[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

alilla said: @PeggyM…eonnie….I agree with u….do you have another angle photo of seyoung when they are kiss? because seyoung face….not clear enough. I forgot… I think @rosera eonnie…make slow motion when 2 young kissing. After wooyoung kiss seyoung….they stare each other eyes. It's only my opinion eonnie….
Yeah, I would rather have a better angle as well....I did love @rosera's slow motions...great idea, thanks!!  See, this is why I need all of you.....my brain cannot come up with all of this on my own :D
p.s. subs should be out soon...see post by @Sage_Turquoise regarding the late subs :)

@Kamille RiaR I love, love, love it!!!! It's totally going on our first page....right now.....I'll fix the rest of it later. It's ok with you, right???
You realize, you've just been hired now, lol....THANK YOU.....so much!!!
@desertflower, can we have this as logo on website somewhere also??  I really love it so much!

@Katherine JaneC : Wow your MV is so soooo beautiful chingu.... the scenes you choose is very very well in parallel with the lyrics, the sweet melody melts people's hearts...... Love it so much :x :x :x :x

Lyrics:
When he STARES AT ME, you see HE CARES FOR ME
You see how HE IS SO DEEP IN LOVE
I know that HE LOVES ME cause it's OBVIOUS
I know that HE LOVES ME cause it's ME HE TRUSTS

It fits so well with our 2Young, yes we all know that Wooyoung is SO DEEP IN LOVE with Seyoungie when he stares at her.. It's all OBVIOUS that even the WGM PD is also suspicious about them... That says all guys.
Seyoung believes that and We YY Nation beliveve in him as well !!!!!!!! FIGHTING FOR OUR TRUST :)>- :-bd

May I suggest if we can use this beautiful MV as YY Nation's theme song ? just my opinion :P

Anyoeng @ThanhD and Everyone This is your request

2YoungEP33 Heart beating time 

Wooyoung : The man who’s watch his girl cried, that’s really beat his heart
Seyoung : The girl who’s can’t control her sadness in front of her man 
Me : I don’t think this all can be lie, their eyes talk instead of everything, Even it’s so sad but still beautiful moment 

2YoungEP33-18.gif 2YoungEP33-23.gif

I separate with 4 gif cos It's long time and had many picture 

7eR-R6zkwfWsPien5iTzLNbKpti57N5m-QhNYIkb 2YoungEP33-18.gif

2YoungEP33-19.gif 2YoungEP33-20.gif

2YoungEP33-21.gif 2YoungEP33-22.gif 2YoungEP33-23.gif 2YoungEP33-24.gif

PS. If it's not right moment, told me I will fixed for you 

@alilla This is your request
2YoungEP33-25.gif 
PS. I didn't road all comment my internet still slow sometime 

alilla said: @Katherine JaneC…..thankyou so much for your MV-Brown eyes…
Your right Wooyoung…" It's to early to talking about our (2YOUNG) relationship"
But Wooyoung ah…..like in this MV lyric…." WHEN YOU STARE AT ME, you see HE CARES FOR ME"
When your looking seyoung it's too obvious your eyes tell it…that you love this woman.
so….Take your time wooyoung…..2YOUNG NATIONS will support you what is your decisions. 
and keep The FIGHT 2YOUNG NATION…to support 2YOUNG. LUV U FULL chingus

No problem my friend :)

Anyone else need some....
h20C5BCC7

Am I the only one who cried more watching the subbed version than I did watching the raw???  Just so touching....there is NO WAY these two did not and do not have feelings for one another.  They really owe it to themselves to see where this will lead.  Even if he has to do his military time, I think their feelings are strong enough, that they can make it through a time of separation, especially if she stays busy while he's away.  She would be able to visit him, right?  At least keep in touch, writing lots of love letters to each other....they could begin a whole different level of romance!!  
Ok, I gotta get back to reality...time for school for the kids and then I'm working on YY Nation stuff.  I'll see all of you later on.  Try not to flood the thread with tears while I'm away :D

Guest Kamille RiaR

I might have to redo this, but ya'll can use this, too, for now. :) Send me pictures you guys want us to use and stuff! Sometimes I'm too lazy to sort them out. 
overlay.jpg

ami189 said: @Katherine JaneC : Wow your MV is so soooo beautiful chingu.... the scenes you choose is very very well in parallel with the lyrics, the sweet melody melts people's hearts...... Love it so much :x :x :x :x

Lyrics:
When he STARES AT ME, you see HE CARES FOR ME
You see how HE IS SO DEEP IN LOVE
I know that HE LOVES ME cause it's OBVIOUS
I know that HE LOVES ME cause it's ME HE TRUSTS

It fits so well with our 2Young, yes we all know that Wooyoung is SO DEEP IN LOVE with Seyoungie when he stares at her.. It's all OBVIOUS that even the WGM PD is also suspicious about them... That says all guys.
Seyoung believes that and We YY Nation beliveve in him as well !!!!!!!! FIGHTING FOR OUR TRUST :)>- :-bd

May I suggest if we can use this beautiful MV as YY Nation's theme song ? just my opinion :P