[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest PerryjoH

PeggyM said: @PerryjoH "Seyoung fighting morning sickness" ......omg......yes, let's spread that rumor....that's why she has been in hiding  :)) =))
Now....come on......I think that special wing of the 2Young Hospital is almost built, we can find nice rooms and beat the rush!!! 
=)) =)) =)

@PeggyM @Perryjoh ...this is my 1st time posting it here....i had read someone post this  link  http://www.meipai.com/media/151956912  and i HATE THIS  LINK ...HELP ME !!! this thread belong to my lovely YY couple....i love them so much..i don't want to see anyone else here.....am i to protective...hrmm

Guest tahspihan

@amore00777 I agree with your opinion,, something fishy right. and we can see now other member have solo activity after their come back (film,drama,reality show)

i think mbc know when their contract end. but why mbc give them new house? why they don't have wedding photoshoot? why the news out 2 day before last day? and many question in my mind..

and I pray someday i hear some news about wy and sy like sungmin SJ news Getting Married 

PeggyM said: @PerryjoH "Seyoung fighting morning sickness" ......omg......yes, let's spread that rumor....that's why she has been in hiding  :)) =))
Now....come on......I think that special wing of the 2Young Hospital is almost built, we can find nice rooms and beat the rush!!! 
=)) =)) =))

Guest PerryjoH

gongjufiona said: @PeggyM @Perryjoh ...this is my 1st time posting it here....i had read someone post this  link  http://www.meipai.com/media/151956912  and i HATE THIS  LINK ...HELP ME !!! this thread belong to my lovely YY couple....i love them so much..i don't want to see anyone else here.....am i to protective...hrmm

She looks like  Kim  hwayoung (yes, same name sy's niece) who is dance teacher  for JYP. I think  she is very close with  all of 2pm members  because  they have been work together since  long time ago. you  can check  her instagram.(wy   following her)  

add)  she was  backup  dancer  for RAIN  for 10 years.

Kim...? The dancer ? Is she Kim Semi ? /:) Finally... Miss. Kim comes out.... :)) *poked @oolita

>:)

*FF

titahaspihani said: @amore00777 I agree with your opinion,, something fishy right. and we can see now other member have solo activity after their come back (film,drama,reality show)

i think mbc know when their contract end. but why mbc give them new house? why they don't have wedding photoshoot? why the news out 2 day before last day? and many question in my mind..

and I pray someday i hear some news about wy and sy like sungmin SJ news Getting Married 

OMG CAT?!!! X_X

MOMMY....@PeggyM !! @ujiyus1 scared meeeeee....... AAAAKKKK... *hide on Junk's back*

Just give her @oolita‌ shirtless Mino Winner, she will comes out with the trans for next chap.. :P

But miss Kim too early to comes out... :-w hahahaa what a coincidance... :))

@ujiyus1 OMO...what a cute baby! LOL...

PerryjoH said:

gongjufiona said: @PeggyM @Perryjoh ...this is my 1st time posting it here....i had read someone post this  link  http://www.meipai.com/media/151956912  and i HATE THIS  LINK ...HELP ME !!! this thread belong to my lovely YY couple....i love them so much..i don't want to see anyone else here.....am i to protective...hrmm

Lol...now even rumors cant stir us...i dunno whether to laugh or to cry.... :D

Anyway, we need to remember that sy is not victimised in this situation...if indeed wy end up wt someone else (ANDWAEEEEE ~X( )...i can still imagine her straightening her hair, brushing her shoulders saying..'looks like all my deliciousness is for someone else baby' lol....what i m saying is they are equals here...no one is superior than the other...anyway when u love someone, it shouldnt matter....

So dont worry...our seyoungie is doing fine...just look at her smile at her friend's wedding...bright and shiny, straight from the heart...beaming across to Thailand....where wy is... 8->

Guest SanyogR

@amore00777 I agree with your opinion,, something fishy right. and we can see now other member have solo activity after their come back (film,drama,reality show)

How about their respective agencies getting involved for fear of WE ALL KNOW WHAT THAT IS. Korean entertainment agencies are very well known too be deeply involved in their artist personal life.

ISN'T THIS A POSSIBILITY COZ WOOYOUNGIE SEEMED SO LIFELESS AND DISHEARTENED DURING THE BEGINING OF HIS PROMOTION PERIOD. HE EVEN WAS ALOOF FROM SNS.

Guest ocha23_

Have you guys see this video http://www.meipai.com/media/151956912 ?? wooyoung seem really close with this girl. she even tell wooyoung to hold piyoung on the other fancam vid. T.T

She's the main dancer/choreographer for most of 2PM and JYPNation dance.. she's most likely 2PM's "mother" and she is close too with all members of JYPNation, so u don't need to worry..

for the dance, she's most of the time paired with wooyoung.. u can search it on 2PM's songs such as back2u or missing you.. *fyi : prepare ur heart and soul for back 2u or missing u music show or fancams coz it's HOT!"

@ujiyus1
hahahha i'd love to have those wet pic of Wooyoung too, but...but...i have collected my all to follow Seyoungie to the U.S
now i'm broke & dont know how to fly back to my home  :(( :((
so for those swimming pic in Phukhet, depend on you agent  @ujiyus1  :D