[OFFICIAL] EXO XiuMin / Kim Min-Seok (시우민 / 김민석) Thread

Guest dancalibara

Guest dancalibara

XIUMINWikipedia | EXO Official Website | EXO Official Thread
tumblr_mjhecf9hLx1r7g5qlo1_500.gif

Name: XiuMin 시우민 (Stage Name) / Kim Min-Seok 김민석 (Birth Name) / Jin Min-Shuo (Chinese)Group: EXO, EXO-MPosition: Lead Vocalist, Lead DancerSpecialty: Taekwando, Kendo
Training Period: 2008-2012 (4 Years)
Birth Date: March 26, 1990 (23)
Height: 173cm (5'7")Blood Type: BAstrological Zodiac Sign: Aries
Super Power (EXO Badge): Frost (Snowflake)
Family: Father, Mother, Younger Sister
Birth Place: Guri, Gyeonggi Province, South KoreaLabel: S.M. Entertainment
Filmography
MV
2013Gone by JIN

10250101_689702154423293_854354450513699
XiuMin for EXO's "Overdose" (2014).
1658679_527184160731031_1323853896_o.jpg
XiuMin for "Kolon Sport" Endorsement (2014).

Any wrong/missing info, please PM me.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dancalibara

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"EXO’s Xiumin Weighs Less Than 60kgSoompi Article by @yw740030 August 13, 2013
exo-xiu-min-nate.png

On the recent episode of KBS 2FM’s “Super Junior’s Kiss the Radio,” which was aired on August 13, group EXO members appeared as special guests.

During the show, Ryeowook mentioned to Xiumin, “I heard that you have gained a lot of muscles recently.” Xiumin explained, “The truth is, I lost a lot of fat, and that is why it looks like I gained muscles.”

The other members of EXO also added, “Xiumin lost a lot of weight. He doesn’t even weigh 60kg (132 pounds).”  

When asked to reveal his secret to successful diet, Xiumin answered, “I just don’t eat much. Also when I practice our new song ‘Growl,’ I tend to sweat a lot. I naturally lost weight.”

Netizens who heard this episode commented, “He is way too thin,” “He weighs less than some women,” and “He needs to stop losing weight now.”

Guest dancalibara

Super Junior's HeeChul wants to go on "We Got Married" with EXO's XiuMincrystalcove September 2, 2013

heechul-xiumin.jpg

Ah, Heechul is back in full force.

Super Junior member Heechul, who recently completed his military service, appeared as a guest on the radio show “Super Junior’s Kiss the Radio” on September 2. The MC, Super Junior member Ryeowook, asked Heechul who he wanted to go on the variety program “We Got Married” with. Heechul gave the unexpected answer of naming EXO‘s Xiumin as his desired partner for the virtual marriage TV program. 

Heechul continued, “I saw Xiumin at weddings two times but every time he greeted me, I ran away. I hope they can call Hong Seok Cheon so a love triangle can form.” Hong Seok Cheon is an actor and restaurateur who is one of the first Korean celebrities to come out as gay. 

Heechul choosing Xiumin- can it be because Xiumin looks similar to Heechul’s favorite celebrity, Wonder Girls‘ Sohee?

xiumin-sohee.jpg

cr: ARTICLE

Guest dancalibara

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"EXO’s Xiumin and Kim Yoo Jung Have a Sad Love in Jin’s “Gone” MVjnkm November 7, 2013 

The wait is finally over as Woollim Entertainment‘s newest female artist Jin finally releases her highly anticipated music video for “Gone,” featuring EXO‘s Xiumin and Kim Yoo Jung!

Just like we were able to predict from the teaser clips in the past, the music video proves to be a sad one, with our two leads in a heart-aching, young love.

The setting, mood and direction of the music video matches perfectly with the song lyrics, which is about reminiscing the good times, which also brings pain from the absence of a past lover, who is now “Gone.”

Xiumin portrays a wealthy boy who falls in love but has a certain kind of setback while Kim Yoo Jung plays a lovely young girl who has lost her sight.

Guest dancalibara

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Xiumin of EXO Trains to Become a Baristalellie November 20, 2013 
120.jpg

Recently, Xiumin, a member of EXO, had the opportunity to learn what it’s like to be a barista through “The Celebrity” magazine. Always mentioning coffee as one of his favorite things, Xiumin is known to be a coffee lover.

A member of the Barista Association of Korea and world-renowned barista, Yoo Tae Woon, was Xiumin’s mentor throughout his training process.

Xiumin successfully picked out the beans himself, grinded the roasted beans to make espresso, and created “latte art” using the milk foam and the espresso. Moreover, he shared the drinks he made with all the staff on set as he actively engaged in taking on the challenge of becoming a barista.  

In connection to his experience, Xiumin said, “I feel in love with coffee even more after making my own coffee from start to finish. My new dream is to get a barista certification and to eventually open my own small café.” 

The story of Xiumin’s barista challenge and the special coffee recipe he created with barista Yoo Tae Woon will be revealed on the December issue of “The Celebrity.”

yoyo,that is so true about Xiumin,often in the videos you see more of the rest of the guys and when they show him he is sort of on the side looking at what the others are doing.True they portrait him as the adorable baozi but he is a very serious young man. I hope I can see more of him as he gets older.I would like to know his dreams of the future come true. "The more I see you(Xiumin) the more I love you

"

@HildaP baozi.... kihkihkih. 
my new year wish, i hope xiumin will study mandarin more. From what my lil sis (she's goin to chinese school) said xiumin's pronunciation is worst than chen, chen's mandarin pronunciation far better than xiumin. If he improve his mandarin, i believe he can get more lines, xiumin's singing is not bad i think.. just sometimes his voice wasn't stable enough when singing live (but those can be improve if they perform live more..) 
please.. please xiumin, study mandarin more.. your fans love it so much to hear you speak mandarin. luhan should speak mandarin to xiumin everyday.

My New years wish for Xiumin...I wish for him to be happy,not to be stressed about anything concerning EXO. I wish love and happiness for him too.For him to appeared more in the videos,to get more singing parts and to have thousands,noooo millions of photos taken so we can see that beautiful face.Do you think he would preferred to be called handsome instead of beautiful?????

Be still my heart,these photos are fantastic. Thank you so much for posting them dancalibara,great job! He looks fantastic,he has such a perfect face,his eyes,his nose,his mouth...can he get any better????

Guest dancalibara

@HildaP Hehe, these pics aren't really new, but I'm glad you're liking 'em :) I love his smile, so cute! Hope you can help me post some more of Umin here ;)

Archived