[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

C5LBsHpUEAAs1lf.jpg

Fun delulu for this morning. Wooyoung is holding an 'O' here. As you may know, zero in korean is 공 (gong), 제로 (jero) or it is also 영 (yeong) ! The same character as in Seyoung's name....박세영. Also in Wooyoung's name but let's just delulu that he's sending a hint. Hahahaha. YoungYoung couple! I see you Wooyoung. :phew:

• Like 6

Good morning YY Nation 

@chic-chic - read someone say Innocent Defendant extends 2 episodes cos Whisper started filming late so need the extra time. Not sure whether true or not, anyway luckily we only have to wait 1 extra week for sy. No wonder no teasers or posters. 

@blame2pm - wow thanks, luckily u understand Korean. Now we know O (zero) also means yeong/ young :D

Wy sure know what to pick! 

Love the Oull video of sy - she speaks very politely, love her rosy cheeks, she looks very healthy- glad she doesn't diet unlike some celebs who are so skinny 

• Like 6

I also like how SY speaks. She speaks really soft and politely. She's not loud like others are. I think that's also what Wooyoung mom observed when she met her during WGM days. Also it seems her face is fuller comparing with MDGSW days. Really great she's not dieting so much to become really skinny. It would be nice though to see her dress underneath that coat. 

I always enjoy fun delulu hehe. I love to think this is one of Wooyoung hints. It's been a while that he left us hints to delulu on.

I also have posted the link for Wildbeat 3 with English subs on the previous page just in case you guys missed it. Just in case it asked you for a password for the site, it is wurijibno5. If there is also a code required for the video, it is 2PM's debut date. 

• Like 6

@chic-chic- Sy's dressing so conservative nowadays- always covered up from top to toe. Saw a lot of actresses going for movie previews wearing shorts with long jackets - it's freezing now in Korea and they are crazy to dress like that!

Latest 2pm photo- all of them in graduation gowns, wonder what concept? 

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Josephibe Derilo said:

Hello YY friends!!!

I'm flying to SK in a bit to see our Wooyoung and the rest of 2PM tomorrow!!! Eeeeeeeehhhhhhh!!!!! I'm so excited!!!

hope to see you all!!! :)

Eep, have tons of fun @Josephibe Derilo!!! So excited for you! 

Say hi to Wooyoung and look around the venue to see if SY is there. LOL.    

Wish we could meet but am only going next week. Take care! 

• Like 3

@amera46- thanks, finally sy update her IG. Glad she is meeting her friends from School 2013, she looks so young without makeup, can do another school drama, ha ha

@Josepbite Derilo - have a safe trip and have a wonderful time. Don't forget to let us know your experience in Korea

@chic-chic - love 2pm group photos- show their strong brotherly bond, so touching 

Poor wy drank so much soda, luckily his bros help. Wy really not good at games, remember sy always beat him :D

• Like 3

I think SY and her friends watched a college play as per her IG update.

Wooyoung too nervous knocking on someone's door. I think it's their mission to ask for shower supplies hahaha. I think they also need to finish cleaning themselves for a certain period of time. Goodluck to him.

They are still handsome with their bare faces. 

• Like 3