[OFFICIAL] EXO D.O. / Do Kyung-Soo (디오 / 도경수) Thread

Guest dancalibara

Guest dancalibara

D.O.Wikipedia | EXO Official Website | EXO Official Thread
tumblr_m4vdiazAMP1qckpm2o1_500.gif

Name: D.O. 디오 (Stage Name) / Do Kyung-Soo 도경수 (Birth Name) 都暻秀 (Hanzi)Group: EXO, EXO-KPosition: Lead VocalistSpecialty: Beatbox
Training Period: 2010-2012 (2 Years)
Birth Date: January 12, 1993 (21)
Height: 173cm (5'7")Weight: 60kg (132lbs)
Blood Type: AAstrological Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Super Power (EXO Badge): Earth
Family: Father, Mother, Older Brother (1 Year Older)
Birth Place: Goyang, Gyeonggi Province, South KoreaLabel: S.M. Entertainment
10397042_739190449488270_332011297412250
D.O. singing Goodbye Summer with f(x) Amber, Luna, and Krystal at SMTown World Tour IV in Seoul (2014).
Individual Discography
2012 I AM. OST - Dear My Family [w/ BoA, KangTa, YunHo & ChangMin (TVXQ), YeSung (Super Junior), TaeYeon (SNSD), JongHyun (SHINee), Luna (f(x)), LuHan & Chen & BaekHyun (EXO)] MV
2013 f(x)'s Pink Tape Album - Goodbye Summer [w/ Krystal & Luna & Amber (f(x))] Audio

EXO-EXO-K-DO_1411516065_af_org.jpg
D.O. for 'Cart' as Tae-Young (2014).
Filmography
TV Series / Drama
2012SBS To the Beautiful You as himself (Ep. 2 Cameo) PIC2014SBS It's Okay, It's Love as Han Kang-Woo PIC
Film2014Cart as Choi Tae-Young Official Poster

1956666_735689199804085_542313950_o.jpg
D.O. for 'Marie Claire' & 'Kolon Sport' Endorsement (2014).
*Any wrong/missing info, please PM me.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dancalibara

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim Kang Woo and EXO’s D.O To Act Together in New MovieSoompi Article by: @I.said.hi | 28-Nov-13
kim-kang-woo-d.o.jpg

Actor Kim Kang Woo and EXO’s D.O will meet together on the big screen in the upcoming movie “Cart.”

“Cart” follows the story of a single mom, played by Uhm Jung Ah, who is wrongfully fired from her job at as a contract employee of a mega store. The movie will follow the story after the wrongful dismissal.

Kim Kang Woo will play the role of the lead male actor, while EXO’s D.O will act as single mom Uhm Jung Ah’s son. Through this role, Kim Kang Woo defines his popularity in the acting world through the release of his new movie, “Marriage Blue,” and the release of his upcoming movie “Chirasi,” set for early next year.

For EXO’s D.O, this movie will be the singer’s acting debut. Having showcased his vocals and dancing abilities through such hit songs as “Wolf,” and “Growl,” EXO’s D.O plans to exhibit a different side through his big screen debut.

“Cart,” featuring Kim Kang Woo, D.O, Uhm Jung Ah, Moon Jung Hee, and Kim Young Aewill start filming soon, and will aim to release in mid-next year. 

Guest dancalibara

class="content-title" style="font-size: 26px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"EXO’s D.O Takes Selfie with Big Bang’s T.O.P?Soompi Article by I.said.hi | 6-Dec-13 
d.o-movie-theater-t.o.p-e1386319942499.j

When he’s not performing on stage, D.O is your average moviegoer, who prefers to have fun before the start of the movie. On episode two of EXO’s “Showtime,” fans were able to watch D.O enjoy the complimentary services at the local theater.

Ordering a nacho and soda combo, EXO’s D.O showed his character as he chose to watch a movie by himself during his free time, while the other members enjoyed group activities. Forget being filmed for your own reality show, or even being known as one K-Pop’s hottest icons! D.O simply had fun with the cool gadgets at the theater.

One of the things D.O tried out was a machine that took photos of people with the backdrop of a movie poster. Which movie did he choose? The EXO member chose none other thanBIG BANG’s T.O.P’s movie, “The Commitment.” Trying his best impersonation of T.O.P, D.O placed one hand over his chest, slouched forward, and posed as close as possible to the BIG BANG member’s character.

d.o-and-top-movie-poster.jpg

Although successful in taking the photo, the machine failed to send the photo to the singer’s phone. Thus, during the second try, the EXO member hid himself behind T.O.P’s character. Even the second time, the machine failed to deliver the image to D.O’s phone. The adorable singer showed his goofy side as his confused expression could not be hidden, resulting in the singer’s abandonment of the photo machine.

EXO’s D.O could not hide his average dorky side through his attempts at taking a photo with BIG BANG’s T.O.P’s movie poster.

Guest dancalibara

D.O. Trivias / Fun Facts

• D.O. cooks very well, so he acts as the “umma” of EXO. And thus, he became paired with SuHo, the “appa” of EXO.
  • D.O. and Kai used to be roommates. Now his current roommates are LuHan & SeHun.
  • He officially joined S.M. Entertainment in 2010 after winning a singing competition.
  • He was a kid ulzzang.
  • He is obsessed with cleaning. He's always tidy and likes to sort things by color, brands, and type.
Sehun: “D.O. is. When you go to his room and open up all his drawers, I guarantee you you’ll find everything neatly piled and organized. He even sorts his shirts by color and by type. Ah, well this isn’t to say that the rest of are unclean. We’re all pretty good with keeping our things organized, but D.O. is the cleanliest.”
  • If he didn’t become a singer, he would’ve been a chef.
  • His parents were very supportive of him becoming a singer.
  • D.O. said that he would one day want to become EXO’s fashion designer and hair stylist, to which the members unanimously said “No, Thanks."
  • D.O. is one of the shortest members in EXO, alongside Suho, Xiumin, and Chen.
  • D.O. is a fan of f(x).
  • D.O. was a calm and quiet person back in high school since he didn't want his friends to find out about his life at S.M. Entertainment.
  • D.O. stated once that Pororo resembles him a lot.
  • If the EXO dorms are messy, D.O will nag the other members.
  • D.O. is close to LuHan because they joined S.M. Entertainment on the same day.
  • D.O.'s favorite song is Travie McCoy’s “Billionaire” ft. Bruno Mars.
  • D.O. doesn’t call ChanYeol “hyung” because ChanYeol told him he wants the two to be close friends.
  • SuHo likes coming into D.O’s room to talk, to which point Kai kicks him out.
  • When D.O told LuHan that he would study Mandarin harder, LuHan laughed.
  • D.O. respects TVXQ’s Yunho a lot.
  • D.O. attended the same high school as BtoB Lim Hyunsik, they are close friends too.
  • Kai would hide D.O’s clothes from time to time. D.O would respond by smacking Kai.
  • His cell phone is an iPhone 5.
  • When D.O plays with Super Junior’s Ryeowook, SuHo would get jealous.
  • If D.O is in the company with only the EXO members, he will joke around a lot.
  • According to a Chinese magazine’s review, D.O. has a lot of anti fans in China already.

The anti fans issue was caused by an untruth rumour about M1 members (the planned name before EXO), when D.O. was still on his training days. The rumour said that when TVXQ held a concert, M1 members were busy playing their PSPs instead of watching their senior. So the angry Cassies started to hate on M1.

• Lay's first thought about D.O. was “He is cold and doesn’t talk a lot. But after knowing him better, he is someone who is kind and cheerful. And he sings well.”
  • Do Kyung Soo, Do is his surname, and in Korean Kyung means “Longitude”, Soo means “LUCK”
  • D.O.’s favorite color is black, his favorite dish is spaghetti, and his fave movie genre is fantasy.
  • Jino and D.O. are close friends.
  • Kai has a huge appetite, so D.O. will always keeps some high-calorie snacks in his bag.
  • D.O.’s favorite member from SNSD is TaeYeon.
  • He said he's the type who will show his dislike on his face.
  • D.O. likes watching movies with Kai because Kai’s taste in movies is good.
  • D.O.’s older brother name is Do Seung-Soo.
  • His mother is a dancer and his father is involved in the arts.
  • He's a little bit afraid of the dark so he usually sleeps with stuffed toys.
  • EXO members call him “DODYO” because he is really disciplined.
  • D.O. is the top 3 of EXO’s Beagle Line. 1st Beagle is ChanYeol, 2nd Beagle is BaekHyun, and D.O. the 3rd. (Beagle Idol is a popular term in Korea where idols are said to be unable to stay still for just a second.)
  • D.O. is ChanYeol’s sister, Park Yoo-Ra's favorite member from EXO.
  • His favorite western style food is Steak, medium-well done.
  • He really wants to visit Singapore
  • BaekHyun revealed that D.O. stays in house without his pants on.
cr: (1), (2)

class="title" itemprop="name"Eyes are the window to the soul

Eyes are the windows to the soul
Throughout my life I’ve been told
To see into anothers heart
Eyes are the place to start

Be they hazel, green or blue
Black, brown color changing too
Matters not what color they be
They show what one needs to see

Through these windows the truth lies
Emotionally nothing hides
Clear for all too recognize
Displayed to the world in ones eyes

Evident are anger, lust and surprise
Fear, truth, lust, hope and despise
Happiness, sorrow, and confusion
Inside familiar eyes there is no illusion

To gaze deeply is an intense moment
For the eyes are a intimate component
Although prominent noticed by all
Often the feature hardest to recall

Guest dancalibara

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Sasaeng Fan Sells EXO Members’ UnderwearSoompi Article by jnkm January 20, 2014 
tumblr_m3u1izfutq1qgkzcm.gif

EXO‘s sasaeng fans’ extreme actions are causing a controversy yet again.

On January 20, a certain post was made on a Korean social media platform called Kakao Story. The post said, “I am selling Do Kyung Soo‘s (D.O) underwear,” and contained a photo of male underwear. The post continued to read, “I went to their dorms myself and got it. It was really hard to get it. I’m thinking of around 10.0. You don’t believe me? There’s a few hairs on the underwear so you can check the DNA. I also have his socks. Don’t criticize or attack me.”

This sasaeng fan also posted, “Next week, I’m going to go get Oh Sehun‘s underwear so I will be taking pre-orders. EXO-M‘s security is too strong so I can’t do it. I barely got a hold of this one. I am also selling hair.”

exo-kakao-underwear.png

cr: GIF

Guest dancalibara

@HildaP
Hiya. I just made EXO's XiuMin's thread here as per request http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2022018/official-thread-exo-s-xiumin-kim-min-seok-%EC%8B%9C%EC%9A%B0%EB%AF%BC-%EA%B9%80%EB%AF%BC%EC%84%9D?new=1. I can't really post much stuff there yet as I'm concentrated in filling up news for D.O's and Krystal's thread. Once I'm satisfied, I'll help out. I hope you can spazz and post as many XiuMin-related stuff there. Happy posting :)

Guest dancalibara

EXO's D.O., ChanYeol, and SeHun at KBS Cool~ FM Super Junior Kiss the Radio (SuKiRa).10-Jan-14
1560470_583058961763340_1392997126_n.jpg
1003917_583059511763285_478333658_n.jpg
D.O. with RyeoWook ^1607112_583058638430039_1401087195_n.jpg
D.O. sandwhiched between the two tall members of EXO, haha ^
cr: as tagged.

Guest dancalibara

EXO for Harper's Bazaar.2014
Chen & D.O.62002_584939038241999_1821637569_n.jpg

SuHo, D.O., and XiuMin1515035_584939451575291_1353679893_n.jpg

From tallest to shortest: Kris, ChanYeol, SeHun, Lay, Luhan, and D.O. 1560760_582093025193267_680060845_n.jpg

cr: as tagged.

Archived