[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

3 minutes ago, hazeljrr_c922 said:

And we thought 2pm will pair the duets boy-girl.  Turns out it's Khun.  

That announcement weren't real, it was a manipulation. LOL.

Although it has been announced that for Japan tour, the will have their usual unit performance, now with NK-WY, JK-TY and JH-CH.

• Like 1

The duet of Khun and Wooyoung I think is just a joke from a fan. There is no announcement yet from JYP of the second duet match since the first duet was just released (which was so good BTW).  I think they based it on the new album of 2PM for their sub units. Also some Hottest are pairing 2PM members  and the most popular pairing is Khunwoo.

@blame2pm Wow I really like your last manip, together in bed. It really looks real. For people seeing that for the first time might really think that they had photoshoot together. 

I agree with @elenskivios38. Let's spread this manips, so they would all know how we really want them together. 

I really wish they would have even one magazine photoshoot with BTS. If not now probably a magazine photo shoot for Grazia magazine showing their pre wedding pictures. 

• Like 4

Done with voting. Doing it every 6 hours. 

I just  want to share what I saw in one of Hottest sites about Wooyoung.  I had included  Taecyeon. Some are funny especially for Taec haha. 

Jang Wooyoung

-hair expert
-sings and dances amazingly, definition of a double threat
-we want actor woo back

Ok Taecyeon

-the nation's son in law 
-cutest business man to ever live
-takes care of his juniors, always
-invented shirt ripping 
-amazing dancer
-loves his mum and dogs
-everyone loves taecyeon ok

• Like 4

Petition to have YY Couple photoshoot like Zayn Malik and Gigi Hadid's spread for Vogue! LOL not gonna happen in a million years but I love the pre wedding pictures idea @chic-chic.

Although the Khunwoo pairing is a joke for now, I do think they might be same sex pairings just because having all men-women pairing is too predictable. I may be wrong though. We don't know yet who Wooyoung's partner is gonna be but we should be prepared for him to have a duet, music video, performance and photoshoot with one of the women in the list. After all he's just doing his job as is SY with her lovelines in dramas. I mean, I'm not gonna love it but I'll support it. Haha. And it might not even be a love song, it could be a break up song or something. *just making myself feel better* LOL. 

Thank you for the continuous support @standingtallyy, @Gerry58 and everyone else who keeps voting! 

tumblr_lv5jgm5KJO1qkmj2to5_400.gif

Every vote counts! Looking at Round 2 result we were second last! So keep it up YY Nation. Dont stop, cant stop! 

http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/01/vote-for-your-favorite-couple-in-shippers-contest-round-3-fanfiction/11/

• Like 5

I am already prepared for Wooyoung having a female partner,  anyway they are all from the same family hehe. When I first saw Suzy as  one of the artists, I was worried at first since there were so many Woozy shippers out there. But since  she's already with LMH it's ok now.  I won't be prepared enough if he would be partnered to a different artist outside JYP family like IU or Tiffany just like before. 

For the pre wedding pictures, I got that idea when I saw the photo shoot of Ji Sung and Lee Bo-Young before they got married. 

• Like 5

Taec is a dog lover- anyone who loves pets like jun.k, junho, chansung etc makes good husband. Wy also, even though he don't own pets, he can clean house very well :D

About wy singing with a female partner, I am ok with it. IU, Suzy all attached so no point shipping them with wy.

Glad wy not into acting cos he has to kiss the actresses, leave it to the single guys like junho, chansung. Also he doesn't date the girl idols in the same co. like SM idols. 

Still no news about Sy's next project. Hope we don't have to wait too long- some actresses stop working for 3 years, some went to China cos they pay more. Didn't like any of the current actresses so I don't watch any recent dramas except Vampire Detective cos of Lee joon, saw yoona' china drama, and junho and chansung 

• Like 3

I was watching The Return of Superman and  I saw this scene, I immediately remembered Wooyoung and Seyoung when they bought their toy animals. They went to the same toy store where 2young went.

Delulu mode on: I am just thinking that is Wooyoung bringing his son to an animal toy store.

tumblr_inline_o4y7d1rPk51tuwnww_540.jpg

• Like 5

@hazeljrr_c922 Me too. I felt that he place it in front intentionally. His smile is like teasing everyone. With Wooyoung's personality, he wanted people to think.  Or after his vacation, he was just so happy he did not even think to put that pink luggage behind hahaha. 

Probably media had notice that too but without pictures that he's actually with someone, they cannot post any dating scandal. I remembered Girl's generation's Sooyoung and his actor boyfriend. They had been dating since 2013 but was only caught after 1 year and a half. That's the only time they confirmed. On an interview they had admitted, that they would never tell they were dating unless they were caught.But now since it's out, they freely talk about each other in interviews. 

• Like 5