[OFFICIAL] EXO D.O. / Do Kyung-Soo (디오 / 도경수) Thread

Guest dancalibara

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dancalibara

BTS of D.O. and SuHo for "SK Telekom"2013
There's actually plenty more BTS (little to non of individual shots) but I lurv how D.O. looks here, hehe.603025_547655155303721_637299201_n.jpg

cr: khaiyang.com

D.O....we share the same birthday.. nuna hope one day we can meet each other... kyungsoo ya...

D.O doesn't look like someone who want to become a singer, he's very low profile but.. he said he always wants to become one. i like to look at his face expression in growl's MV because in that, we can see he work hard to make sure his face expression suit the song!! ^^ he acted his best!! 

Guest dancalibara

@yoyo_icecube You've got the same birthday as D.O.? Cool! I actually came to like Korean stuff because I have similar birthdays as some of my biases (Ha Ji-Won for movies/series, SeoHyun for K-Pop). Irrelevant way to like someone, but meh, I was a kid and they kinda grew on me once I became obsessed :)

Guest dancalibara

yoyo_icecube said: @dancalibara yes.. but different year of course.. im 89-er. that why D.O is my bias in exo-k.
plus d.o doesn't talk much, but he will blurt something interesting whenever he open his mouth XD

Guest dancalibara

EXO's D.O. leaves fans hanging with his stern gaze in still cut for upcoming film 'Cart'

February 3, 2014 @ 7:59 pm
EXO-DO_1391473277_af_org.jpg

As all EXO fans probably know, member D.O. will be making his debut on the big screen later this year in the upcoming movie 'Cart'. So to give a preview of a scene to come and D.O.'s transformation into his character, the movie has revealed a still cut!

We see D.O. in a school uniform, but his eyes hint that he is no ordinary student as he stares at something beyond the frame of the still, leaving fans wanting to find out what will be unfolding in the classroom.

'Cart' centers around a group of contract employees of a large-scale mart who are wrongfully dismissed and decide to take a stand. Also starring in the movie are Yeom Jeong AhMoon Jung HeeKim Young Ae, and Kim Kang WooThe filming is expected to be completed by the end of March, and the movie will be premiering later this year!

cr: starsung @ Allkpop.

Archived