[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Spoiler

Chapter Thirteen

“It’s late. Just stay here for the night.” Seyoung asked Wooyoung. They’ve put Cheon Ah to bed, who fell asleep the minute her head hit the pillow. They are having tea in the lounge room.

“Are you sure?”

“You don’t mind sleeping in the sofa right?”

“No. The sofa is fine.”

“I just don’t feel like sending you home tonight.”

“Why? Is something bothering you?” Wooyoung asked.

“No. I love having you around.”

“I knew it.” Wooyoung said with a smile.

“Knew what?”

“That night I took you to the hospital when you hurt your knee. And you said about your ex-boyfriend seeing you with injuries was not really the ideal scenario. You tried denying that I still have that effect on you after all this time.” Wooyoung quipped.

Seyoung can only cover her face in embarrassment. “Did I really say that?”

“You did. I remembered it like it only happened yesterday.” Wooyoung said teasing her.“But seriously. I am no different to you. Probably worst. I wasn’t over you. There was never a day since that you didn’t cross my mind. Where you are. If you are doing okay. Are you eating well. Are you healthy. Or do you even miss me? And you having Cheon Ah. Seeing the kind of Mom you are to her really amazes me. I’ve fallen in love with you ten times more.”

Wooyoung stood up briefly to get something from his jeans pocket, then came down on his knees in front of her.

“Park Seyoung. I love you and I love Cheon Ah. More than words can describe. And I promise. I’ll never break your heart again. I will be a good Dad to our daughter.” Wooyoung opened a small jewellery box to reveal a solitaire diamond ring.“Will you please marry me?”

Seyoung could only nod, her eyes blinded by tears of joy. “Yes! I will marry you Jang Wooyoung. I love you too.” She happily extended her left hand as Wooyoung slipped the ring to her finger.

They both stood up. Wooyoung’s hand reached the back of Seyoung’s neck and kissed her. Slowly, yet deliberate. Then the kiss broke for a moment. Wooyoung pulled his face back to meet Seyoung’s eyes, watching her reaction as he slipped his hand from her neck and let it trace a sensuous, teasing line down her back to rest just above the swell of her hip. Seyoung curved her body into his palm. He leaned his forehead against hers, his breathing heavier than usual. Controlling himself from the sexual tension that is building up inside him.

“I need to stop or I won’t be able to hold myself back.” Wooyoung said softly. “God knows how much I want you right now. But we need to be careful. We have a four year-old daughter that might just pop out anytime.”

Seyoung nodded in agreement. With her arms around his back, she rested her head on his chest. She could hear his heart racing from what just happened.

“I’m sorry. I’ll make it up to you. I promise.” Seyoung said, rubbing Wooyoung’s back with the palms of her hand.

“Senja?” Wooyoung replied, jokingly.

“I’d better get your bed ready.” Seyoung loosened her hold to him.

“Yes. I think that is a good idea.” Wooyoung agreed.

Cheon Ah woke up thirsty, she turned and tried waking up Seyoung. “Mom. I’m thirsty.”

“Mommy is still sleepy sweetheart. Be a good girl and get it yourself, okay?” Seyoung said drowsily.

“Okay.” Cheon Ah got out of bed and went to get her drink. She saw the jug of water and cup that was in the dining table. Filled it half way and took a sip. Then she noticed someone sleeping in the sofa. She put the cup and went to investigate.

“Uncle Wooyoung.” She said softly when she recognized him, trying to wake him up.

“Cheon Ah. What’s wrong baby?” Wooyoung sat up when he saw her.

“Can I sleep here with you?” Cheon Ah asked.

“Sure. Come here.” Wooyoung made room for her. She quickly snuggled to his embrace. After a couple of minutes, she was asleep. Wooyoung looked at the sleeping child in his arms, planted a soft kiss on her chubby cheek, and went back to sleep shortly.

Seyoung woke up, noticed Cheon Ah wasn’t in bed with her. She remembered her going out to get a drink but hasn’t returned. She quickly got up to look for her. And there she found Cheon Ah sleeping peacefully in Wooyoung’s arms. She forgot she asked him to stay the night. She sat down on the coffee tale, watching her daughter and the man she love who will grow up calling Dad. She never thought it is possible to love him this much. She knew theirs isn’t a simple love story. If it was simple, it isn’t love. It is love that’s why at times, it may get complicated. But she is ready to face it, she have Wooyoung. Life is complete.

T H E   E N D

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, chic-chic said:

@standingtallyy Thanks for the fanfic. A nice ending. 

Based on Wy's new song. it's now quite obvious that he is indeed single and just gone through a break up. I'll just believe in a second change for YY then hehe. 

@chic-chic- is the lyrics written by wy? If it is, then maybe they break up cos of his impending military- like some couples- anyway don't lose hope cos both still single  :)

• Like 5

Since he still loves her, I guess he should just marry her secretly and announce it after he finishes military rather than ask her to wait. If he is in active duty, then he can't check out every weekend like rain. A relationship suffers if they can't meet. Also South Korea can go war anytime if the idiot up north fires a bomb. Anyway a separation or breakup will give them time to sort out things but he better don't wait too long. 

• Like 6

@Gerry58 I agree. WY's already open with the idea of marriage and having kids based on his upcoming interview so he just have to get married before he enters military service. He still has few months to get the girl back and marry her before his enlistment hehehe.  If he waits too long, then he lose her. 

We can see the story of WY's love life with each of his songs/promotions hehehe. SIngle life (Sexy Lady) Being so inlove (Rose), Break up (Party shots) then Healing (Mada Boku Wa). 

• Like 4

@chic-chic- ooohh his lyrics are so sad. It is still a love confession- only wy can write romantic lyrics :wub: whether he is in love or sad. The sudden call might refer to his military callup- really sucks, mess up his love. 

No wonder both so quiet- maybe don't want people to keep asking. Poor thing

By the way- keep on voting- Sy's votes have gone up, thanks to her fans 

• Like 4

Listening to his song and reading the lyrics is like shooting an arrow to you heart. I can feel the heartbreak....:mellow:

I agree @Gerry58 It's still a love confession. Based on the lyrics he still wants to be in contact with her. 

The line that makes me believe it was SY is this. It seems he was talking about their first meeting during WGM. 

"I hope our meeting can be seen from a public judgement like that day."

• Like 2
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

Finally, we will see her soon..?

It's sad to hear Wy's song.

I've felt not good when I saw he sang congratulation from Day6. He put his emotion in that song.

According to @chic-chic ,@Gerry58, and also @standingtallyy's friend analysis, he must be in a hurry to get her back before his enlisment. Second chance before he lose her again.

I watched their eps on wgm, again and again.

My heart kept telling me, they're sincere and real.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

@chic-chic- sigh, well just wait and see. A girl can't wait forever if the guy doesn't want to commit/ get married. If he still loves her, he must do something!!!

@yun84- I read Jang hyuk supposed to do a weekend drama with one married actress? Is that the drama? Maybe she can't do it. Glad sy gets an offer- means she is popular and Jang hyuk likes her cos he invited her to his movie as VIP guest. In fact they have more chemistry than he and psd in beautiful mind and they follow each other on ig too. Hope she accepts, wy will be happy cos her male lead is married with kids- ha ha. I will watch even if it is 50 episodes :lol:

• Like 3

I saw in the news though that Han Chae ah accepted the role for the main lead for Money Flower. Initially the lead was offered to Lee Dae hee. So this means Sy is again the second lead or the villain.

Can Sy have a drama where she is the lead like GD. 

Since it's a weekend drama it would be 50 episodes or more. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, chic-chic said:

I saw in the news though that Han Chae ah accepted the role for the main lead for Money Flower. Initially the lead was offered to Lee Dae hee. So this means Sy is again the second lead or the villain.

Can Sy have a drama where she is the lead like GD. 

Since it's a weekend drama it would be 50 episodes or more. 

I read it is for main lead- or else they have 2 couples- Jang hyuk and Han chae ah and sy with another guy? Hope not another villain role, just a good girl one cos she will gets lots of criticism for being bad. Please, let's form prayer circle and hope not villain role. I don't mind she does love scenes cos she can kiss 

• Like 3

Great news to start the week! Finally a new drama for Park Seyoung. I back read articles on 'Money Flower'. If what was said that she will be the female lead, then actress that was originally offered the role didn't accept the project? Two things I'm excited about - Seyoung will work again with Jang Hyuk and it's a 50 episode drama, we will see her longer! @Gerry58, me too . I'm praying it is not another villain role. Think I had enough of that. Time to see her in a character not far from the real PSY. But if such is the case, so be it :)..Anyone found Hunus press release on this?

Wooyoung's song truly says it all. His heartache, missing the girl, wanting her back! Just be brave, win her back and marry her!! You are right @chic-chic that line pertains to their 'meeting that cold winter day' three years ago. Oh yes, I too would love to witness them together again at any given day :D

• Like 5