[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest Kamille RiaR

It just made me think.. If he really did say he wants to meet seyoung in secret.. And then he wore the hat at their concert in Hong Kong. And he keeps making these heart signs on their comeback stages in different TV stations. Hahaha. I think our boy is IN LOVE! I'm also really glad it's Seyoung... You can really feel that she is a genuine person and she doesn't like being fake. Ahhhhh. <3

Guest tahspihan

I read this comment on @2younglover IG

@lianalydmae
When they received the mission card and Seyoung felt bad about them parting. Wooyoung told Seyoung, "Then let's get married for real."

:x :x :x

yessss,LET"S GET MARRIED FOR REAL JWYoung and PSYoung 

Excited Really Excite 

May I ask the seasoned WGM watchers in this thread a question?Where do you rank 2Young couple in terms of overall emotional attachment?Like in terms of shipping, being sad etc.Just want to know because this is the only couple I have watched so far and I wonder if this show is really so emotional wrecking at the end of every couple.
Thanks in advance.

http://www.inthekpop.net/2014/09/140913-we-got-married-episode-237-yura.html iip said: part 1 : http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x25vbef

140913 We Got Married Episode 237

I thought I would hold up okay, but my heart was hurting from start mainly because SY was so emotional upon receiving the last mission card. Then I felt a little better watching their Hongdae date. It made me happy watching it because I know it fulfilled WY's wish of holding hands with his girlfriend in public. I am even more pleased that the person he got to do it with was SY. It's basically impossible for idols/celebrities to go on a public date like that so it was super heart-warming to see that they both got to somewhat be normal human beings that day and both got to remember each other that way. We obviously didn't get to see all of it, but they seemed happy and they have their hats as keepsakes. And...we know our WY has already worn his hat again post-WGM! :D
The ending...a lot of talking...mostly by SY...no English subs so I couldn't quite understand it. Watching SY tear/cry was very painful to watch, but at the same time, it was nice to know that their VM and WY meant that much to her. From what I saw, WY didn't say much. I couldn't tell if it was because he was too emotional and didn't know what to say or there was a lot he wanted to say (like "SY, don't be sad - it's not the end for us"), but he couldn't necessarily say on air or he just simply didn't see it as their "goodbye".
And finally the long-awaited kiss! I loved that WY finally kissed SY. It was quick, but on the lips! And that smile he had after he did it...lol - so very WY. In hindsight, I am glad he kissed her on their last date (not the many times we thought he would) because based on SY's reaction, you can sense how much WY's kiss emotionally it meant to her at that point in time. She was basically in tears. In my delusional mind, WY's kiss and him wiping her tears away...to me...was his way to tell her everything will be okay after WGM.
Overall, very sad to watch, but I feel like the couple has given me many reasons throughout their whole journey to believe that they have been...and are...real. I wish them both the best and hope that it's indeed not the end, but actually the beginning for the both of them...together.
May be slightly off topic to mention Nichkhun and Tiffany's public relationship, but knowing that they've been able to go public gives me hope that maybe WY and SY could really date in real life. That JYP isn't as strict about dating like some other companies. And maybe Nichkhun can give WY some advice/tips on how to secretly meet up on dates with SY.
Okay, it's 4AM in the morning and I think I'm getting delusional. Time for bed. Looking forward to everyone's comments when I wake up.

hi all..
im very sad after heard them leave WGM i dun know why its make me very sad..i feel i cannot wath their last eps.. but then i decide to watch it.. i cry its very heartbreaking.. but then i watch the cut again n again, i realize something.. wooyoung didn't look that sad he just look like he is in love but he sad to look seyoung cry so thats why he kiss her n console her..
but seyoung look sad coz i think she still confuse about her feeling is it real or what... she look like really love him (i can see the different gaze from her from start)  but i think she dun know what gonna happen next after it..
but wooyoung is different he look more sure about his feeling or even sy felling.. he is look like more n more intimate with sy... is it that he think its just the end of the show not for them...coz i watch some of wgm couple the male n the female will be very sad when their last eps..but wooyoung just look fine n he even console seyoung tell her dun cry....its make me very2 relieve n happy..
ah... i dun know guys i must watch the raw  for sure...
n i wiss u guys can help me to analyst it....just give me ur opinion...

Guest 2pmfan1430293818

itemprop="name" class="ipsType_pagetitle"[RKL] Knetizens react to "Wooyoung: It feels like I'm breaking up with my real GF"201409131806531117_1_99_20140913180702.j

1. [3105+,343] Oh.... The heck... Are they really fell in love with each other...

2. [2568+,124-] Park Seyoung looked like she was so real about it

3. [1881+,283-] Was the kiss scripted too?

4. [1586+,334-] What is he talking about?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [1623+,467-] It must be really hard memorizing all those script

6. [380+,28-] Are they really into it? Both of them could not even looked at each other eyes. I think they really like each other. Even Wooyoung kissed her. If you guys like each other, go for a date

7. [397+,45-] I think they like each other. Date secretly!

8. [356+,20-] What is the meaning of the kiss? I was so shocked when he did it

9. [355+,20-] Are you guys dating? You guys kissed passionately

10. [328+,24-] I was so shocked when they kissed. This is crazy

translated by randomkorealife

source