes not that greedy to receive the award.

So jcw may not know too that he was nominated. Lol

lol clearly our JiJi are weirdo chinggus :)) while everyone hurry to prepare dress/suit for the Awards, JiJi just stay in their own world and never mind what happenning outside =)) =)) =))

hehe as hjw interview, seems she goin to reveal something we-are-waiting-to-for ;)) ;))

yah @namyo im really ashamed to translate that chapter :\"> :\"> but my secret to do it easily is repeat this words again and again

"i am a nun, i am a nun  gomo4.gif?w=500gomo4.gif?w=500  gomo4.gif?w=500 "

=)) =))

@sharonsfv‌ you might meet @dinotuna in the same temple :P although you both have different reasons.

I let my imagination get wild. Omo I love the way they teased each other. :\">

The only reason to see that ji ji were recognized but it seems that they don't mind about it. I guess the reward was already giving to them by the fans. :x

ChelseaS

said: @m1ssu

Welcome to the thread chingu! Enjoy, have fun.. and behave!

I'm seeing similarities with our resident doc in your posts.
;););):D:D:D

@drbigapple

I think our new chingu is not referring to your favorite ajhussi...but someone else. You all know who I mean, right? Maybe we could all refer to him as abonim now. Since the justice league knows all our secret name code.

tsk tsk im using my magnifier to spot out where puppy seat in the pic posted by @sakura29angle :-B 

yah and i found out, puppy sitting at the right while pmy and yjt sitting side by side at the left :-? :-? ohh i remember these positions are the same in the 1st script reading, wonder why :>

gals could it be yjt and pmy are a couple in this drama :-/ or that is puppy wants to sit alone there or else someone goin to kick him ;)) ;))

edit:
lol @m1ssu seem u trying to match JiJi in the garden huh :)) or your mean is jcw looking at hjw emotionally ;;)

unnie..why dont u juz buy the craftholic franchise ;)) ;)) ;)) for a 36 yo lady to carry around a soft toy...tsk tsk tsk..unnie,u are suppose to carry your baby around at tis age:P:P
@sakura29angel
[-X [-X ahjussi and abonim definitely not same situationahjussi smarter because he is the one having love triangle in coabm =)) =)) but the last day filming..hahaha ahjussi with his 'peace' sign =)) =)) omo...ahjussi  pls dont  get infected with 'the childish acts' from unnie

@kanya
i believe the number are high abt co stars dating each other....but the chances  of co stars  caught dating/get married at the end may be lower :-B :-Bsince 2014 is a  year full of kceleb  surprises....so unnie i juz wan to hear about ur happy wedding news:> :>

Hahaha..

" Im more at ease with Ji Chang Wook than JJM" - ha ji won

This statement of her, hahahah makes me feel love.. hahha

Not bitter but sweet.. hahaha

Got this from the article shared in hjw thread, cant post the whole article here im just using my phone.

Another one, from another article, she said that she always have those loving stares to her leading man that makes their chemistry great.. hahah

I see, those loving stares are intented only for jcw, thats why they build up such an awesome chemistry..

@doc is it YEh who sits besides unnie?

Why JiJi havent update their ig. Its 3 weeks and still no updates.

Now, i came to believe what @JacquelinQ said before, that JiJi are competing of who will last not to update their ig. Loser will treat the other a meal.

Yesterday JCW retweeted the tweet from Musical Mag. Hmmmmm

So theyre resisting themselves to updates their ig. Wae :(( are u in a cool off situation?

actually i dont like all these secret dating, nobody knws and they probably chat alot but dont meet so often, so its easy to two time.

i always hv a feeling hjw likes jcw fr the IG postings but jcw can be quite cool headed and he is also younger n hv many other opportunities..

i need to let my paeha go...

@sakura29angel
hmm....i dont think it is yeh.....because she had finish her part much much earlier..and the group picture of coabm taken on the last day filming..anyway yeh is just doin a favor for ahjussi to take this cameo role :-B :-B 
ahem unlike someone not even in the picture during the last day of ek filming :(|) :(|)omo....even bjh received a cake during her last filming day  8-| 8-|
@qwenliwat happen with chinngu:-/ :-/start having doubts abt puppy juz becos he is younger /:) /:)well...sometimes the Younger one may be more passionate than the Older:-B :-Bhmm...eg. kim bum after breaking up wth mgy(who is older )..she can start with new project Sado...while kim bum is like disappear from the celeb world...hmm..poor boy must be taking time to heal his broken heart :(:(

Gentle REMINDER TO TANYANG SHIPPERS (especially newbies)

Let's respect the other shippers' preference and leave them alone
Please do not post anything on their thread that might be considered bashing or mocking of their favorite actor/actress.

Thank you.

Archived