[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@rosera unni, when she tries to protect wy with her hand and say to the snake, 'don't come' .....aigooooo.....I fell in love with her again :-* if I was wy, my heart would go dugeun dugeun....how sweet is my wife? Sorry....delulu mode :x

Guest enzo0227

When WY rejected SY people said cos he has a GF but when he's sweet next week they will say he's acting...haizt you can't please everybody and haters will be haters so let's not mind them(throwing salt at them lol)

@jann17 Yes, me too every time I watch this show I always said I fall in love with her again and againSmart, Nice, Polite, cool,cute, sweet and beautiful, How many kind of her that we saw?I can't count, Omma Mode on :):))  @enzo0227 your parenthesis make me wanna laugh so hard =))

Ok... Now is my turn to write a review of this episode. Frankly speaking, before this I was a bit disappointed as some of you guys, but after I finished the marathon, watching them again from episode 1 until last, I could finally caught something fishy which make me smile like an idiot. :D 

Somehow, I do feel like I have a bit of the same nature with WY. I don’t know why, probably because we were born the same month, Taurus type and the youngest in the family but I’m not a man ok :P I think our character tend toward revenge... Especially with someone we really care and love. :\">

My thought, actually WY have a grudge into SY... holding hands? Yes… I think he just wants revenge on SY... Frankly speaking, if I was WY, I also feel like him. For example if my BF forgot about my birthday, so I will do exactly the same thing on his birthday. Then it makes me feel (now u know what i'm felt before..if u dare try to do it again >:) ) better but... Regret it later :\">  ;))  

What is funny here, I can keep and wait patiently for take the revenge. So if my sense is true, then about the LEANING CASE... I do think that WY still has kept a grudge into SY; maybe he will take revenge later?? I dunno.. Just my sense, hopefully I’m wrong here… mianhee lol

However… in SY side, I still not blame her regarding to handheld case. If I’m SY, I might do the same. Well, starting their 1st date WY has made a mistake about his former lover…then continue make mistake 3 times? Besides, the song This Is Love still new right? 2013? Sorry if I’m wrong… they meet early 2014; I think that’s why SY act like that in beginning. Truly is, she need some time to open her heart to trust WY and doesn’t want look easily fall to him..Plus… they promise to do the show with HONEST relationship... 

This is just my thought.. sorry to put it here, I don’t know how to use spoiler. and sorry again 4 my bad english ^:)^

@enzo0227 said:
When WY rejected SY people said cos he has a GF but when he's sweet next week they will say he's acting...haizt you can't please everybody and haters will be haters so let's not mind them(throwing salt at them lol)

its like saying...
haters = bad spirit because you need to throw salt at them =))

To the beautiful wooyoung and seyoung... i’ll love you both till the end. No rumour or whatever will change that... let’s support and have faith in them after all both have remained true to the show. This is a reality show; at least we get to see their true identity and not just a make believe lovey dovey couple. As seyoung said “be yourself” daebak! I made another video of them...hope you’ll enjoy it!

• Like 1

I really enjoy this episode, and really really understand about their up and down relationship, its so natural for newly couple. And it make them more natural n fun to watch. :x

Next week preview, yess... Look like there is a birthday cake? Confessing song? You guys really has eagle eyes and spy ears... Daebak! Thanxs for the pic @Pu_3‌ and song lyric @blueeye

:-bd ;;)

@leeminaa yess, you wrote what was I'm thinking too, I'm Taurus too and (even I'm a girl :P) and can really understand WY's point of view and his act (at least we had same character, Taurus is a serious, deep, think hard, and blunt person and the Easy jealous one (thats made some Taurus wont fallin love easily but when we are in love its all truth, we cant fake our act and gesture, its naturaly come out) but at the same times we love to act joke and revenge to our special person, all we done is always has a reason, yess! something like that sometimes :D)

As always thanxs for the gifs unni @rosera ;)

Can hardly wait for the eng sub and next Saturday! Curious about what will make Chansung and Junho LOL... :D

8->

But MBC, why there is no bed scene for 2young?!! WHY?!! Just like min-jin young couple... Not even show us their bed hotel!!! Hmmm... :-?

And thanxs for all of u chingus who keep this ship sailing happily and lets keep cheers up our 2young with possitive post! Maybe there is their managers read our post over here and told them we are here to support them!! Yey!! 8-> \m/ >:D< :x

Ok, not sure if this has any meaning or not, but of course in DELULU Land, I will have to say it does, lol.....I was re-watching the last episode, and when they are having their little talk at the aquarium, they must have edited out something, because when WY starts talking to her about the hand holding, she was wearing his jacket and then the next time they show her while he was still talking, she did not have it on.....it did not show her taking it off either....what and why did they cut something out???  I wish they wouldn't do that, because eagle-eyed people like me, will be going crazy wondering the hidden meaning of this, LOL
Sorry, I just had to point this out.....you may now return to the real world :)

diendong said: I really enjoy this episode, and really really understand about their up and down relationship, its so natural for newly couple. And it make them more natural n fun to watch. :x Next week preview, yess... Look like there is a birthday cake? Confessing song? You guys really has eagle eyes and spy ears... Daebak! Thanxs for the pic @Pu_3‌ and song lyric @blueeye :-bd ;;) @leeminaa yess, you wrote what was I'm thinking too, I'm Taurus too and (even I'm a girl :P) and can really understand WY's point of view and his act (at least we had same character, Taurus is a serious, deep, think hard, and blunt person and the Easy jealous one (thats made some Taurus wont fallin love easily but when we are in love its all truth, we cant fake our act and gesture, its naturaly come out) but at the same times we love to act joke and revenge to our special person, all we done is always has a reason, yess! something like that sometimes :D) As always thanxs for the gifs unni @rosera ;) Can hardly wait for the eng sub and next Saturday! Curious about what will make Chansung and Junho LOL... :D 8-> But MBC, why there is no bed scene for 2young?!! WHY?!! Just like min-jin young couple... Not even show us their bed hotel!!! Hmmm... :-? And thanxs for all of u chingus who keep this ship sailing happily and lets keep cheers up our 2young with possitive post! Maybe there is their managers read our post over here and told them we are here to support them!! Yey!! 8-> \m/ >:D< :x