♥ Yeo Jin Goo 여진구 ♥

constanciandra

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know why I rewatched a clip of him from last year and I was surprised how very young he looked! Last year I thought he looked really mature and too thin but rewatching the clip he looked not a day older than in TMETS lol. It's really just his voice that makes him sound mature and he's always made to act roles waaay older than he is and styled in an oldish kind of way instead of being the young boy or barely turning into an adult now that he really is. It's a bit unfair...

Spoiler

Are we allowed to link to youtube videos? I don't think that this is an illegal upload, so....

Just found this video and I was quite happy because a few things I really couldn't understand in the raw version was translated here. The director of warriors of the dawn actually said "when Gwanghae started he was very timid and foolish (I don't think he meant this in a funny kind of way...), and Gwanghae was 18 in this movie, so about Yeo Jingoo's age, so we thought that would fit (...but he was too mature...) so we tried to get rid of that. He said himself that he thinks his acting was best when he was in junior high, so we tried to retrace and go back to the way he acted when he was that age."

Recently watched in interview of Kim Yoo Jung from this spring where she was asked again which male actor she's worked together with seemed most attractive to her (in his role) and without thinking she said Yeo Jin Goo. I was so happy for some reason XD I was sure she was going to say Park Bo Gum! Maybe there's hope for them to work together again soon after all?

Also I don't know why, but rewatching Warriors he sometimes lookes so... pretty to me. Is it just me? Also in Shoot Me in the Heart, his little smiles sometimes (because the character he played was such a tortured introvert) were really beautiful, but when I try to take a screen shot of it I realize that the change in his mimic is so diminutive you can't even see it in a still picture.

7affd983gy1fhmfht02i3j21hc0mcqgp.jpg

7affd983gy1fhmfhpxq9pj21hc0mcqgv.jpg

7affd983gy1fhmfhmvav0j21hc0mck4j.jpg

7affd983gy1fhmfhe4mehj21hc0mc7wh.jpg

7affd983gy1fhmfhjorj2j21hc0mc1kx.jpg

1 hour ago, l0ul0u said:

@rittoo can you post the link of Kim Yoo Jung's interview? 

it's a chinese (taiwanese) interview though? I can post the link if you want

she was asked a lot of questions at the end, and around 15.50 the interviewer asked her that from the famous male actors/idols she's worked with, if she had to choose from Park Bo Gum, Yeo Jin Goo, Jinyoung, Lee Je Hoon, who does she like most? (literally: who made her heart flutter the most?) and she said that it was Yeo Jin Goo. The interviewer then proceeded to asked her why and she laughed and thought for a moment and said, because the role he acted was the most attractive/ the coolest.

There is a maknae on set? Who is it? I wondered about what he said since he's acted with young children in Daebak for example and also weren't he older than the other kids in many of the productions he worked in as a child? I mean whether it was Giant where he tried to spoil his little sister as much as he could in those terrible hard times, or TMETS where he courted his tiny lady friend, when was he really THE very youngest?

Did I mention btw that at the end of last week's episode his smile reminded me of TMETS? I loved little Lee Hyeon in there.

7affd983gy1fhqyay6ws6j20gc09gguw.jpg

7affd983gy1fhqyan7c4pj20gh09dgu1.jpg

7affd983gy1fhqyauz402j20k60b9wno.jpg

7affd983gy1fhqyb0sd3mj20k70b9gxf.jpg

And how did they make his eye color seem so light? I was amazed by that.

7affd983gy1fhqyasuv23j20k90aldpo.jpg

This thread is so icy cold that I feel like posting some random pictures _(:з」∠)_ but I'm not sure I'm supposed to be doing that _(:з」∠)_

Archived