[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

first of all.. i wanna calm down myself..
i'm still downloading today epsd from the link that given by @reijaye.. thx so much chingu~ *gv an ice cream as a prize*

altho i haven't watch it yet but the recap from @hanaluvKM makes my body cringed all the way..
and.. and.. that BRI pic which @ujiyus1 posted makes me scream like a fangirl.. omo~ this loyal couple~

i think i'll be back to spazz today epsd after i watch it million times.. 
ah~ michigaetda jeongmal~~

2young, sarange~~ <3<3<3

I cant download today episode the link already deleted but i already watch before..if somebody have another the link kindly pls share to my inbox.. jebal [-O<

After watched the video 5 times and frame by frame investigation , I believe the gift in that pink box for next episode is the silver shoe that SY wearing during the wedding....

2pm boys really have a thing about silver shoes and their girls.

And you are RIGHT! Its silver shoes, couple shoes with wy's.

And hiw do u know about "2pm boys really have 'a thing' about silver shoes and their girls" ? Pliss gimme me (us) enlightenment.... :-/ :D

diendong said:

After watched the video 5 times and frame by frame investigation , I believe the gift in that pink box for next episode is the silver shoe that SY wearing during the wedding....
2pm boys really have a thing about silver shoes and their girls.

Guest oolita

Done watching raw!! Just have to wait for eng sub and @rosera eonnie to be back from her holiday to shower us with gifs :))
WY looked like a crazy person waiting for SY in the airport, and when he ran out of patience and finally phoned SY, he talked like a spoiled kid looking for his mom (not that I don't like it), hihihi.. when SY finally arrived, she saw that WY already eaten some bread. SY touched the bread, as if to ate it, but then it jumped to another scene (mbc i hate u).
In the airport lounge while waiting for their flight to Singapore, WY was having a double mental breakdown because of SY.1. When SY talk to WY's father on the phone with a cute tone, as if talking to her own father.2. When SY phoned WY's mom. At first, SY lied to WY and said that she's calling her mom. It looks like she's having a revenge after WY made her talked on the phone with his father. SY told WY to talk with her (so called) mom but hide her phone screen so WY couldn't see who she's really calling. After a while, WY realize that it's his mom. DAEBAK!!
Seems like it has become a habit for WY to want to eat SY's hands, he did it again when he told SY to stand some distance away from the piano. While singing and playing the piano, WY threw a glance at SY, and she just burst smiling. Aigoo my weak shipper's heart.
The weather in singapore was quite bad, as lightning appears on the night sky and also thunder can be heard. Looks like SY is afraid of the thunder, and sweet WY tried to calm her down by saying that it's THOR dancing. LOL
Everybody should know that I don't speak and understand korean bahahaha everything I wrote above is only based on my assumptions by looking their expression and body language.
Favorite moment:

because taecyeon give emma wu silver shoes too :D in global wgm ;)

Ooh really? I'm not into their wgm, just watched it randomly few of their episode... (Sorry, i dont accepted emma as taec's wifey... Lol) :P

How about khuntoria? Was khun gave vic silver shoes too?

I am so happy with today's episode! The highlight must be Sy's talked to Wy's dad and called Wy's mom and wy's self-composed couple song.

Thanks @ujiyus1‌ for the lyrics of the song :) it's about a man telling the girl he likes about his feelings. Seyoung imitates Man From the Star's Sawwryy before. I guess she watched Secret Garden too (very famous drama) and familiar with the song.

Wy's song said something like, only look at me, hold my hands, don't let me go, i m going crazy, etc. Compared to the song he sang with the piano, his composed song request his girl to do this and that to him. Wakakakak. I can't. Smart move wooyoung-ie ~ Seyoung said she prefer the 'song' version than the 'read' version. She refused to read at first. Probably the cheesiness.

Seyoung asked wooyoung to play the piano. Wy sang 'bounce' as soon as he sat down. Something like 'my heart went bounce bounce'. lol. He asked sy to sit further before he play the piano but seyoung didn't want to. The way sy said it ottokaji she's so cute my cheeks fly to heaven from smile very widely. Sy sulked and move far away but wy asked him to come back. Sy came back cutely (again). Than the rest already said by @"hanaluvKM ."‌

I hope @rosera comeback soon and spoilt us with her gif. Also @happyshineepandas quickly update ur tumblr ㅋㅋ

"‌

Guest oolita

Ok. Obviously a rookie cause I tried to insert an image and failed. So sad. I want to share my fav moment :(

@pu_3 haiii i'm indonesian too... Halloo...

Se toung the only girl that I accepted rite from the start who married one of 2pm members... Wooyoung! Hahaha nice and well suited... And this is my first time waiting for wgm... And ship the couple to be real.

I think I'm going insane.... Like like like crazy.. (Wy's lyric.. Lol)

diendong said: @pu_3 haiii i'm indonesian too... Halloo... Se toung the only girl that I accepted rite from the start who married one of 2pm members... Wooyoung! Hahaha nice and well suited... And this is my first time waiting for wgm... And ship the couple to be real. I think I'm going insane.... Like like like crazy.. (Wy's lyric.. Lol)

Guest kahlias

are you guys notice that when wy called sy, at one point his plate was gone.. It means that wy called sy more than 0one (before and after he took something to eat) and wgm put that scene together right? haha.. and they shared water, like always..