[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

I watched Running Man and they had a special for villains. They invited 3 guy villains and 1 girl. Just too bad she was not invited. It would be great to see her in that show hehehe. 

I saw in the news that there will be another OST to be released for MF. The song will focus on NHM character's. It would be released this December 30. 

• Like 2

Read from MF forum- mbc award is tonight 9pm.

Hope sy attend to support JH. Keeping fingers crossed :D

@chic-chic- I think if JBC gets injured in the accident, the mother-in-law will hate NMH more esp if she finds out she is in the car with KPJ. She might attempt to kill her again and if KPJ protects NMH, he will be exposed.

The uncle will also try to kill KPJ cos he is a threat- being eldest grandson so KPJ may have to go into hiding. NHM will be the one  to find the secret slush fund from helping out  at the volunteer charity- this way she can help KPJ (that's what I think will happen)

• Like 5

43 minutes ago, chic-chic said:

@Gerry58 Many are waiting for her too. Too bad we won't be able to see her. At least three awards were given to MF. 

Yes many people in drama forum are waiting for her too. We don't know SY will come to SBS drama awards. Maybe she will come if she nominated for an award or present the award.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, annisyadwir said:

Yes many people in drama forum are waiting for her too. We don't know SY will come to SBS drama awards. Maybe she will come if she nominated for an award or present the award.

Tonight is sbs drama award? Not sure she may attend cos lby and LSY (both leads) are nominated for Whisper, 2nd lead harder to win. Well maybe she is busy celebrating new year with family and loved ones.

Hope she gets recognition for MF so get more drama offers 

Anyway wishing everyone a great 2018- good health, world peace and happiness :lol:

• Like 3

White is the IN colour. I agree @Gerry58 a snug fit would have been better and a higher slit perhaps B).. but hey can't  complain look at the cleavage there:D...if Seyoung have boyfriend, he'll most likely want to run and cover her chest, LOL!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR YY Nation! May all our wishes come true for ourselves, family and our favourite leading lady and 2PM.Cheers to A Happy and Healthy 2018!

• Like 6

I was not able to watched the drama awards live. So glad to see Sy attending and even won an award. She look stunning. The cleavage and slit hehehe. I saw the blog at Soompi when it was being streamed live. This is Sy's speech. I love that the blogger even has a comment how gorgeous she is.

Park Se Young wasn’t able to speak at first, being so overcome with emotion at winning the award.

She said more than being happy, she feels a lot of responsibility and fear from being given such a huge honor.

She said she’s really happy for being able to just be at the award ceremony, a time to look back on the year and celebrate each other.

“Whisper” was able to come to fruition because of all the staff and actors, and Park Se Young said she’d like to give the honor of the award to the “Whisper” team. She wasn’t able to name everyone that she’s thankful for because she really didn’t expect to win the award, and said she’d contact everyone personally afterward.

Doesn't she look gorgeous?

• Like 3