[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Tsk! Been a little too late to the spazzing party. Sometimes I wish WGM doesn't air on Saturday *sigh*

So far I die a little when :

- Seyoung talks to Wooyoung's Dad and Mom. Not everybody can do it! Maybe the conversation was a bit awkward but she managed to do it well. She has a very good behavior towards elder.. and I know sometimes it can be hard to talk to someone's parents that way.. it takes a lot of courage, level of politeness and ofcourse a lot of comfort, which she manages well. of course she's very polite and likeable in the first place so WY Mom and Dad got close to her pretty fast...

- When on Singapore and someone said "She's so pretty" and Wooyoung laughs and said "I know~"

to be continued........

Am not really sure about the ring since we only saw it once in the fancam, and no sign of it till now. So better not assuming anything.......

that girl with the white shirt is not the girl that shared the fancam, however she's one of those who share a lot of fanpic :)

and.... MBC!! WHERE IS MY SPA SCENE >.<

and and are they really sharing a hotel room?

dilawidj said: Am not really sure about the ring since we only saw it once in the fancam, and no sign of it till now. So better not assuming anything.......

that girl with the white shirt is not the girl that shared the fancam, however she's one of those who share a lot of fanpic :)

and.... MBC!! WHERE IS MY SPA SCENE >.<

and and are they really sharing a hotel room?

Guest enzo0227

I have a feeling that those rings may be given by a fan at the airport but my delulu mind says WY gave it to SY as there wedding ring but SY already bought the puzzle ring so they didn't use it...

Guest kahlias

enzo0227 said: I have a feeling that those rings may be given by a fan at the airport but my delulu mind says WY gave it to SY as there wedding ring but SY already bought the puzzle ring so they didn't use it...

Guest nami34

dilawidj said:

https://mega.co.nz/#!JUgDkKLK!0bRXnXPGtT1TNYeRYiJO4nfiiViPawo3S4dWH0dIg3A

for those who wish to download wooyoung's song on the piano, The Road To Me :)

credit to : http://listentupiem.tumblr.com/

Aww @dewirama... Love your analytics :x

I agree with you,,, wy should tell jyp ASAP so they can officially dating :\"> lol

I hope they'll meet sy's family or friends soon.. And get official blessing from sy's side. Because they already have blessing from wy's side : omma & appa 8-> 8->

Guest bladerunner

the scenes where sy was totally amazed by SG nite-view there, is sooooooo cute to me..she silently just heard wy's talking about how 2PM ever been in SG many times but couldn't enjoying SG bcoz they just did a concert then back to korea again i think..until wy has talking about a gift & propose, sy can follow his along well..but i hv a big question on this scene, why did wy look like keep a distance to sy while sitting on the ship?? why? is it bcoz wy is controlling his self to not eating her alive?? or he wanna reduce a nervous feeling which proposed & gv her a lyric that he wrote for a 2young song? euigoo~~ andwae gyaetda!! my delulu minds are over me rite now..
kkeut~!! himdeuro~ to be continue next time..here is 3:00 a.m. & i should sleep rite now coz my eyes already turned red..annyeonghi jumuseyo~ gud nite~ jal ja~ yorobun... *zzzzzzzzzzzzz*