Yoon Bak 윤박

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest adikkeluangman

160219 SBS 'Please Come Back Mister' Press Conference (Yoon Bak)
Cbjx8c2VIAUl6-m.jpgCbjx8WZVAAE7ph1.jpg

Spoiler

Cbjx8WWUkAAKJYU.jpgCbjx8XiVAAAmGCn.jpg

-----
CbjyoNuUMAAtyBS.jpgCbjyoLmUUAAVOD9.jpg

Spoiler

CbjyoMwUkAEaB3y.jpgCbjyoNuVIAIVleH.jpg

-----

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Yeay, new episode tonight. I love his character in this drama. A good and thoughtful manager.

Guest adikkeluangman

Hope to see him with another girl. Don't pinned woman that not interested with you.

-----
Mind the hashtag, the admin is protective towards his artist.

Guest adikkeluangman

'Please Come Back, Mister' reveals the betrayer who got rid of all the evidences

On the 7th episode of SBS' Wednesday & Thursday drama, "Please Come Back, Mister", Lee Haejoon (Rain) was shocked when he saw Jeong Jihoon (Yoon Park).

Lee Haejoon was waiting to see who was going to appear in front of him brining the bribe he had returned. The person who finally appeared in front of him was Jeong Jihoon. Lee Haejoon was shocked. He asked, "Why are you here. What's your true identity? Who is the one above you?".

CdsPOygVAAA-ZTb.jpg

Jeong Jihoon answered brazenly, "It doesn't seem you don't know the answer". The one who had broken the closed circuit TV that had captured Kim Yeongsoo and also destroyed all the recovered files was Jeong Jihoon.

As Lee Haejoon realized what had been happening, he yelled, "The one who was always a step ahead of me and has been getting rid of all the evidences closely following me around so far, was it you? You shouldn't be this trashy", However, Jeong Jihoon confronted, saying, "We're no different in terms of taking advantage of the people around us".

Lee Haejoon still couldn't believe that Jeong Jihoon had done all those things. He out of frustration yelled again, "How can you see Da-hye (Lee Min-jeong) and Hanna (Lee Re) after you've done all these things"

Jeong Jihoon continued, "Kim Yeongsoo was the error in Sin Da-hye's life any ways. Do you know what the worst thing he had done? He died leaving Sin Da-hye behind, whether it was a suicide or not".

http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-please-come-back-mister-reveals-the-betrayer-who-got-rid-of-all-the-evidences-92471.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter 

-----
Happy watching to all.

Guest adikkeluangman

'Please Come Back Mister' Rain receives last warning, "The existence will vanish"

On SBS' Wednesday & Thursday drama, "Please Come Back, Mister" episode 8, Lee Haejoon (Rain) tried to find out what Sin Dahye (Lee Min-jeong)'s true heart.

On this day, Lee Haejoon informed Kim Yeongsoo (Kim In-kwon)'s family that he had not killed himself but it was a death due to overwork. He thought that Kim Yeongsoo would be happy to learn the truth, but the reaction from the family was different. Sin Dahye became angry and said "Should I be happy then" and Kim No-gap (Park In-hwan) became so sad that he could not speak a thing. Kim Hanna (Lee Re) sobbed saying "Bring back my dad".

CdxMYCnVAAAnBdr.jpg

When Lee Haejoon saw Sin Dahye heading to the department store, he felt anxious because he thought she might be going to see Jeong Jihoon (Yoon Park). However, Sin Dahye wanted to be in the space where she could trace her memories with Kim Yeongsoo. .

Sin Dahye said, "Hanna's dad. Yeongsoo, I came here because I felt I would be able to meet you here. After you left us that way, I was so sorry and scared. I thought it was only me who was having hard time, but I realized it must have been so difficult for you to death too". She regretted that she could not have realized that it had been difficult for Kim Yeongsoo then as well.

Sin Dahye talked to herself again, "We were so stupid to live that way, I guess. You didn't pay attention to me much and I was not honest. If I had been honest at the time, what could have been different now? I have to let you go now. I came here to say I cannot hold you this any longer".

Lee Haejoon heard the words and became angry. He yelled inadvertently at her, "What do you mean. You were lonely? Are you saying you were not happy? Was I the mistake in your life?" At the moment, everything stopped and Lee Haejoon saw Jeong Jihoon (Yoon Park) standing at his spot.

Maya (Ra Mi-ran) appeared and said, "Do you remember what happens if you violate the rule? The fact you existed before in this world itself will vanish. Nobody will remember you". Lee Haejoon was sent back to the moment before he yelled the words. Maya gave him the last warning. "There will not be any warning after this. If you're not confident with this, you should return now".

http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-please-come-back-mister-rain-receives-last-warning-the-existence-will-vanish-92509.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter 

Guest adikkeluangman

Rain's selfie with "Please Come Back, Mister" team

Singer and actor Rain took a selfie with the "Please Come Back, Mister" team.

Rain posted this picture on his Instagram.

CexHaiyW4AAJ2rA.jpg

In the picture are Rain, Oh Yeon-seo, Lee Honey, Choi Won-yeong, Yoon Park and Lee Tae-hwan. In the drama, they don't get along but in real life, they are the best of friends.

Meanwhile, "Please Come Back, Mister" can be seen every Wednesday and Thursday at 10PM.

http://www.hancinema.net/rain-s-selfie-with-please-come-back-mister-team-92898.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter 

Guest adikkeluangman

Yoon Park faces off against Rain in a dance battle to G-Friend's 'Me Gustas Tu'

On a recent episode of SBS drama 'Come Back Mister', Yoon Park went against Rain in a comical dance battle to impress Lee Min Jung's daughter Han Na!

The two actors start off bickering to gain Han Na's attention, eventually getting up for an intense dance battle to G-Friend's "Me Gustas Tu". It looks like Yoon Park spent a good amount of time in the JYP practice room to perfect G-Friend's choreography during the chorus! 

How long did it take for Yoon Park to master "Me Gustas Tu"? Well, the actor took to his Instagram to share a practice clip! The clip comes with  the caption, "am8:00-am9:30", revealing that the actor practiced for an hour and a half to prepare for his dance battle scene with Rain! 

Wouldn't you say Yoon Park's time and efforts won him this round against Rain, both on and off the screen? Check out the actor's practice clip below! 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/yoon-park-faces-off-against-rain-in-a-dance-battle-to-g-friends-me-gustas-tu 

Guest adikkeluangman

Behind cuts from drama 'Please Come Back, Mister' unleashed

Behind cuts of the seven lead roles of ‘Please Come Back, Mister’ have been unleashed.

Recently, Choi Won Young, Lee Min Jung, Jung Ji Hoon, Lee Ha Nee, Oh Yeon Seo, Yoon Park, and Lee Tae Hwan are playing in SBS drama ‘Please Come Back, Mister’ as lead roles.

20160403132300_57009aa4a3a97_1.jpg

The seven actors and actresses are going through hectic schedules every day, but they never lose their energy, and always show fabulous teamwork together. The newly released behind cuts show the seven people’s amazing teamwork.

First of all, Choi Won Young, who is playing in the drama as a villain, is diffusing overflowing energy. Lee Min Jung is showing beautiful look as usual, and it is said that she always gives huge motivation and energy to all of the other actors, actresses, and staffs.

Furthermore, the photos show Jung Ji Hoon showing his trademark-smile after making a small mistake, and all of the staffs around Jung Ji Hoon are making big laughter at him. Another shot shows Jung Ji Hoon standing with Lee Min Jung, and their sweet chemistry is becoming a hot issue among many fans and viewers as well.

Lee Ha Nee is showing a beautiful smile in the photos, and people are showing particularly hot reactions for the photo that shows Lee Ha Nee with Kim Kang Hoon, who is playing in the drama as her son.

Yoon Park, who is playing as a man with full of surprises, is showing a shy smile, and Lee Tae Hwan is also showing a charming smile at the camera.

An insider said, “All of the actors and actresses are going through hectic schedules, but they never lose their energy and teamwork. We hope that all of the fans and viewers would keep showing the same love and supports for them, and also the drama.”

Meanwhile, ‘Please Come Back, Mister’ airs on every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 PM.

http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=442195 

Archived