[OFFICIAL] EXO D.O. / Do Kyung-Soo (디오 / 도경수) Thread

Guest dancalibara

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EXO’s D.O and Kim So Hyun Confirmed for Melodrama Film

DOkimsohyun.jpg

The cast for director Lee Eun Hee‘s upcoming film “Pure Love” has been officially announced. EXO‘s D.OKim So HyunDavid LeeYeon Joon Seok,Joo Da Young, and more have been confirmed to star in the movie. The filming will start this summer and the movie is scheduled to be released next spring.

“Pure Love” will have people reminiscing about their first love stories as they listen to love stories on the radio. During a live broadcast, a radio DJ receives a letter that shares stories from a fishing village 23 years ago.

D.O and Kim So Hyun will portray the main characters and enact a pure love story. David Lee from KBS’s “Who Are You,” Yeon Joon Seok from MBC’s “Make a Wish,” and Joo Da Young from KBS’s “Masked Prosecutor” will play supporting roles. Many are looking forward to seeing how the actors pull off the regional dialect.

This film will be director Lee Eun Hee’s first full-length feature film. Filming will take place in Goheung County in Jeollanam-do Province.

Source (1)

cr: http://www.soompi.com/2015/05/29/exos-d-o-and-kim-so-hyun-confirmed-for-melodrama-film/

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TheG

Hi,,, as I promised,, here I am :)

I saw @ohsolively is pretty active here. As expected from her :) 

Well,, hope I can join often :)

db1923a6gw1esx2bycheoj215o0rsdm3.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

why no updates on this beautiful, skillful, excellent upcoming actor???? He is doing very good in the drama "one hundred days husband" his first lead role which is ongoing and coming to an end.  I am amazed how he can portray his emotions only with his powerful eyes.  some official pixs from tvN

cr: tvN

Archived