[Drama 2014] It's Okay, That's Love 괜찮아, 사랑이야

Guest sunshine4ever

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cassia_lela

Err, sorry for posting again, but I am back from softy, and see the preview's caps, and see JIS with his soft facial hair or what the names, is that true? So tomorrow I am able to see that again?

Excuse me for me going dance

Guest madmooch

@yumenas‌ , agree with u on the truth becos then everything else seems to fit; I had that same pix saved (but u beat me to it, lol). I was really puzzled by that picture (actually it was JY's flashback) becos there was also scene of JB with the lighter so this would really explain what actually happened after the stabbing and also answer these comments/open questions YJ had when discussing with DM (also my questions after eps 9&10)>fdoTk6.jpgQuestion then is what is the real motive....?

I first thot maybe she burnt down hubby and house to cover up evidence so she could protect her two sons but that doesn't really gel with why she would "testify" against JB at the trial and have him sent to jail. She would also know just as JY knew at the time that they could cite self defense if they said JY stabbed step-dad to death n both brothers would be free so she had another motive for sure. I have to credit @miriamdream2‌ here becos I think she was the first or at least one of the first to raise "suspicion" that their mom was "weird" so I conclude that she did it to get rid of both hubby and bad son JB at same time so that she could in her words, finally live a normal life (with good son JY) and get away from her miserable life at the time, not tt I really blame her for it.

prVquD.jpglk6UsW.jpg

And another question...

If she has been living the good (and normal) life she craved, why is she suddenly feeling so guilty and wanting to treat JB right? Only becos JB was going to be released...? I don't think so. I could be wrong (becos the Chinese subtitles were so going so fast I wasn't sure if I caught it right) but I thot I heard her telling TY becos she didn't have long to live (terminal illness maybe?). *Edit: lol, I heard wrong, becos JB called her to ask if he could live with her, she was looking forward to happy days after his release). So she realised in retrospect that she had misunderstood and mistreated him in the past and she's now trying to explain to JB (by sending him those books in jail) why she did that to him and by wanting to make amends when he is released

Have to see what nex eps reveal. Can't wait!

scorpio8 said: class="content-title" “It’s Okay, It’s Love” Male Cast Gives Cute Poses for the Camera

The male cast of SBS drama “It’s Okay, It’s Love” showed a different image to the fans by revealing a behind-the-scenes photo from their drama filming.

Actor Jo In Sung, who plays tough and chic writer Jang Jae Yeol in the drama, showed a different side, smiling warmly and making a “V” pose. Actor Lee Kwang Soo gave a similar “V” pose but with a rather different feeling, as he also wears a mischievous expression on his face. Meanwhile, rookie actor Do Kyung Soo (EXO‘s D.O) gave his boy group EXO’s signature pose while smiling innocently as he waits for his turn to film the scene.

@larienssi‌ I agree with you about their chemistry. When I was watching That Day The Winter Blows, I didn't see any chemistry between him and Song Hye Kyo but with Gong Hyo Jin.. it's like it's so real and you just want them to date in real life.

Guest HannahA

elizabeth said: @larienssi‌ I agree with you about their chemistry. When I was watching That Day The Winter Blows, I didn't see any chemistry between him and Song Hye Kyo but with Gong Hyo Jin.. it's like it's so real and you just want them to date in real life.

Hello Everyone!
I am new to this thread and I am happy that this is also active. This is the only drama I am following now when before I used to follow 3 dramas at a time. Like you guys I am really impressed as to how this drama is going. I didn't feel it was dragging despite of other people's opinion, it is very educational, the characters are so cute, the story itself is very interesting and I love how GHJ and JIS are very natural with their roles as if they are lovers in real life...and to think both are in a relationship in real life! GHJ is really climbing up on my bias list! I am so looking forward for the eng subs to come out. :)

Guest Светлана Мейндок

anyone know what the song when JB calls mom?

Guest madmooch

I must say that I really like the developing brotherhood/bromance between JY and SK. I like tt JY didn't treat SK any different juz becos he has Tourette's and is acting like part of big bro by encouraging SK and giving him good advice re SN n SK seems to be following his advice too with better success. I like tt SK in his own way is giving JY tips about HS and how she will act becos he knows her longer. Actually both are quite clueless about relationships so they are really providing good mutual support to each other.  L3DwQX.jpg

Guest bashful

This is such a great ep!!! This is the first time HS and JY did not bicker (except for the beginning). These two has great chemistry. I need to watch this ep with sub. 

RATINGS EP 11
AGB :
Nationwide/Seoul
Joseon Gunman : 10,8  % / 11,7 %
Fated To Love You : 9,9  % / 11,2  %
It's Okay, It's Love : 9,1 % (-0,9)  / 10,2 % (-1)  

TnMS Nationwide/Seoul
Fated To Love You: 10,8 % / 13,6 %
It's Okay, It's Love : 9,4 % (-1,8) / 11,5 % (-2,3)Joseon Gunman : 8,8 % / 9,8 % 

Guest cassia_lela

@damondayfreak well, after I thought it, maybe three children yet twin. How abt it? Oh... Please writernim, any children I accept.

After reading again, then I feel sad with the cockroach couple. I always watching crime tv program which the theme is how to find the suspect. One of it is rape crime. But it just showed how to jail or how to capture etc. Not showing how the victim does. And in this drama, I feel really sad and concerned for the victim. And what I get is we don't just focus on the suspect but we have to concerned more with the victim since the victim always hide it. This drama is so touching

Archived