[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Yes I agree SY's pretty but really underrated. She's even more beautiful than those who rank on the top in Korea but the fact is they had PS.  I really hope she's more appreciated there. Too had some people do not appreciate what's really beautiful and good. 

I noticed that WY hangs out with child actresses and appears on their IG

• Like 2

@chic-chic- ha ha as long as wy hanging out with the kids, I don't mind. Maybe he should think of starting family early. My nephew (21) just told my sis he wants to marry early (he already got gf) and wants to be a father before 27. Imagine how shocked my sis is. 

Taec's drama quite interesting- the lecturer is a psycho, killing people. He had 2 kissing scenes already :(

Police 38, the good wife are very good- I am watching plus Taec and Suzy's dramas

i just read netizenbuzz- some people jealous of jun.k's body- critizing him, poor guy

• Like 4

@Gerry58 For me 27-28 is already a good marrying age especially if they are thinking of having a lot of kids hahaha. But your nephew who is  21 is still too young to be thinking about marriage hehehe. Wooyoung is already at the right age to get married. However upon observing with Korean celebrities, most of them just get married when they are 37-45 so they usually one have 1-2 kids. 

I saw also saw the comments on Jun K Men's Health cover. So many bad comments from non fans. They keep on insisting it's photo shopped. But of course we have the Hottest who's defending him and posts actual pictures of his body not from a magazine. Some says why him when they are other more popular idols who can be the cover. I want to comment that it's probably their idol biases is not even good enough to be the cover. Though 2PM are not that popular in Korea currently,  magazines and merchants still trust them to be magazine covers and models. Just look at Lotte Duty Free, they never let go of them though there are more popular idol groups.     

I think it's really a good move for Wooyoung to be quiet especially if he's really dating. We never know what Korean netizens will say. 

I am currently watching web dramas. I'll wait for the other dramas to end before starting. 

I don't mind TY's kissing scenes. Even with Junho I watched it. But I can't watched if  Wooyoung has one. I can only see him kissing Seyoung hahaha. 

• Like 6

Good morning everyone 

Today is BM day

Looks like KBS won't reverse their decision to cut the drama but it is ok. The petition got lots of people from all over the world so good publicity for everyone.

Thanks to all Sy's fans who make fan arts and videos to help support her

5 more days to her birthday- looking forward to it 

• Like 4