Quantcast
Guest adikkeluangman

Yoon Bak 윤박

Guest adikkeluangman

No episode tonight due to election coverage on the station.

Guest adikkeluangman

I thought it will air on regular time but the earlier episode on earlier time. Happy watching to everyone for this finale.

Guest adikkeluangman

Yoon Bak took picture with Song Ha Yoon. I wonder if they with other JYP actors have a dinner together.

Eric Nam And Yoon Park To Appear On tvN’s New Variety Show

Eric Nam And Yoon Park To Appear On tvN’s New Variety Show

Eric Nam and Yoon Park have been confirmed to be participating in a new variety show!

Cable network tvN revealed that the two celebrities will take part in a new show called “My Father and Me” on May 9. A representative from tvN told XSportNews, “Yoon Park has already wrapped up filming in Switzerland, and Eric Nam has been filming since May 8. The show is planned to air in June.”

“My Father and Me” will follow stars taking trips with their fathers, documenting the memories they make together. Choo Sung Hoon, Nam Hee Suk, and Kim Jeong Hoon are all also confirmed to appear on the show.

source

Guest adikkeluangman

I thought this show already on air since they annouced Cha Sung Hoon to participate back then.

He is so cute with his father.

-----
I don't like my favorite people to participate in this show.

Guest adikkeluangman

Roy Kim, iKON’s Bobby, Eric Nam, And More Re-Create Old Photos With Their Fathers

The cast of the upcoming tvN variety program “My Father and Me” have jumped on the trend of re-creating old photos from the past.

On May 19, Nam Hee Suk, Choo Sung Hoon, Kim Jung Hoon, Yoon Park, Eric Nam, Roy Kim, and iKON’s Bobby revealed an old childhood photo they took with their fathers, accompanied by a more recent photo.

20160519_1463639224_15001800_1_99_201605

Each cast member attempted to re-create the past photo, with similar clothes, poses, and backgrounds. The fathers have grown older and the sons have grown up, but the father-son relationship remains as strong as ever.

“My Father and Me” is a show where celebrity sons take their non-celebrity fathers on a vacation. The sons range in age from their twenties to their forties, a variety that is intended to highlight the different rewards and challenges of the father-son relationship at different points in time.

In April and May, the families headed to interesting locales such as Southeast Asia and Europe. The first episode is scheduled to air on June 2.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/19/roy-kim-ikons-bobby-eric-nam-and-more-re-create-old-photos-with-their-fathers/ 

Guest adikkeluangman

He is cast as Oh Young Jun in theater Mangwon-dong Brothers. All the best. 

Hope next project will be movie or drama.

Guest adikkeluangman

Actors And Entertainers Shine On The Red Carpet At The 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards

The prestigious 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards took place on June 3, where 2015-2016′s hottest stars in both television and film received awards for their achievements. Befitting an awards ceremony, actors and entertainers alike dressed up in their very best to shine on the red carpet. Everyone from the iconic “Song-Song couple” to well-known idol actors such EXO’s D.O. and ZE:A’s Im Siwan to comedians such as Jung Joon Ha attended the ceremony.

Yoon Bak

Yoon-Park.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2016/06/03/actors-and-entertainers-shine-on-the-red-carpet-at-the-52nd-baeksang-arts-awards/ 

This is his second red carpet and now he even color his hair. 

-----
160603 ’52nd Baeksang Arts Awards’ (Yoon Bak)

CkBvbtkUgAAkfhm.jpg
fyjypnation

Guest adikkeluangman

Yoon Park talks confesses he worked part-time as a chicken delivery boy

Yoon Park, who guested on the June 8 airing of 'Wednesday Food Talk', confessed that he has worked part-time as a chicken delivery boy in the past! 

Chicken was the topic of the show's newest episode, and Yoon Park relayed his special connection to chicken, saying, "I've worked part-time delivering chicken on Naksan beach in the past. When the customer called and said that they were near a specific parasol, I would deliver chicken to them right on the beach." 

yoon-park_1465426067_1465390437348.jpg

The panelists then remarked, "I bet noonas put in the most orders." 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/06/yoon-park-talks-confesses-he-worked-part-time-as-a-chicken-delivery-boy 

-----
Yoon Bak looking sharp in a suit in behind the scenes of Baeksang Arts Awards!

IMG_1740_copy_copy.jpg?type=w1200IMG_1821_copy_copy.jpg?type=w1200
More pictures HERE.

He just got back from filming Law of the Jungle and went straight to get ready for the award show.

-----
Yoon Bak at script reading session for <망원동 브라더스>

CkbkS5kUYAQLdMk.jpgCkbkS5kUYAEPTB0.jpg
http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0000616539 

Guest adikkeluangman

Yeay, Yoon Bak in a new drama. It called Age of Youth and it will be air on JTBC next month. Han Yeri is the first lead.

Guest adikkeluangman

Yoon Bak's <망원동 브라더스> spot video! 

Guest adikkeluangman

Yeay, congrats Yoon Bak! This is his favorite baseball team. Do it well.

Guest adikkeluangman

His dream finally came true. He is a fan of this team since kid. I wonder if actor Lee Jong Hyuk also came to watch this game since both of them are fans.

IMG_0416.JPG?type=w1200%C1%F6%C4%D1%BA%B8%B0%ED.jpg?type=w1200

More pictures on the link. He is such a happy fanboy.

Guest adikkeluangman

Choi Woo Shik & TWICE show support for Yoon Bak's <망원동 브라더스>