[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

thanks @ppiyoung for the photos :)cannot wait for wednesday!but now i remember i have class every wednesday from 8pm to 10pm11.15pm equivalent to 10.15pm here in malaysia tsktsk
before i watched 2young couple, i was watching pocaguri couple. so i got to know a bit about jjy. maybe many disagree but seyoung is like a female version of jjy. they are aloof, look like they're not caring but they have loving hearts, they don't like cheesy stuff and don't really do skinship. wonder if they interact during the show.
@DaniaHseyoung was very pretty there. i think she did wear skirts :)
i capture seyong during her interview. i don't know, maybe it's the hair band, maybe it's me, she gave princess vibe here:
2014-03-24-14-25-13.png2014-03-24-14-23-37.png2014-03-24-14-23-09.png 

Guest ppiyoung

I think this is the short written preview of MBC Radio Star for 2young.. Can someone who understand Korean translate this part? Thank youuu >:D<

우결의 달달한 신혼부부들 총출동! <우리 결혼했어요 – 진실 혹은 거짓> 특집!
연상연하 커플의 정석 장우영♥박세영!
라스DJ들의 폭로! “장우영은 박세영 아니면 우결 안한다고 했다”!?
세영 바라기 장우영! 정준영 때문에 질투에 눈이 먼 사연!

3월 26일(수) 밤 11시 15분<라디오스타>로 채널 고정! 제~발!!
I took it from this site

ppiyoung said: I think this is the short written preview of MBC Radio Star for 2young.. Can someone who understand Korean translate this part? Thank youuu >:D<

연상연하 커플의 정석 장우영♥박세영!

I took it from this site

@missauditor
i passed out so many times then rematch it again!hahahah!it's too bad that we had to wait until monday for subs!but still thankful for it!hahahah
definitely noticed that! they're just soooo cute.i love how SY got WY caught off guard when she said "because WY is not here (inside the recording room)" :x:x
we totally feel like Dany Ahn. we'll have to endure another week!good thing there's MBC radio star this wednesday=))

Loved the episode more with subs! So the young MC's name is Danny? again one of the best parts for me is Danny because he is hilarious when he is laughing like that. The older MCs were probably seasoned enough because they have been there, done that. Lol.

I dont think wy was angry when sy rejected his offer of his shoulder to lean on. I think he is just hurt a bit. Like he said, being rejected. A similar thing happened to me once, and my partner of 10 yrs remember till now what i did. For sy, cud be there are some things she is ready to do, some things she is not. For wy, it mattered to him enough so he mentioned it at the studio!

Am i the only one to think that the reason they were so brave to lie on the bed together was a little 'bubbly' help? I recall 2 cans of it from the bbq party. Past couples did that for to overcome some things..which made me pity them more. I could be wrong though. Dont be angry at me please! Hee

I love wy's new haircut. And sy BRI outfit at the end. The one @missauditor said she looks like a princess :).

I am still wondering if they really did fall asleep together on bed!

To me, the best scenes were in the studio. But i love the scene where they fall asleep together. Its leagues apart feom their first date of awkwardness and mistakes. Remember that they couldnt even speak much.

Another revelation for the both of them was their favourite movie. It was shocking for sy, shocking for me too. I half wanted wy to ask her what made her so sad to watch the movie on her own.

Haiz. Another essay. Lol.

I think they really did fell asleep on the bed @kawaiinoona. Seyoung looks really tired, and it was a genuine sleep (to my eyes tho) but the matter of staying sleeping together till morning, however is unlikely. I think at some point their manager will wake them up and they will go to their own house.. But I don't know. That's just my hunch

and I think they really look similar because of the hair colour. they have similar shade :x (and the white outfit didn't help either)

and yes the young MC is Danny Ahn :x former G.O.D member (sorry for being a bit O.T). I think he's the president of 2Young Squad!

ppiyoung

said:

I think this is the short written preview of MBC Radio Star for 2young.. Can someone who understand Korean translate this part? Thank youuu 

>

:D

<

연상연하 커플의 정석 장우영♥박세영!

I took it from this site

dilawidj said: I think they really did fell asleep on the bed @kawaiinoona. Seyoung looks really tired, and it was a genuine sleep (to my eyes tho) but the matter of staying sleeping together till morning, however is unlikely. I think at some point their manager will wake them up and they will go to their own house.. But I don't know. That's just my hunch

and I think they really look similar because of the hair colour. they have similar shade :x (and the white outfit didn't help either)

and yes the young MC is Danny Ahn :x former G.O.D member (sorry for being a bit O.T). I think he's the president of 2Young Squad!