chic-chic

@chic-chic thank u for seyoungah character description 
it is a new thing for seyoung 
can't wait to see how she will pull off this one too 
and in total I'm excited for the whole drama it seem really exciting 
@Gerry58 yes me too super excited to see her at the press 
miss her so much 

• Like 4

She looks good in anything!   Long sleeves and skirt combo appropriate for a doctor.  Based on stills, was hoping for a pencil at knee length, fits and flatters her form  better.   The IG vid changed my mind.  The skirt material  is soft, flows and moves with her,  and the slit in front is sexy while she is strutting to catch up with Jang Hyuk. 

The other Jang  would approve :)

• Like 4

@hazeljrr_c922- ha ha I was staring at her bum. She has a nice one, normally most people are flat but she has a nice curve. The skirt is very flattering, I would have prefer it to be shorter but the long length accentuate her long legs.

Sy is pretty good in choosing clothes, her stylist is good. MDGSW she knows how to dress in lots of colours and trendy clothes. Also like her shoes. Very excited to see her later, wondering what she will wear. Hope not covered up. 

• Like 3

I agree, Seyoung looks good on anything! Love the outfit. You are right ladies, she has a perfect S-curve. The soft material of the skirt hugs her in the right places. Sexy but very classy, including the shoes. The best accessory is Jang Hyuk walking next to her.Wish though it's the other Jang, LOL!!

• Like 4

I love her outfit. I bet it would be just like MDGSW that they would feature her fashion. She's consistent on her fashion, simple, elegant and not revealing but still looks sexy.  I like her stylists now comparing when she was starting. 

OMO I like her with JH. 2nd female lead syndrome starting. 

I wish I can read Korean too. Based on Google it's for the press conference for her.

• Like 4

Sy's outfit still better than psd- psd's white dress is simple, she make it worse by adding a black 'apron' with the string dangling 

Sy must be aware her bf don't like her to expose too much- she too good, always giving in to him

• Like 5