[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

I love the new picture of Wy. Junho listened to the fans. Thanks to him. It seems Junho, Khun and Wooyoung visited a flower shop. Is he getting something for someone hahaha

Anyway Jun K's last relationship was a non celebrity. Is is among you girls hehehe

From Jun K's interview

As DJ Choi Hwa Jung later begins introducing a love song, she asks Jun.K, “Was the last person you dated a celebrity?”

The 2PM member reveals, “She was a non-celebrity.”

I hope WY would have a solo album in Korea so that he would be invited so many shows asking about his love life haha. 

• Like 2

@chic-chic- thanks for the post. I read they interview jun.k about his love life so wy please make an album too so he can get interviewed. Not fair sy always gets asked about him. 

Glad they read fans comments about wy, he seems to want to remain in the background, just helping out.

Sy also very quiet, still waiting to see her

old article about sy, just got translated. She is the youngest, same as wy- both well loved by family 

• Like 3

@Gerry58 Thanks for sharing the old article about SY. Never read that before. Wow her sisters are older than her for 5 and 7 years. That's already a huge gap. She was born when her parents were a bit old. For sure she was really treated as a baby in the family. If the article was written 4 years ago her niece is already 9 years old and her nephew is already 7. 

The members are kept being asked about WY so that's why Junho posted a pic of him hehe. We need to request from them to keep on posting pics.The problem is they can only take a picture of him when they are together and I believe most of the time WY is alone with someone hahaha. 

I am also curious how WY would answer questions about SY. SY already answered questions about him several times. But with WY currently, I think he'll reject interviews. 

• Like 3

@chic-chic- I also surprised there is a huge age gap with her sisters, so sy is really the 'baby' in the family, sure everyone will dotes on her.

That's why when we make 'noises' here about missing wy, they sure to read about it. Told u there are many silent lurkers here. 

Wy won't expose his relationship- just read breaking news the AOA girl caught going to another idols' house, she sure will get hounded by the press. 

• Like 3

@chic-chic- yes her cfs will be affected.

Dispatch must have monitored them for a long time cos they have so many photos so they cannot deny. Anyway it's their private life so now can leave them alone.

cutie wy- love his moves 

Sy still keeping quiet- tomorrow she leaves for Mongolia, hope can see her 

• Like 1