Yoon Bak 윤박

Guest adikkeluangman

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

[TRANS] 151011 Yoon Bak's Instagram:

CREXbw-UcAA9Umu.jpgCREXbw9UsAE-o7L.png
He delete the pictures after his dog been found. He post few pictures asking for help.

-----
[TRANS] 151012 Yoon Bak's Instagram:

CRF_rkWUwAEfSCt.jpgCRF_rmdUsAAfh3H.png

-----
tvN ‘Mr. Baek The Homemade Food Master’ (Yoon Bak) – Updated 151012

CRGB9WvUAAI0NFX.jpgCRGB9X8UAAQ9x8j.jpg
via fyjypnation

Guest adikkeluangman

What does dried fish have to do with Yoon Park's family moving to Seoul?

On tvN's 'House Cook Master Baek' on October 13, the cast members took on the cooking method using dried fish in the refrigerator.

CRRnekOUAAAqRar.jpg

During this, Yoon Sang asked Yoon Park, "Do you have dried fish in your house?" and he replied, "That was the reason my family was able to come up to Seoul," raising interest as people wondered what he was talking about.

He explained, "My grandfather earned a lot of money through his dried fish store. That's why I was told we had a lot of dried fish in storage."

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/10/what-does-dried-fish-have-to-do-with-yoon-parks-family-moving-to-seoul

-----
tvN 'Mr. Baek The Homemade Food Master' (Yoon Bak) - Updated 151014

CRP7wakUkAA8PFk.jpg
fyjypnation

tvN 'Mr. Baek The Homemade Food Master' (Yoon Bak) Updated 151010

CQ8h-CyUcAEMVgY.jpgCQ8h-CjU8AAk1NW.jpg
via fyjypnation

-----
[Preview] 151011 SBS 'Running Man' (Yoon Bak) 

CQ8paqgUAAAMRvy.jpg

I wish w could have gotten more screentime when yoon bak was parthered with Song Ji Hyo, they looked really compatible, whatever maybe they will meet in a drama in the near future hehe

Guest adikkeluangman

Yoon Park and Jang Hee Ryung are full of chemistry in couple shoot

Check out actors Yoon Park and Jang Hee Ryung in their couple shoot with 'International bnt'! They take on a variety of concepts, all the while maintaining their impressive chemistry, which just jumps off the page.  

In the interview, Jang Hee Ryung said, "I was extremely excited because this is my first photo shoot. I was able to take part more comfortably because I [was paired up with] Yoon Park." Yoon Park added, "It's been 8 to 9 months since my last shoot, so I was nervous, but it was my first couple shoot in a while since Woo Sik and Sung Kyung, so I had fun."

yoon-park_1445353194_bnt.jpg

He was asked about the drama 'What's With This Family', which helped the public recognize him. "It is the production that got my name out to the viewers, but I also felt through this production a limit in my acting," he replied. "However, I acted alongside good seniors, so I learned a lot, and it was an extremely helpful production considering I need to continue my life as an actor."

Regarding how she got to become an actress, Jang Hee Ryung said, "I thoughtlessly came to Seoul in order to do something that I wanted.  While I was active as a model, I went to acting school and happened to be cast in JYP Entertainment, which is how I started my promotions."

Regarding the web drama 'Falling for Do Jeon', which also stars Xiumin and Kim So Eun, Jang Hee Ryung stated, "It's the story of young people who want to challenge themselves. The atmosphere was nice since the first script reading, and the seniors took good care of me and were considerate toward me on site, so I am appearing in it while having fun."

yoon-park_1445353195_bnt2.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/10/yoon-park-and-jang-hee-ryung-are-full-of-chemistry-in-couple-shoot

-----
#Yoonbak [tvN '집밥 백선생'] Whatever learned shall be redone at home! Yoonbak is such an outstanding student :) 

201510210951779396_5626e1fb99f3d_99_2015
http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003182664 

-----
Yoon Bak & Jang Huiryoung for International BNT

CRy9ZIqUwAA3jS3.jpgCRy9ZKNUsAA6IgA.jpg

CRy9ZKOVEAAlZb1.jpg

via fyjypnation

Guest adikkeluangman

[TRANS] 151020 Yoon Bak & Jang Huiryoung Interview with BNT

▷How you became an actor
▶Jang Huiryoung: My personality is very bright, and I love activity in general. When I turned 20, I just came up to Seoul to discover what I really want to do. As I started modeling, I attended acting classes, and as I was searching for an agency, I ended up meeting my current company JYP Entertainment.
▶Yoon Bak: I debuted through MBC every1 ‘Read My Lips’. I had been attending school before, and it was my first project, so I’m not sure how I did it. I did as the director told me, and I think I was able to act while bringing out my strengths.

Full article via fyjypnation

[bnt영상]윤박&장희령

They are so sweet. 

Guest adikkeluangman

[TRANS] 151026 Lee Sunkyung's IG (Yoon Bak):
"It's been so long but it feels like we just saw each other yesterday."

by fyjypnation

The gang esembled again. Kang Tae Oh, Lee Sung Kyung and Yoon Bak.   

-----
Chef Bak in kitchen tonight.

The preview

Guest adikkeluangman

Right now you are watching 5-second-glimpse of ‪#‎Yoonbak‬ who has been learning how to cook through tvN '집밥 백선생' :)

The concept must be mad chef in kitchen. 

Guest adikkeluangman

[Flower of the Queen] Friendship picture shoot of Jo Han Chul with Yoon Bak.

CLiv10kUYAAxC9B.jpg
http://media.daum.net/entertain/star/newsview?newsid=20150804133630930 

-----
[Section TV] 섹션 TV - Lee sung gyung and yunbak was shooted kiss scene '여왕의 꽃' 이성경-윤박 키스신! 20150531

----- 
[Happy Time 해피타임] NG Special - Yoon Park & Go Woo-ri couple 윤박과 고우리의 아찔 키스신 NG 20150607

Archived