[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest happyjoann

thank you dear @oshinsue  @PeggyM that my pleasure  and very happy that you like it 
you all can put where ever you want !! we are YY Nation ..

2young have become a part of my life. My lockscreen, my gallery, even my ringtone is their song Holding hands...Every time I feel bored or tired of studying or sth, I open my phone, see their pics, gifs and smile.They are so much meaningful to me. Thank you Wooyoung and Seyoung, you two really light up my world.Now I'm gonna watch the last ep...Maybe I'm ready....
tumblr_nbvw1sImVK1spgc21o1_500.pngtumblr_nbvw1sImVK1spgc21o2_250.png
tumblr_nbvw1sImVK1spgc21o3_1280.png

Guest NorsalwaA

@PeggyM its great what's you are doing, if there anything you want me to do let me know.

Abt the breast, i hav to see your first before i can decide whose perkier...so open wiiiiideeeee.

TRANS] and GIRL #Wooyoung

Q : What is your outstanding charming?
Wooyoung : I’m good at listening. I prefer listening to speaking

Q : Do other members always consult you?
Wooyoung : Yes, I know all their secrets (laugh)

Q : What type of woman do you like?
Wooyoung : I like the woman that innocent, clean, neat, can take care herself and can do things that woman do.
Q : What is the woman that can take care herself?
Wooyoung : The woman that has her own style such as I like this scent of perfume, I like this cloth or I like to eat it. It’s happy to spend time and talk with her

Q : What is the first impression in her?
Wooyoung : Innocent
Q : Her wording that you really like?
Wooyoung: *praise* such as “Fun”, “Happy”. It makes me feel happy (laugh)

Q : Will you confess your love to her?
Wooyoung : Yes. If I am sure in my feeling, I will confess my love to her. It’s important to tell her about your feeling

Q : The ideal situation to confess your love?
Wooyoung : Somewhere that there are only two of us

Q : The dating place that you like?
Wooyoung : Sea! I really like the sea. I will hold her hands and walking together

Q : What is your opinion to old woman?
Wooyoung : The good point is she can take care herself. If I am older than her, I would lead her but if I am younger than her, she will treat me as her little brother. However, I want to take care her no matter she is older or younger than me. It would be nice if she is older than me and likes to be loved with me

Q : What is your interesting now?
Wooyoung : Playing piano. I am practicing it for showing on the stage and composing song. I want to play it well

Q : Things that you really want now?
Wooyoung : Budgerigar. Sometimes I feel lonely when I stay at home alone. Parrot is so active so it could be my good friend

Q : What do you want to do next year?

Wooyoung : My goal is to more learning about music. I want to create good songs and shows to everyone!

Q : Message to the fans
Wooyoung : Our 8th single is almost released. Plz look forward to it. We are practicing. Everyone will impress in it!

About fanpage, just giving out some thoughts.

How about positive support messages, fan art, clips, fan video.

Anything that gives out positive vibe. Gotta let them now people are out there who will support them wholeheartedly.

For some reason I feel they need cheers and love from us well wishers.

Wy and PSy both need assurance. Especially wy. They might be hesitating due to fans and netizens.

Also could we post a link to fb fanpage in both Wy and PSy instagram and other sns.

Guest Kamille RiaR

Hello 친구!!!! 
I was up all night reading the thread on my phone, but I was too lazy to sign in so I could not comment. We have a Facebook page?! WHAT???? You guys are awesome! I must say, ya'll make it harder and harder for me to sleep early. Hahaha. :') Looks like I'm going to have a long night with you guys again tonight. :')

usually I immediately saw the raw video at midnight when the show WGM on Saturday, but for the day yesterday I intentionally did not see it because I'm definitely going to cry, I deliberately waited for Monday to look at all and its sub eng 2Y for the last show, I only in this thread and read your comments and see their images for the footage or the last episode, do you know I saw this thread while hearing shall we dance, this is love, two interwind hand, lean on me over and over again ... and read that for the last MBC lot to cut and they only had time for the last 15-20 minutes before us ... there should never cut,,, whether you agree with me ??,,,, thanks for 2Y couple who brought us all the joy, laughter, happiness and share our love of all 
mgw205-5+%5B380p%5D.mp4_snapshot_04.25_%

heheheh my writing anymore length right,,, for JWYoung PSYoung meaning is like the picture above, and as a previous interview that PSYoung is a woman of a kind similar to the woman's dream to JWYoung,,,emmmm so makeand in fact  hehehe...only the first interview when JWYoung follow WGM he will demonstrate and show the side as an ordinary man and not as idols,,,, I think this page can be up to 1000 pages but it's okay, I do not know,, Saturday next week maybe this time I will see again from their first episode on January,, 2 months and I will never get tired to see random episodes they may bsk plainly I see episode 7 episode 9 ,, tonight and I'm always laughing at their side, as there is no other pair able to beat the compactness 2young 
10629785_10154596045490008_8860881872823

sob sob sob  big hug :(( :(( :(( :(( :(

>:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D<

crazymiss said: AomP said: bladerunner said: I asked my friends to translate the final messages on the chair.I was so touched by their words and think I should share with you.

cr: jbum
This is what WY wrote to SY:
In front of the woman I love, things like pride doesn't exist any more.
Still remains unchanged, that person...is you! Thank you.

This is what SY wrote to WY:
WooYoung ah. Thank you to be with me. Just like the sofa/chair we made together, let's be together forever.  Married you is such a wonderful thing. Honey, I love you.
I am not korean so I can't say it's 100% accurate (but should be close enough to make you cry).BUT please do not post on any social media or share on other site...just leave it for fun chat. I don't want any trouble.
I cry when I read this..........
They love each other so much!

Guest PerryjoH

Anhyeoung YY nation!!waw you guys are really awesome!!!who's got the idea to log in FB?/i give her a big hug

=D> >:D< :-* good job ladies..i have feeling the YY addict bore in like grenlims,,some using SNS are all in FB,,anyone dont know this forumm!!NOw the YY nation conquering FB is a wise idea,,i dropped and liked the page already,,i have feeling this YY nation is getting bigger, can i asked some advice
?? {1}all members must always share the video episode our couple to their pages so that can see their perspective friends in fb to catch some interest!! {2}always like and comment the pic {3}if any some thought any members can post the wall..and invite some international fans to join..coz our nation is rainbow country lol..correct me if am wrong ..GAMBATTE!!!!