[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Good morning :) A lot is happening in IG world too. Posting short clips of JH and Park Seyoung's scene. She is just so gorgeous! I would like to think that Wooyoung is just so happy his yeobo's drama had it's pilot last night that's why he was re-Twitter-ing. Love the screen chemistry of JH and Seyoung though :wub: both are visually perfect!

Thanks @chic-chic for the link. It is also ready to watch on dramafire and dramacool. Can't wait to finish work, go home to watch it. 

Off to my other world now...:D

• Like 4

8 hours ago, amera46 said:

I fall asleep and couldn't watch the live stream 
for those who watch 
how was the first ep of the drama ?
seyoungah update twitter and ig 

Our Seyoung-ie was watching from home? Pretty clever, covering the top part with a cloth. You hiding something, Seyoung? :wub:

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Gerry58 said:

Good morning YY friends 

@blame2pm - how do u live stream? I tried going to Kbs site but don't know how? :( Guess I have to wait for eng sub. Also what did wy tweet? So happy bm is trending no 1

I just googled KBS live stream and used the 1st result on the search list. I think its aqstream.com. I didn't know that you could stream from KBS site itself. I will try the site tonight. 

WY didnt tweet himself, he only retweeted tweets from jyp nation, jyp actors, etc. Some of us were speculating that he was monitoring the reaction from SY drama on SNS then decided to RT. Haha oh my delulu. Lets see what he does tonight. 

Hope the drama picks up and gets better rating. Its still too early in the game. They can still pull a Cavaliers and win it even after trailing. (NBA reference)

• Like 6

@standingtallyy I saw that article too. She will be dancing to Twice Cheer Up if rating will stay at around 10%. Their drama is already getting all articles so she doesn't need to do that hahaha. Also it's a war zone on some comments section. Never say anything negative about her or the drama or else you'll be attacked. Scary fans.

The rating started at 4%. Fans of JH saying it's his first time to start a drama less than 10%. I hope it will increase on the second episode. I hope it won't be like DOTS and Come Back Mister that people watched DOTS not because of the story but because how popular the actor and actress are.

It would be great if WY's really monitoring reactions of people about Seyoung's drama and just decided to retweet hahaha.

@Gerry58 You can try this one for live streaming. It's for KBS World.

http://kbsworld.kbs.co.kr/

https://www.youtube.com/user/kbsworld

• Like 5

Wow I just finished episode 1 of bm with eng sub. So happy they sub so fast. Very interesting, I watch non-stop. Can't wait for tonight. 

@standingtallyy- that person from seasoning co is afraid of bm cos interesting story and good comments. Bm start slow but I am very certain more people will want to watch it. I wonder who switch the body? 

• Like 5

@chic-chic- she need to do well or she won't get many endorsements. Now got a lot of younger and talented actresses as competition. I don't go to the other forums to read or click on any news articles on soompi cos they so bias. Just stay in YY and bm forum. 

Hope wy is watching and he gets jealous cos sy gets propose to.:D

• Like 5

@Gerry58 If Wooyoung watched Seyoung's dramas and she's getting proposed to, I hope he gets really jealous and think of doing the same thing too haha. 

I just happened to see the comments, and it's really scary there so I don't posts. I'll just post here where people are happy and nice. No negative feels. 

• Like 5

@chic-chic No, I wouldn't dare. It's not worth the time. This is actually the first time I'm saying my opinion on a drama, on,the BM thread - so far, I'm getting good vibes from the commentators.That's what I mean, for the selling/marketing aspect the competing drama has the advantage.They are already boasting a 12% rating, so why need to do a sing and dance? It only shows, she lacks the confidence that it can maintain the ratings until the end. The character is still in her comfort zone. I said it before, Beautiful Mind might be the dark horse or wild card in the Monday-Tuesday drama land.

@Gerry58 you are correct, there are a lot of younger, new faces that are taking over. So that seasoning company has to think of anything to draw the audience to watch their star. I don't expect very impressive ratings, I am realistic in that sense because of the fierce competition, but as long as it is constantly on the rise, I'm good. Why does KBS2 given them the airtime despite of all the hiccups encountered in terms of casting? Because it has the potential to do well.

I posted a long comment in BM thread. From someone who is in the medical field, the writer/PD has done very well. During the surgery scene, I can predict the worst case scenario that could happene and it did. Manually pumping the heart do happen, a colleague of mine had to do it while we were transporting a patient back to the operating theatre! So kudos to the BM team! They've done the research well. 

• Like 6

@chic-chic third time is a charm as they say :wub:. I can just imagine what Wooyoung's reaction that his yeobo have been proposed to twice in the drama, the second one is no less than Jang Hyuk, LOL!! But his retort will be,"You'll get dumped later on."

Poor Kim Min Jae, the noble thing called love. At this early though, we don't know what Min Jae is really like, but seem realistic in her expectations in terms of her relationship with Dr. LYO when she said let's stop. Considering she's always been the one holding on to him. Even doubting his proposal and not getting all teary and touched. Gee, that him pulling her arm must have hurt. Did you guys saw how forceful it was? Seyoung rubbed her arm after Hyukie let go of it. She probably went home with a bruise! Well, with all the things she went through in MDGSW, that was nothing!

• Like 4

Guest elenskivios38

@standingtallyy dear! you read my mind...im about to tell that scene when Jang Hyuk forcely pulled Seyoung in arm

im sure she got bruised .Men are strong when they grab something ..Pity :(Princess !!hope Wooyoung help her to

heal the bruise. 

Guys!  3rd proposal MUST be from Wooyoung? Well.. i'll pray for that do i need to do fasting? :D:D:D!

Go! Go! Go! BEAUTIFUL MIND! whatever the rating is...were here to watch you !:wub:

Good morning 

I tried staying up late to do live streaming but still cannot do it. Not sure whether cos the Internet here is slow. Anyway the eng sub for episode 2 is out- so fast :lol: so we can watch

• Like 3