[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest elenskivios38

OMG! our Princess strikes again ..her beauty has nothing compare.CONGRATS!!!:D

so happy to hear she won an award.Truly unfair she dont win any award this year

of all actress i've watched she is the most appealing of all,her aura is different plus

her acting perfect. YYNation is celebrating for all good news! hurray!!!:D:wub::D

Lets continue inflicting ,spread the love virus we had from our beloved 2 Young

coz it has amazing positive outcome both were doing good:heart:

Ladies glad to be with,to all my kababayans your all fantastic:wub:you make this thread 

always the 1st.

GOD BLESS US ALL!:heart:

Congrats to sy

Woke up to good news for 2018

Sy deserves it, her acting so good in Whisper 

Hope she gets another one for MF too

So proud of her- every drama she gets a nomination 

She looks so beautiful in a simple white gown- so different from those who wore sequins, laces, lots of accessories and even backless. Simplicity is the best!! 

• Like 5

It seems Wy's out celebrating New Year. The timing though hehehe. 

Dispatch did it again, the January 1st dating announcement. It's G dragon ang Ju-yeon. There's always a part of me as a shipper hoping it's YY hehehe. Being caught after winning a drama award would be perfect hahaha. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

I must say sy is great at picking roles. For Whisper, although it was 2nd lead, being a villain makes her more outstanding.

Same for MF, not the usual sweet innocent heroine type. Very happy SBS gave her an award unlike MBC cos both dramas got high rating. MBC seems to give more on popularity than great performance. Anyway hope because of this award,  sy will gets lots of better offers for 2018 

sy- the rose among the male actors- she is so pretty. 

• Like 5

Who had given her a jacket hehehe. She was sitting with men since LBY is an MC hehehe. She should have sat near LSY or KW hehehe. I noticed too when she was going to the stage to get the award, the actor who played uncle in Glorious days hugged her. She just had hard time going up because of her dress. Will rewatch the show and the red carpet.

• Like 2

@Gerry58 I like those idea, Seyoung and Junho at the same drama, wow it must be interesting. 

Yahahaa @chic-chic Although we expected it, we will still get shock when dispacht makes announcement about Wy's dating. :D

Mr Jang, if you visit us here, would you like to send a coffe truck to our lady Park Seyoung just like my friend's hope?? (I laugh so hard just imagine if Wy really read our message) 

Yeah, I noticed it too, Uncle hugged her in the middle of her way to the stage.

It seemed like Seyoung still keep contact everyone who ever worked with her.

She's really beautiful, not only her face but also her heart.. 

Happy new year YY Nation, wish you all happiness at 2018.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Gerry58 said:

I must say sy is great at picking roles. For Whisper, although it was 2nd lead, being a villain makes her more outstanding.

Same for MF, not the usual sweet innocent heroine type. Very happy SBS gave her an award unlike MBC cos both dramas got high rating. MBC seems to give more on popularity than great performance. Anyway hope because of this award,  sy will gets lots of better offers for 2018 

sy- the rose among the male actors- she is so pretty. 

When i see SY's acceptance award speech in parkseyoungland Instagram. Both KW and LSY saw her with big smile and sometimes giggled (in a good way). They seems proud to SY. 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, annisyadwir said:

When i see SY's acceptance award speech in parkseyoungland Instagram. Both KW and LSY saw her with big smile and sometimes giggled (in a good way). They seems proud to SY. 

Yes indeed they giggled and so happy when she  was called. I think she and LSW even had a high five. I think she became close to them as well. I was waiting for LJS and Sy interaction too, school 2013 feels hehehe.

• Like 4

Guest elenskivios38

Oh! i remembered again her face crying during fans meeting...she did a long pause and breath

pls.eng.sub.she said long speech nice to know what she said.She is really lovely with her simple

gown.Her goddess beauty once again radiate in four corners of that hall..all she wears simple

but elegant.:wub:

The Glorious Day uncle !!! :wub:huggged her...she is loved by all her past and present co-stars

in drama.

Mr.Jang Wooyoung did you congratualate Park Se Young?are you proud of her same as the guys 

near her?we cannot hear you Mr.Jang Wooyoung. we are YYNation crying out.

WERE HERE HELLO(wave) Mr.JANG WOOYOUNG!(wave):D:D:D

10 hours ago, elenskivios38 said:

Oh! i remembered again her face crying during fans meeting...she did a long pause and breath

pls.eng.sub.she said long speech nice to know what she said

This was Sy's speech from the blogger who translated the whole show during live stream. 

Park Se Young wasn’t able to speak at first, being so overcome with emotion at winning the award.

She said more than being happy, she feels a lot of responsibility and fear from being given such a huge honor.

She said she’s really happy for being able to just be at the award ceremony, a time to look back on the year and celebrate each other.

“Whisper” was able to come to fruition because of all the staff and actors, and Park Se Young said she’d like to give the honor of the award to the “Whisper” team. She wasn’t able to name everyone that she’s thankful for because she really didn’t expect to win the award, and will contact everyone personally after.

• Like 5

Happy all Sy's past casts congratulates her. She maintains good relations with everyone and is popular.

Didn't see her going around shaking hands with ljs, maybe she is shy cos he is A lister now. Also lucky she didn't sit next to Kwon Yul or lsw cos somebody will be jealous. I am sure wy will see her photos. 

How come no video of sy walking the red carpet?

Saw other celebs but didn't see her 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Gerry58 said:

Happy all Sy's past casts congratulates her. She maintains good relations with everyone and is popular.

Didn't see her going around shaking hands with ljs, maybe she is shy cos he is A lister now. Also lucky she didn't sit next to Kwon Yul or lsw cos somebody will be jealous. I am sure wy will see her photos. 

How come no video of sy walking the red carpet?

Saw other celebs but didn't see her 

She will be A lister soon. She is popular now

Maybe she shake hand with LJS but nobody capture it. Yes i will wait the video of her too. Iam sorry iam still YY whisper but she seems good pairing with LSY. Hehehe iam kidding 

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, annisyadwir said:

She will be A lister soon. She is popular now

Maybe she shake hand with LJS but nobody capture it. Yes i will wait the video of her too. Iam sorry iam still YY whisper but she seems good pairing with LSY. Hehehe iam kidding 

Sy is very humble, she doesn't take photos of celebs and post on her IG. It is always the other way round- people who wants her photo. After winning the award, she stays quiet, doesn't showing off.

Ya I like her with LSY too, maybe next drama? Hope her status get upgraded after winning this award- that she will get good lead roles with A lister actors since many actresses are married and pregnant or too many inexperienced idol actresses who can't get viewers to watch. Sy got a lot of new fans especially since Money Flower is getting good reviews and she is so pretty. 

• Like 1