[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest chaa

@rosera

Actually I wanna ask you to make a gif after they had lunch with mom. I mean when sy pounds wy’s thigh after he massages her. But that scene can’t be seen, it  only heard.

wy really loves holding hands, and sy is a touchy person. Wooyong ah, please dry your hands before holding her hands. She doesn’t like sweaty hands.

@diendong
Thank you for Translate 
@xoxohapie 
They didn't act naturally, that's from themselves ( Delulu land Mode :P )
@dewirama 
Eonni will gave to you 1 Article by 1 Day it' alright  :P :P :P
Let saw first Gif That anyone want to Watch Clearly 
Take a deep breathe (Coz Eonni need Oxygen Tanks when Saw each of Frame in HD)
ภาพถ่าย 2Youngep14-129.gif

1. + 2. In Special storms mode that Eonni mention to Scuttler and Nami34 
Can you help eonni, please? Eonni can't use spoiler Tags, feel free to copy and represent in spoiler for Everybody
Eonni give up for Spoiler, Or anybody can do it, please feel free to do that 

3+4 

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/100465233461080636029/albums/6009461761292857313

ภาพถ่าย

why wy so shy when he kiss sy's forehead on the wedding day since their lips already touch

:D:P:P

@dewirama9 This moment correct or not Eonni confused ภาพถ่าย
Bonus ภาพถ่าย

@chaa2Youngep14-145.gif

@Kusukayo and everyone My pleased :>Enjoy the moment, Other Gif will came tomorrow Now Eonni want to watch again  :D :D

Guest sawmm

@rosera thank u soooo very much.. u really do know how to spoil us!! really wanna give u a hug eonni >:D:x  esp tnx for this gif; really love this               E8ORkcRH7bAiUFAtRQQvWtFurr-4dZLyE_PFaDDQand for my 1st request, i actually meant this      4aKHpSe-dbrdMnnzIPKaLOCm6zoMoXbEeEAiWPQlwyl sy is panicking in her own way wy touch his chin, those thoughts... what cud it be??  8-> 8->
again tnx.. all those gif are sooo daebak!!!  ^:)^ :-bd =D>

Guest zidge22

2younglovecouch.jpg
got a little time to edit pics--- so here's an edited pic for 2young squad!hope you like it~ :)
@DaniaH, i'm back and will be active again~ :)

Guest chaa

aaaa..... you made it. @rosera  thank you.

Will you help me to make a gif again? It’s when their mouths hanging open because they know they’re losing the pepero game after MC counting the papers.  sy-wy really cute in this scene.

I love their teeth anyway.

edit: again, thank you rosie

Guest shin27

still waiting ksn to sub, realy hope 2morow they will release eng sub, and I will spend my night with tons of smile ....hahaha

Btw, after I watch it again, I found that seyoung actually is left handed, is that true?

Guest caramelcake

Hiii 2Young Squad ...Its been a while since my latest post here ^^ Seeing how many adorable gifs (here I'm still grinning from ear to ear), I'd like to say, thank you! and you all are awesome \m/
Finally we got to see our lovely couple after we had been waiting for weeks. Its a relief many of us can survive :))
My most favorite scene, besides the scene on radio star, is when they're having dinner(?) with WY's mom. It is very cute when SY suddenly gets up and bows to WY's mom once she meets her. The mother with SY-most-wanted-satoori brings out most of SY's nervousness. I noticed SY has never been like that in the past few episodes. Her voice kinda different and a little bit strange(?), I don't know how to describe it exactly lol. Its very nice to hear when WY's mom says she really wants to meet SY at the moment when they're shaking hands.At the minute 11:44, WY asks if SY feels nervous (or worry?) but she replies she isn't. Its super duper cute when their heads are being super close, like what real couples out there always do when they're talking with each other, sitting side by side in front of other people. Then, if I didn't misheard it, WY's mom said eating together like that and seeing the two made her happy.I have a long awwww when SY and WY's mom try to give each other the food. Also, when SY asks WY to close his ears so he can't hear her saying 'WY is a COOL guy' to MOM...OMFG I can't help but love SY even more. She proves that a woman/lady is able to be cute and please people without doing much aegyo which makes me really really REALLY adore and respect her =D>

@rosera thank u for the lovely gifs love it :x

when wy was giving sy a massage i think the reason why she punch him is because he commented "why are u doing that sound?" you know the usual sound sy makes when wy massage her =))

i really love sy whenever they are around other people e.g. when they were with his teachers and his mom, she always remind wy to act properly bec the elders are watching =)) some commented wy should learn how to control his actions but id say "keep it coming wy!"
:-* =))

Forgive me everyone Now I know My Google plus didn't show, I'm so sorry for thisI will fix it ^:)^:)
@jbum my pleased @jann17 me too, love this action WY gave her  SY face was so cute ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย

Lovely Omma ภาพถ่าย

Now I'm stay at office, in Evening will share beautiful moment from Mother-in-law, Son and Daughter-in-law 

zidge22 said:ok, so this was the scene before the grand wedding---hmm~ they asked for his mother's blessing and during the wedding, they asked for their fans' blessing?? are they plannning to go out for real?? ahahah!omy delulu mind~~~  =))

I super duper love the scene when SY meet eomma. They're really get along together.
I have saw many wgm before and many scenes when daughter in law meet their mother in law. But not that in this long talking together, and wooyoungie so faithful in his wife, even left her alone with his mom.
In another wgm, its always the son will acompany his wife and involved in their chatting. But not in Wooyoung's case, he really gave the time for mother and daughter in law to bound each other.
First, he busy with his crabs, and then he leaved the both women, to have woman to woman talk.

And we can see how SY and mom comfortably talking when WY leave them, like old friends meet each other (Hope can see the translate soon).
And I must praising WY's mom here, she's really kind woman, I don't find intimidating aura from her. There is a time when I saw another wgm, the mother very dominating to her in law, and its so bothering.

And SY too, from the start we know that she is kind hearted woman, and I think as a mom or as a woman, WY's mom can feels this {like woman's intuition}, she is not faking her attitude, I think that's why WY's mom loves her already.

And one more I like from SY, she is not someone who bother with beauty or handsomeness. When she got compliment about her beauty, she's just smile, and let it go ASAP. She is more care about personal character of people than appereance.

And Wooyoung, he is so cool. Like SY always said. He is manly, he take that hard job to war with crabs and even get hurt in his palm... T_T poor kid :D (And if my guess not wrong, It's kinda make SY so sad right, look in her eyes before she got massage from hubby)
And Wooyoung knows well how to control the situation to make both women comfortable each other.

I must praise the three. They are good people.

DaniaH said: I super duper love the scene when SY meet eomma. They're really get along together.
I have saw many wgm before and many scenes when daughter in law meet their mother in law. But not that in this long talking together, and wooyoungie so faithful in his wife, even left her alone with his mom.
In another wgm, its always the son will acompany his wife and involved in their chatting. But not in Wooyoung's case, he really gave the time for mother and daughter in law to bound each other.
First, he busy with his crabs, and then he leaved the both women, to have woman to woman talk.

And we can see how SY and mom comfortably talking when WY leave them, like old friends meet each other (Hope can see the translate soon).
And I must praising WY's mom here, she's really kind woman, I don't find intimidating aura from her. There is a time when I saw another wgm, the mother very dominating to her in law, and its so bothering.

And SY too, from the start we know that she is kind hearted woman, and I think as a mom or as a woman, WY's mom can feels this {like woman's intuition}, she is not faking her attitude, I think that's why WY's mom loves her already.

And one more I like from SY, she is not someone who bother with beauty or handsomeness. When she got compliment about her beauty, she's just smile, and let it go ASAP. She is more care about personal character of people than appereance.

And Wooyoung, he is so cool. Like SY always said. He is manly, he take that hard job to war with crabs and even get hurt in his palm... T_T poor kid :D (And if my guess not wrong, It's kinda make SY so sad right, look in her eyes before she got massage from hubby)
And Wooyoung knows well how to control the situation to make both women comfortable each other.

I must praise the three. They are good people.