[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest dewirama

hi 2youngers~~~how are u all??
i've been absent in a while but why there are many things happened in this ship??
did anyone remember/read my wish when this thread reached 200 pages? 
just stay what we've been so far, keep sailing this ship with loyally and just enjoy 2young lovey dovey time..even if i still don't know about the true of those shitty news, let's wait patiently until wy himself or jyp ent confirm it officially.. 
i always wish that wy don't get any bad rumors when he joining wgm..so i hope it just a cheap rumor that made by jealousy people of uri 2young in wgm.. 
hope it don't effect us too much..
because tomorrow is SATURDAY = 2Young's time~~i still curious of what they are doing there..even the reason why sy grabbed wy's hand first & wy got hit by sy...i'm really anticipate that epsd.. plz come faster saturday~~ 

lets spoil the thread while waiting 4 tomorrow... Saturday palliiiii..palliiiii....
WHAT EACH KISS MEANS
Kiss on the forehead  : We're cute together
Kiss on the cheek       : We're friends
Kiss on the hand        : I adore you
Kiss on the neck         : I want you, now.
Kiss on the shoulder  : you're perfect.
Kiss on the LIPS         : I LOVE YOU!

I wonder which kiss that we will gonna to see between 2Young next lol.. on their wedding photos maybe? 8->OMG my delulu.. mianhee chingguu.. i need a salt..   :bz :bz :bz

Let's discuss something nice :D Seyoung!

I don't know a lot about her but can her fans tell me why she still didn't get the recognition she deserves? From what I've seen, she's not really a rookie and acted before.

Is it her agency's fault? Or maybe she's too reseved to impose herself?

I m on my vacation with snail internet speed. But i have to answer @serendibite about seyoung :)

Seyoung is a child actress back in 2002. She stop her entertainment's xtvts to focus on her studies. If i am not mistaken she just graduated two or three years ago majoring in art, film and theatre. If you take example of few famous actress nowadays, they don't even finish their study but because of their popularity they kept getting jobs although their acting not really good.

Seyoung was back in the industry in 2012 with suporting roles in few popular dramas i.e. faith, equator man, love rain, school 2013. Such standard was in fact above average because due to toooo many supporting roles in a year, k-netz came out saying she has somebody behind her back. Lol. She won New Star Award from SBS this year.

In 2013, she had her first leading role in daily drama 'Sincerity Moves Heaven'. That drama has hundred plus episode which limit her to take other job. Yes she got that leading role after only a year being active again :) I think she's amazing. She was nominated as Best New Actress and Excellence Award for this drama but didn't win. This drama had good rating but the storyline is a bit makjang for international taste >.<

In 2014, she did funeral cat and fashion king. And another leading role in weekend drama Glorious Day. This drama is just started and rating is picking up. If u want to see how good seyoung is, and not very fond of looking back, u guys can start with this drama. Koreandramaonair is subbing it.

Seyoung is still a rookie looking at her active years and resume. But she's certainly not an average rookie. If you watch TeukSora, Sora brought her rookie friends to be introduced to her bro in law. If you remember those rookies, you can see how much better seyoung position in the industry. I didn't see them in any leading role yet.

If i am mistaken seyoung graduated her high school from Anyang Art School. It's a prestigious Art school. Her degree was from Samyeong university.

Feel free to correct me as i am lack of resources here and typing from my mobile ㅠㅠ

@missauditor thank you so much for your answer. I'm on vacation as well and I have to struggle with my phone to post :-< I'm lurking most of the time enjoying everyone's posts and gifs :-bd

She's been in a lot of dramas, that's why I thought "rookie" isn't an adequate title anymore. But I'm not that good with these titles and I'll trust your judgement :)

I'm planning to watch her cuts once I get better net access. I'm sure she's pretty good from the little I've watched.

I'm asking about this because I know of her friend and label mate Park Shin Hye but I haven't heard of sy before wgm. It would be nice to see Seyoung getting this kind of recognition.

Thanks @missauditor , I feel proud reading it and I hope she will get more recognition for her talent and continue her passion for acting. I've watched Glorious Day Ep 1, she's good! Definitely will continue with the rest of the episodes! 
Meanwhile... Daddy Woo!! LOLtumblr_lpkiljVQ3j1r10goto1_500.gifcr: fy2pmshow tumblr
Edit: oh.. found her graduation photo...aigooo..sooo pretty!!tumblr_mip1v9P8D51s5pr13o1_500.jpgcr: Park Seyoung tumblr

Thanks @missauditor , I feel proud reading it and I hope she will get more recognition for her talent and continue her passion for acting. I've watched Glorious Day Ep 1, she's good! Definitely will continue with the rest of the episodes! 

Meanwhile... Daddy Woo!! LOL
tumblr_lpkiljVQ3j1r10goto1_500.gif
cr: fy2pmshow tumblr

Edit: oh.. found her graduation photo...aigooo..sooo pretty!!
tumblr_mip1v9P8D51s5pr13o1_500.jpg
cr: Park Seyoung tumblr

Aww she's so pretty :x

I watch Glorious day too ep.2 and yess seyoung is good..I can't wait for her movie Funeral Cat & Fashion King :x :x

@missauditor I miss u so much, Have a nice tripThank you 
2Young EP16 Surprise gift from the brideMBC vs Fan cam 
Fan cam version
 ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่ายOther gif on 
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/100465233461080636029/albums/6016429535989496065

Cr.Original clip from Youtube by

kayixings 

2Young couple surprise gift from The bride MBC version 

Bonus

tumblr_n61ewlaGmR1tbiajho3_250.gif 

tumblr_n61ewlaGmR1tbiajho1_250.gif tumblr_n61ewlaGmR1tbiajho4_250.gif
tumblr_n61ewlaGmR1tbiajho9_250.gif tumblr_n61ewlaGmR1tbiajho6_250.gif
tumblr_n61ewlaGmR1tbiajho8_250.gif tumblr_n61ewlaGmR1tbiajho2_250.gif
tumblr_n61ewlaGmR1tbiajho3_250.gif tumblr_n61ewlaGmR1tbiajho5_250.gif
tumblr_n61ewlaGmR1tbiajho7_250.gif tumblr_n61ewlaGmR1tbiajho10_250.gif

PS 
My internet had a little problem I can't edit my comment that why I separate to 2 commentI had new question did anyone want describe mode from the bride?

@rosera sorry eonnie :D i was busy lately so I only open the thread with my phone.. And commenting from phone is a pain for me. But i always open this thread daily do t worry i wont leave :D @missauditor she's very very cool. I have BIG respect to artist who choose their education and take them seriously. Not that those who doesn't are bad person, but I just have big respect for those who do :)

Guest dewirama

@rosera eonnie, don't call the police coz i'm here now~ long time no see eonnie.. *gv a hug* o
omo~ @leeminaa-ssi, heuheuhahaheheheuheu.. *imitating wy's laugh at jacuzzi* i wanna see 2young doing all those kinds of kisses.. *greedy mode on* 
@serendibite: long time no see chingu~ aigoo~ u have a very good curiosity.. because of u @missauditor describing of what kind of woman sy is. she more chose to finish her degree first than her career.. it makes me love her more than before, she has a beautiful heart, mind and face at the same time.. *scrolling up to see sy's graduation pic then fangirling automatically* 
@ujiyus1 i just can LOL when seeing wy's gif.. 
who wanna see wy give this kind of kiss to sy? meeeeeeeee~~~ ^_^p 210bsht.gif nb: this is my 1st gif so... hope i succeed..

Guest dewirama

this is my 2 cents for u guys in waiting for wgm this evening.. hope u like it.. 

cr: CIkSara IamHotWalkerz 
ah~ jinjja.. watching this parody in the very morning is just gv me a creepy feel but my stomach & eyes are hurt bcoz of dying in laughter..  1st You're Beautiful then Cinderella Sister and now The Moon That Embraces The Sun.. why wy is always to be the female lead in every 2PM parody?? that question really cracking me up till now.. ROTFL
EDIT: ah~ cham na.. wae keurae soompi?? it ruined my post before.. T_T

@dewirama 
Hahaha OK OK, Eonnie won't call the policebut you make Eonnie, confused your comment make eonnie want to LOLbut your gif make Eonnie want to click awesome, it's too hard to choose

@dilawidj 
Oh! I see Hope you can have free time soon,  
now @sawmm  is gone too, look like she busy on Tumblr  :P :PEonnie miss u, honeyHug everyone
This is the reason that Seyoung choose couple ring for WooyoungBonus tumblr_n623ciTIrT1tbiajho9_250.gif tumblr_n623ciTIrT1tbiajho6_250.gif

tumblr_n623ciTIrT1tbiajho1_250.gif tumblr_n623ciTIrT1tbiajho3_250.gif tumblr_n623ciTIrT1tbiajho2_250.gif

tumblr_n623ciTIrT1tbiajho5_250.gif tumblr_n623ciTIrT1tbiajho7_250.gif tumblr_n623ciTIrT1tbiajho9_250.gif

tumblr_n623ciTIrT1tbiajho8_250.gif tumblr_n623ciTIrT1tbiajho6_250.gif 

tumblr_n623ciTIrT1tbiajho4_400.gif

Next spoil is Wooyoung uppa smile

@dewirama aigoooo... my stomach hurt from laughing so much. I've watched this so many times but still laughing hard everytime i watch it again.... pretty and weird looking yeon WOO!! Hahahaa... oh my stomach...