[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest khanhnguyen1483

P.S I will do everything in that cafe!

SY: I have something want to do.WY:??SY smiled shy.WY looked clueless.
SY: When we first met, I was staring at your eyes the whole time, did you know?WY: um. (looked total lost)Screen shows old clip from their first meeting in chocolate cafe.SY turned her head to WY: As time goes by, I couldn't look at your eyes any more (or make any eye contact), did you know that?
ME: I know....I noticed that!! She was trying to avoid his eye contact!!!
MC: she doesn't wanna reveal her feeling?
WY: Why?SY: Because if I look at your eyes, I will fall for you even deeper.caption: looks at him, her love will grow.SY smiled shy and embarrassed.caption: even now, she still trying to avoid his eyes.WY looks....speechless.SY: I couldn't make eye contact with you any more.WY: really? (he looked kinda sad here).
SY: So I don't look at you any more.
screen shows old clips that SY avoid WY's eye in the past.Me: I know you all need a moment to cry...cry now!
BRI:SY: I want to let him know, when we talk, even just look at his eyes, I like that a lot.SY paused.SY: If I look at his eyes, (paused)......because I don't know how to express my feeling, if I look at him, he might discover all my love and affection that I have been trying to hide. But the love keeps growing.At some point, the love is bigger the what I can hide. 
MC: she is trying to hide but it just getting stronger.
I THINK THIS IS THE MOST TOUCHING PART I'VE WATCHED , SR IF I POST TWICE , BUT I REALLY LOVE IT- HER CONFESSION , SEYOUNG'S CONFESSION , AND IN MY OPINION THIS CONFESSION IS ONE OF THE MOST EFFECTIVE REASONS WOOYOUNG DECIDED TO KISS HER, BECAUSE HE COULD FEEL HER LOVE TOWARD HIM , I'VE WATCHED RAW, AND I SATISFIED WITH THE ENDINGNOT LIKE MANY COUPLES WHO JUST SPENT THEIR LAST DAY GOING OUT THEN SAY GOODBYE, WALKING THE SEPARATE WAYSYY COUPLE IS DIFFERENT, THEY SPENT TIME TALKING TO EACH OTHER, AND IN THE END, STILL THE SCENE THEY ARE TOGETHERTO ME, THIS IS THE HAPPY ENDING, WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THE SHOW DEPENDS ON THEM KEKE

PeggyM said: Hello my lovelies.....you all were super busy while I was sleeping so I'm still reading and catching up....so far I am super happy this morning with some of the possible translations (@bladerunner...even if not 100% accurate...very much appreciate your efforts!).  I got sidetracked when I saw the new name for our group....YY Nation.....I LOVE IT!!!  So, I created our Nation's flag.....
mg8eoF4.jpgWhat do you all think???

I think this name does suit us better, because we are so much bigger than a "squad".  I am going to finish reading all these pages you all left me....I knew I should have pulled an all-nighter!!!:D
Edit...on a side note...the oppa freaks better calm the hell down and quit being hateful...WY may just shut down his IG account if not.  

Tssssskkk.... I'm watching the episode again while trying to absorb @bladerunner translation and ...I just can't ...... I need

@ujiyus1‌ me too.. plus the background song... OMG!!! The more you can feel the emotion..

Guest crazymiss

bladerunner

said:

P.S I will do everything in that cafe!

SY: When we first met, I was staring at your eyes the whole time, did you know?WY: um. (looked total lost)Screen shows old clip from their first meeting in chocolate cafe.SY turned her head to WY: As time goes by, I couldn't look at your eyes any more (or make any eye contact), did you know that?
WY: Why?SY: Because if I look at your eyes, I will fall for you even deeper.caption: looks at him, her love will grow.SY smiled shy and embarrassed.caption: even now, she still trying to avoid his eyes.WY looks....speechless.SY: I couldn't make eye contact with you any more.WY: really? (he looked kinda sad here).
screen shows old clips that SY avoid WY's eye in the past.Me: I know you all need a moment to cry...cry now!
BRI:SY: I want to let him know, when we talk, even just look at his eyes, I like that a lot.SY paused.SY: If I look at his eyes, (paused)......because I don't know how to express my feeling, if I look at him, he might discover all my love and affection that I have been trying to hide. But the love keeps growing.At some point, the love is bigger the what I can hide. 

Okay.....go cry ...now!

@bladerunner i REALLY REALLY LOVE YOU UNNIEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
I love her even more :x she was braving to say those words, NO FEAR. She was trying sooo hard to hide it in the past but now she just said it for the whole world to know :x Hubby was watching her all the time with those loving stares... :x :x :x They just can't hide their affection for one another. 
and I am still melting from these words...WY:  "I don't have pride in front of the person I love. That person is you without change." 
SY: "Wooyoung ah, thank u for always staying by my side. Marrying you was a good decision. Yubo-yah saranghe <3."

@Sage_Turquoise glad to hear you enjoyed your family vacay :) ... Now we have all the time we need to rewatch all those episodes. 

• Like 1

Guest bladerunner

SY looked shy.SY: There is something I want a do-over but this time I hope I won't get a rejection like first time.WY:???SY open her hand: Can you hold my hand?Screen shows the wedding ceremony when WY didn't hold her hand.
BRI:WY: I feel very sorry. That's the most regretful thing in our marriage.
Now she gave me a chance to do-over, I am very grateful.

SY open her hand: Can you hold my hand?
WY looked a bit sad but holder her immediately this time.WY: I am very sorry 
SY: What I want to do...is... hold your hand and look at your eyes one more time.WY: okay, let's do it.But this time WY is staring at her but she couldn't.SY: I can't....I really can't look at you. (red face)WY looked at her with emotion.SY was still couldn't make eye contact.SY: ah...in fact....it is so hard to do.WY: but you had no problem looking at me before.
SY: Because we were not close. If I want to get to know you more, I need to look at you more. Even I can't look at you now, it's okay. I really can't.

BRI: WY: I am the opposite. I can't make eye contact in the beginning. But now I am confident.Because I am confident so I don't want to run away (avoid). I want to look at her more. I don't need be hesitate any more. I am able to bring more courage to look at her now.
MC: From some point, WooYoung started to look at SeYoung all the time.Me: I KNOW!!!!!!!!! ALL the WY gaze gifs.....
SY tried her best to look at WY's eyes.
The didn't say anything for a few secs.
SY: your left eye is slightly bigger.
WY: What (are you talking about)?Once again, SY moved her eyes away.SY: I can't...WY smiled.SY: why are you smiling?WY: Because you are pretty.They both laughed.silence.
WY: Park se Young.SY: um? (trying to avoid his eyes)
SY's tears finally dropped.WY has tear in his eyes and trying very hard to not cry.SY covered her face with red envelop.WY wiped her tear.No one says anything.
BRI: WY: Actually, I felt I was going crazy (out my mind), too. Her tears is saying this is the end, the final. It's like telling me.....It's all over now. From tomorrow, ...(long pause)........we are not couple anymore. I looked at SeYoung, she is here but she is not here. I feel like she is vanishing in front of me. That's all what i was thinking in that moment.MC HJY is crying in the studio.

AomP said:
WooYoung was not sad, but almost giddy happy...(.he may have had a moment or two because she was feeling sad), but he was not sad...WHY? Because this dude looked like he made a decision in his head. This was not a goodbye for him! He knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that there WOULD be more time spent together after this exit. 

@happy2bhere I totally agree with you. I saw like you. He wasn't sad. There is something in his mind (good thing) which we have to wait to see.

Guest alarialiah

Hi all 2young shippers.

Hmm.. I don't know how to say this but I have actually just discovered this couple last week. Or was it Monday? It was short. But I have been back logging randomly. And I share your tears too *tissues to all*

I used to be an avid fan of WGM from their first season until the last two season when goodbyes are too painful to watch and/or the shows were getting to scripted. It wasn't believable anymore.
I got too bored one day and just clicked through 2young couple's episode and couldn't stop and I was at shock. Did WGM change their ratings? How could they be so comfortable on the bed together. o.o Especially last episode where Seyoung just fell asleep hugging WY like that.

This is when I realised, they are a shadow of the first season couples. The first season are the one who set the benchmark. They didn't have rules and the cameras weren't following them like how it is in the newer season (unless outdoor). They all have an apartment with cameras installed in aircon unit as though they were cctvs. So their actions were really natural. What I am trying to say here was, despite knowing all the cameras are around, perhaps even more aware than the first season couples, 2youngs showed their hearts naturally.

From when they both were hesitant to open their hearts to each other,
to mini confessions to each other,
to accepting each other,
to enjoying each other companion,
to stop when things are becoming real.
Like ansol couple in the first season.

I honestly believe they could have continued if they want to.
Their shock might have came from conflicting schedules and with 2pm new album, both can't work a way out.
This might have been scripted or not, but their sadness was real.

WY is like the supportive boyfriend encouraging his girl in this difficult time even though he is hurting as much.
SY is so comfortable that she just place her weight on him, knowing he will be there.
It was a rush for me to catch this couple knowing today is their last episode, but they have shown more than enough. They have definitely step beyond the point of being just colleagues placed in WGM together. They fell hard. (Look at how WY comfort her despite being younger, because he knows that is his girl).

They let the cat out of the bag. One feeling like she is breaking up with her boyfriend, the other vice versa.

The part where SY was obviously trying to hide her tears but it was too much for her to hold.
These 2, knows how to play their feelings. They were hiding in consideration for the other. They didn't dare to bare too much to each other because even before they start, they know they would end one day. Honestly, I've always feel that WGM played with human feelings too much that it's unethical. And they could perhaps change their name to We Got Dating or something. Whoever married to divorce! :'(

But to all of you here, at least, you have 9 months of heart beatings moment with them. And I was too late.
But I am glad, to see such a warm thread, it's so rare. I love how you guys encourage each other.
Well.. I guess if fate is with them, they will cross path again. Perhaps someday when we already began to slowly let our hopes down.

This was a long post. But hi everyone.
I am here to provide tissues. :/ Hahaha

p.s. and I thought with their sincerity, I would be able to see them until the snow falls again .

Guest crazymiss

bladerunner said:BRI: WY: Actually, I felt I was going crazy (out my mind), too. Her tears is saying this is the end, the final. It's like telling me.....It's all over now. From tomorrow, ...(long pause)........we are not couple anymore. I looked at SeYoung, she is here but she is not here. I feel like she is vanishing in front of me. That's all what i was thinking in that moment.MC HJY is crying in the studio.

Guest bladerunner

SY covered her face with red envelop.WY wiped her tear.No one says anything.
SeYoung nodding head like they both have some agreement and closure.
WY: Honey. thank you.SY closed her eyes and about to cry.
BRI:Sy: I couldn't handle my emotion and my feelings at that moment. I will no longer hear his "Thank you" from now on. When I realized that, I wanted to cried. When WY said "Thank you" to me, I know that's moment he has cleaned up his mind (means sorted thing out and made decision to let go and moved on separately from there). It's the end.

SY then opened her eyes and knew it's over now.
SY was about to cry again.
WY looked at her and suddenly gave her a kiss on the lip.
You can see SY's smile after his kiss.SY cried more (out of joy).
WY wiped her tear with both hands and tell her: it's ok, it's ok, it's ok!SY wiped her own tear and you can hear she sighed for relive.
BRI: WY: I really really want to kiss her. REALLY REALLY (yea, we know that for weeks)I just want to stop her tears. People usually will pat on the back but I just want to kiss her.

Guest NorsalwaA

Suddenly @shineehappypandas‌ words come to mind...

It’s always the realest part of any wgm run… they weren’t really married, but they’re really saying goodbye

Unni @bladerunner‌ thank you for the translation.. I read it while watching them again and again.. And i cry.. I love seyoung even more.. I'm a woman, and i fall in love with her, and i believe wooyoung as a man will be more fall in love with her.. She's really beautiful inside and outside.. :(( :((

I even cant sleep now and cant stop my tears :( tommorow morning when i go to the church, i'll pray for them.. Pray for their happiness and the opa freaks to open their mind and heart to accept all of this, so wy and sy freely to love each other.. I really thankful that i can see both of them in this show.. This is my first time watching wgm, and this is touched me so much.. And seyoung, i'm deeper in love with her.. Wanna tweet her after this.. I love her more and more and pray for her happiness.. I love this couple so much, i'll never forget their stories.. I'm promise!

bladerunner said: P.S I will do everything in that cafe!

Okay.....go cry ...now!

may I hope 2young couple become a real partner in the future. why not? as well as Jo Jung Chi and Mi Jung they begin to fall in love because of WGM. and now they're actually married. 
Allkpop: From 'We Got Married' to real marriage, Jo Jung Chi and Jung In Become husband and wife have! 
I hope, will be a real 2young.

Guest khanhnguyen1483

happy2bhere said: wgmfanaticx3 said:
Wooyoung, you brave beast you!!! lol As an Idol, he knew the consequences that comes with kissing a girl on NATIONAL TV! but he was more than willing to deal with all the hate & millions of questions hes gonna get this month abt it because thats wat his heart wanted.