[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest kahlias

@rosera Eonnie... like always thanks a lot I just finish my final test (I still have one on friday tho) so ..
Like eonnie said every part in this ep is awesome, like really really good hahabut my ultimatum is when sy called wy's father and he really shy and excited.. so cute and I never expect that his dad is cute, how cute he is when talked with sy.. wy is really sweet in this ep, can I have bf like him? or can I just have bf? hahaha
btw, you guys already now that 2pm postpone their comeback, I hope its mean wy has time to finish his song and recording with sy.. can we get mv too? cute mv, please

@kahlias Sweetie, Take your time to relax your mind Eonnie wish you can got 100 point every Department :x 
@dilawidj  my pleased Honey
@jann17 @alyssmariz @sawmm and every one this is Part 2 that many people waiting forEonnie sorry for really late post, Hope you guys Feel happy for this moment 
tumblr_n5krtzlZxg1tbiajho1_400.gif tumblr_n5krtzlZxg1tbiajho2_250.gif 
tumblr_n5krtzlZxg1tbiajho6_250.gif tumblr_n5krtzlZxg1tbiajho4_250.gif tumblr_n5krtzlZxg1tbiajho3_250.gif 

Eonnie have a Question for everyoneYou need to saw gif with Raw file or with Engsub Eonnie will take your condition to made new gif 

• Like 1

Guest nami34

@rosera eonnie...actually I prefer to see the gif with eng sub, since I cant read korean at all..but because I have already watched the episodes too, I can still acknowledge what the situation is and what the conversation is. So I'm okay with any of them  :D Thank you for all your gifs that make me smile everytime!
I just finished watching the Running Man episode with 2PM as the guests. Really enjoyed it! >,<I think Jun K is very gentlemen toward Song Jihyo, takes really good care of her kekeke he's my second favorite after Wooyoung now! :x
BTW, did Wooyoung film Running Man after or before the filming of WGM (in Singapore) during that week?Because from the activities that they did in Running Man, I'm sure he's extremely tired from it.I wish they had done the wedding in other week actually. Wooyoung would not be so tired that way and he can also enjoy his vacation there fully.
:(

how many prank already? i remember...

- the pepper prank
- the phone call prank 
- should i count when she askes wy to went under the princess bedsheet? 

wy prank sy..
- met busan friend
- met teachers
- met mother in law

wooyoung win!

i think it's equal bcoz sy prank wy on tasting coffee which made by his friend on busan market... lol

@rosera eonnie can you collect gifs from all their pranks ㅋㅋㅋ

sorry to burden you [-O< [-O<

Guest dewirama

@rosera eonnie, thx soooooo much... i love u~

this epsd is the second i saw wy as an oppa for sy, manly looking but sweet..

the first was on the recording studio-gym-amusement park when asked sy to let him hold her hand.. but this epsd is JJANG!!!

@nami34

i've already watched RM.. i think he just not in good mood maybe he can't contact sy for days before bcoz sy busy shooting her drama.. lol

if i'm not mistaken, they filmed RM after wy had wedding ceremony.. sorry i forgot the detail.. lol

but don't know why i feel sorry to him on the last game in RM when he had to ripped the nametag of sparta kook.. huhuhu

sy-ah, did u watched RM? and how's ur feel when watched wy there?

Guest bladerunner

2pm filmed Running Man @ 4/7WooYoung and SeYoung went to Singapore @ 4/9
I don't know if he was tired or not in the RM, could be love sick or other things but I am pretty sure he wanted to see his wife ASAP.(I think SY probably is more busy/tired then WY at this point, she was even late to the airport.)Cause before Singapore trip, they didn't see each other for 3 weeks.
Remember he said he felt sad that he couldn't find an excuse to contact SY for a week (that tuesday thing?) in the BRI when jinwoon visited them.Yeah, postpone the honeymoon trip would be the last thing he wants to do...

Guest nami34

dewirama said: @rosera eonnie, thx soooooo much... i love u~ this epsd is the second i saw wy as an oppa for sy, manly looking but sweet.. the first was on the recording studio-gym-amusement park when asked sy to let him hold her hand.. but this epsd is JJANG!!! @nami34 i've already watched RM.. i think he just not in good mood maybe he can't contact sy for days before bcoz sy busy shooting her drama.. lol if i'm not mistaken, they filmed RM after wy had wedding ceremony.. sorry i forgot the detail.. lol but don't know why i feel sorry to him on the last game in RM when he had to ripped the nametag of sparta kook.. huhuhu sy-ah, did u watched RM? and how's ur feel when watched wy there?

Guest nami34

bladerunner said: 2pm filmed Running Man @ 4/7WooYoung and SeYoung went to Singapore @ 4/9
I don't know if he was tired or not in the RM, could be love sick or other things but I am pretty sure he wanted to see his wife ASAP.(I think SY probably is more busy/tired then WY at this point, she was even late to the airport.)Cause before Singapore trip, they didn't see each other for 3 weeks.
Remember he said he felt sad that he couldn't find an excuse to contact SY for a week (that tuesday thing?) in the BRI when jinwoon visited them.Yeah, postpone the honeymoon trip would be the last thing he wants to do...

The reason as I ask coz gif with Engsub might be long and I love to make gif with both file but it's would be great if I can support you guys in that ways right?  :-* 
tumblr_n5lnteI4561tbiajho4_250.gif tumblr_n5lnteI4561tbiajho7_250.gif Bonustumblr_n5lnteI4561tbiajho9_250.gif This day is very busy 

@dewirama Thank you HoneyEonnie just watch last night 2PM member is try there best
but Eonnie want to saw Chansung VS KimJong kook it could be the big match right? :D :D 
Explain mode it's not involved this thread feel free to pass it :-*

Eonnie had a very busy long weekend, Everyday had a many job to do Eonnie stay in Thailand so some food had many step to do, Eonnie cooking for my family every time to back to my home town  my niece was early to go to primary school so Eonnie brought her to bought New school dress and lace her name, name of her school by handmade,  and help my dad to fix the pile from termiteImportant is my internet was snail speed can read but watch Video it's very hard tumblr_n5lnteI4561tbiajho5_250.gif  

@bladerunner  OH! I see, that why he was so upset but this trip is make he full fill his mind coz they have 3 days 2 nights to stay together :D  :D  @nami34   You can road Korean Check your inbox Honey Eonnie need your help@emiells  Eonnie never reject to spoil all of you but it will take time to do that 
Eonnie had new question Did you guys still want saw Eng sub for Radio star or not?The first EP they broadcast 
Bonus tumblr_n5lnteI4561tbiajho10_250.gif tumblr_n5lnteI4561tbiajho2_250.gif tumblr_n5lnteI4561tbiajho6_250.gif tumblr_n5lnteI4561tbiajho3_250.gif

Guest shin27

@rosera
I will be glad to share it,
but first let me ask @hanaluvKM . for a permission.
Since I don't have any credit for her work
:D

Guest shin27

@rosera
yes dear, I already contact @hanaluvKM . not only she allow it but she also support us with better translation then before.
Really thx for that.
Let me make it more tidy first (since that's my first try to make subs :) ) and sent it to @hanaluvKM . for langguage correction.
After that I will share it to you guys either as subs file
or hardsubbed-2young part since we probably didnt download the same raw file.

;)