[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

T'was a busy week for me and I misss you guys terribly :x

About the episode…

WY and SY! you’ve been a couple for more than 5 months now…why so awkward??? :)) WY is complaining why his wife is not keen to skinship when she normally do it in her dramas. Maybe because that is basically “acting” while this is somehow “reality” to her (maybe :P). They called their friends JUST to discuss it =)) WY aaahh I think you should just hold her naturally....i think you're grabbing her too hard that’s why she don’t like it. SY why so awkward???? You even shared the same drink, so what’s the difference? :))

How can somebody be soooo different yet are so compatible??? :x

A-Copy_zpsa11bf426.jpg

Guest 2pmfan1430293818

dilawidj said: @2pmfan it is indeed very fast! as per now it has been downloaded 232 times, just minutes after released.

Delurking again... I absolutely love this episode and the clips of them recording their song. It was especially cute when he told her to sing the song sexily and she tried but failed!!! It was absolutely skin ship overload! Lol... And I think they are more relaxed with each other now. I think the talk they had with the producers and their friends helped them get closer. I did a bunch of screenshots but I unfortunately do not know how to load it through ipad.

:(

Dear... I try to help u and other who using iphone (like me) and ipad to post photo to the thread... Hope u can understand with my bad eng and angine has better way feel free to correct me n share... Here we go:

First of all u have to creat photobucet account and uplod the pics there...

Then, you klik the pic whatever pics u want to post. Klik copy then it will show some optional. Choose 'direct link' and copy it.

Now u can put this to the comment box on shoompi thread:

1. Write this:

<

Img

src

=

2. Paste the copied direct link without sapace bar after the = symbol.

3. Write this after the end of direct link code, and do not give sapve bar, then put this symbol:

>

<

b

r

>

Putt it horizontaly chingu...

You have to paste the copied direct link from ur photobucet. Do not give any space bar after the symbol = and befor the symbol >

Why??! I keep put the code/form for uplot the pic but it becoming image.... Hufft.... So i wrote it verticaly. Sorry :(

@2pmfan I don't know you post it too, my dear @leeminaa My dear, don't said like that It not your aunt fault, look for cut part, Honey Hope this can help you and everyone before I back againtumblr_n6sltzF6Do1tbiajho1_500.jpg 

Guest 2pmfan1430293818

rosera said: @2pmfan and everyone This might help for post Video, picture and spoil tags etchttp://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2002719/soompi-forum-how-tos/p1

Guest eeyahlove22

Omooooo! This episode is daebak!!!! Love all the smiles and the skinship overload! They are so cute at the recording studio....so fresh looking too! I think Seyoung was wearing no or minimal make up but she still looks gorgeous! Even her "sexy" aegyo was adorable. I know he totally loved it! Lol. They look so happy! Also did some screenshots but only on my cp so don't know if it'll post. null_zps78003567.png :x

T'was a busy week for me and I misss you guys terribly :x

About the episode…

WY and SY! you’ve been a couple for more than 5 months

now…why so awkward??? :)) WY is complaining why his wife is not keen to skinship

when she normally do it in her dramas. Maybe because that is basically “acting”

while this is somehow “reality” to her (maybe :P). They called their friends

JUST to discuss it =)) WY aaahh I think you should just hold her naturally....i

think you're grabbing her too hard that’s why she don’t like it. SY why so awkward????

You even shared the same drink, so what’s the difference? :))

How can somebody be soooo different yet are so compatible??? :x

style="margin-bottom:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt">

A-Copy_zpsa11bf426.jpg

So, both Wy and Sy changes their outfit before the 'meet up' with Sy's friends? They seems wearing different clothes? :X

They drive to Wy house fisrt? Then Sy to change the clohtes? Hihihiiii delulu again. Or they just did it at cafe's toilet? Hmmm......

Guest 2pmfan1430293818

[TRANS] Wooyoung's message at Daum Cafe

[Wooyoung] Hello hello~~

Everyone, how have you been doing??^^
Lately...
I miss our fans so much I might go crazy~~ @.@

lol
Since I thought that you might feel like just me
Lately I've tried to prepare a gift for you all^^

A song called "Two hands intertwined" (깍지 낀 두손) has been released just now ㅋㅋ
And it's not something created with intention to stimulate your jealousy, really T_T

I just wanted to give you my song to listen to, that's all!! ㅋㅋ

We made this song together with singer-songwriter lel (를) and Seyoung.
I wanted to write a song that fits WGM's concept at least once.

And I also wanted to let you all hear my voice at least a little bit...♥

You know me, right?? ^^

And also

2014.06.09. 12:00 pm

반딧불을 따라서 (Following the glow of fireflies)... My first "featuring" song! Look forward to it.

Because it's insanely good ㅋㅋㅋ

cr: @2pmalways