[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest bladerunner

After watched the video 5 times and frame by frame investigation , I believe the gift in that pink box for next episode is the silver shoe that SY wearing during the wedding....
2pm boys really have a thing about silver shoes and their girls.

Guest shin27

bladerunner said: After watched the video 5 times and frame by frame investigation , I believe the gift in that pink box for next episode is the silver shoe that SY wearing during the wedding....
2pm boys really have a thing about silver shoes and their girls.

Guest zidge22

busandate1.jpg

another edited photo for 2young squad~ ^^
thank  you so much for the link! i just finished watching and downloading it... more edited pics in the future! :)
its so nice to see Wooyoung's mom and Seyoung getting along really well! wooyoung must be really proud!

to wooyoung's mom--- please push wooyoung to make it real between the 2! :))

i'm just curious, is wooyoung the type of man who really introduces his girl to his significant others? how i wish someone mentioned it...

kyaaaaah! omy, i'm really getting crazy!

Guest zidge22

2youngthesurprisemeeting.jpg
another fanart~
one of the best episode of our 2young couple!
wooyoung's mom, i'm your fan! i love you for liking seyoung-ie~ keke!

Kids don't die Eonni back 
Sweet Mother-in-law and Duaghter-in-law                                                               Proudly guys
ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย

Seyoung-ie How much sweet of your crab :D :D ภาพถ่าย Ommani Crab is sweet than anything or not? :D :D 
ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่ายภาพถ่าย

Guest zidge22

@rosera, your GIFs are daebak! totally jjang~ ^^,
those are my favorite scenes!

thank you!

*can i call you "eonnie" (older sister) too?? :)

Guest shin27

Kshownow : " The site is down due to server migration. Rest assured that Shows like We Got Married and Running man will be posted after the migration. Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience."
source : ksn facebook

I think they already finish subbing wgm, banzaaaiii....but they will release it after they fix the server issue.
As far I know, server migration realy time consuming bcs after migration they must make sure data validity etc. Let's wait patiently....

@zidge22  Sure feel free to call me, I'd happy for that my girl   :-*  :-* @diendong @emiells  No No No Don't crying Eonnie can't eng sub for you but Eonnie have gif for all of you 
ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย

We have to wait!!! Sobssss!!
The site is down due to server migration. Rest assured that Shows like We Got Married and Running man will be posted after the migration. Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.

KShowNow
21 mins · 
Hey.. looks who's here... she's the teacher...Thank you teacher for being so supportive of our Wooyoungie!  
Bm3zQAdCYAAGwfe_zps3f5b4793.jpg
CR: fr twitter Yuki/유키 ‏@DndunDkfgdl_yk

@zidge22  Sure feel free to call me, I'd happy for that my girl  :x :x 

@diendong @emiells  No No No Don't crying 

ภาพถ่าย

@rosera thank you eonnie your gif is jjang

:x :x :x

btw do you have tumblr?

Guest zidge22

rosera said: @zidge22  Sure feel free to call me, I'd happy for that my girl   :-*  :-* @diendong @emiells  No No No Don't crying Eonnie can't eng sub for you but Eonnie have gif for all of you