[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

i am so late for the party.... All the best in life, love, health  and career to  @blame2pm.  Hope you had a happy celebration on your birthday that coincided with YY anniversary.  Thank you for the labor of love for the contest and this ship, really apprciate your hard work. you are jjang!  

• Like 3

Just read a lot of translated tweets for KCon. Someone asked why isn't Got7 invited when they have so many fans in Japan, and someone answered that it would be a JYP Nation concert if Got7 was invited. LOL. That is true. Even without GOT7 someone mentioned it felt like a JYP Nation concert when 2PM invited their dongsaengs Day6 and Twice on stage. Btw, last year KCon Japan went crazy when big bro Jun.K attended alone, now they have 6 members on stage, things can go crazier. Oh they get an encore song too. Its rare to get an encore time on appearance events, but 2PM did.

• Like 6

Guest elenskivios38

:smile:Yes! @ilikeme that would be true.just seeing all those post it seems that it looks like JYPE nation concert..The crowd reaction

was enormous.I think almost all JYPE artist are hit this days GOT7 .DAY6, TWICE and of course 2PM,plus JYP himself very

active releasing new songs:wub:

I think Park Se Young way of showing support to her Yeobo .. is updating instag.or posting something the same day

of his emceing in Japan.:wub: How sweet! :blush: she is truly pretty in her last update.Im sure Wooyoung  :heart: it .

and the bunch of yellow flowers in her new instag.update really beautiful! blooming like her!

No videos or HD pictures yet for the KCON

These are just the airport pictures going to Japan. These were posted before but these are HD versions. The photographer was so close to him. First photo, I just notice he hurt his finger. Second, he pulled out his phone. Third, we was just happy checking what's on his phone haha

cr: as tagged

247B6547570A558E279621

275B304D570A559026A173

27574B4D570A55912B2CA6

• Like 4

6 hours ago, chic-chic said:

Since someone is in Japan, it's time for her to update her SM accounts. Then when he's back in Korea, she'll again be in hiatus haha. I think it's not a coincidence anymore hahaha. 

Yessss, the theory still stays true! It's like clockwork now...when she misses yeobo, she goes online. And she looks so pretty with bangs! :wub:

Thank you @hazeljrr_c922 for the sweet wishes!! :heart: Spent my birthday weekend with our couple, by editing video but still enjoyed lovely meals with family and friends. So it was good. It's my pleasure to serve at the altar of YY Couple. :)

While on the topic, to update the video is 70% finished. By Wednesday night, I'll upload it here and people can comment before we submit it on deadline day.  

• Like 6