[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@Rizki Handini - hcjbr started out slow, only picks up after audience like the villain, that's why they expanded her part.

The villain overshadowed the main lead and won highest acting award. Hcjbr is nice cos it shows traditional hanbok but they got less well known veteran actors. The male lead is more handsome and famous than YHM 

mdgsw- the rating went up after the kids grew up, most tune in cos the same writer. Also got jih- she is a highly respected actress and many good veteran actors like kmh etc

Think for rating to go higher, they need to introduce another loveline- sehoon and hye sang cos hcjbr has 4 lovelines!!!!

I mean the revenge is dragging too long and CB and sw loveline is boring.

Don't worry too much, better start slow and climb up steadily than peak too fast, then worry about maintaining the lead

• Like 5

This just posted- YY couple nominated (told u they will get cos they are popular)

They are looking for best couple (so only 1 winner?)

if like this khuntoria or yongseo or Adam or maybe the young idol couple will win cos the people who vote are young kids (not that I am trying to discourage) 

yy I feel is the most loving- see wy kissing sy (he don't care that his fans might not like it, he just do it)

• Like 3

MDGSW episode 28 - sw is so stupid to fall for hs's tricks. How can u bet using boyfriend as a prize? What happens if u lose?? He is a person not something u can give away. No wonder she lose all the time

i was impressed with hs cos she tried to get safe combination- she knows how to use the spray on the safe- almost like spy movie.

That goes to show hs is smart. She is the only one who can blackmail kmh, even his wife doesn't know how to get him, must ask oh wol's father to help. 

Want to see hs beat sw again but don't want her to get chan bin

• Like 3

Guest ladywsy

In addition to that, Hye Sang knows the golden ratio (1.618 in Geometry), that's how she got the combination. She is indeed an Architect! You are right @Gerry58 how can you "bet" on your boyfriend? CB should be offended! Is that all he means to SW? I won't be surprised that he will just continue to follow her around like a lovesick puppy. We know, it's only a drama but how can they make SW that dense. OW is smarter than her by using the instinct of a child - she can sense evil KMH and HS. Right now, I'm glad Seyoung is the villain, at least that way we don't get frustrated, hahaha! Looking forward to episodes 29 & 30 this weekend.

@ladywsy- I Read comments everyone frustrated with sw cos she is dumb. She took so long to discover oh wol is her friend. I want hs to win without cheating, she is smart enough 

Please faster make kmh bankrupt so hs will give up on CB and go with sehoon 

cb loves sw but when he finds out her mum destroys his dad, he might change, I got a feeling they will break up

Hope that next photoshoot sy gets to wear lovely short dresses that really show off her nice figure

her legs are slim and long

read that one female idol had to do plastic surgery on her legs cos people comment her legs are too fat and muscular 

• Like 3

This is a nice shot - shows the actress playing Sy's adoptive mum is quite tall, she wears heels and she is same height as the dad

She looks young for her age, think she is early 50- very experienced- watch 'smile donghae' - she act as ji Chang wok's mum, good drama. Sy can learn from her. 

The actress sy wishes to act with in future- Jeon da Yeon is very famous- won best actress in 2007 Cannes film festival.

She always play strong willed woman. Looks like sy looks up to her as role model 

• Like 3

Guest elenskivios38

Guys! i really dont care about this voting voting if its only for Koreans:vicx:as far as im concern its only YYcouple only a living good

example of WGM coz until now they keep copying YYcouple activities.YYcouples the only one  predicted in real vibes, still getting intouch

to each other.We had watched how the virtual husband almost despised her virtual wife after winning the best couple of WGM!:angry: 

isn't it a big slap to them! still  never learned .MBC wake up!!!  our YYcouple deserves an appreciation for showing the world the real 

respect for each other even they ended up the show. Guys! since were international fans here lets not engage in their other issues

lets keep our LOVE for YYcouple  be stronger than ever. FIGHTING!

<20151210> SY - Edaily News - Park Se Young “ I finished "We Got Married" safely with virtual husband 2PM Woo Young”

[E daily news Jun Sine Reporter] Actress Park Se Young’s pictorial in bnt magazine was exhibited.

Park Se Young is currently playing an evil woman in MBC weekend drama <My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol>. Hurting the main leading actress Sa Wol (Beak Jinhee) is her main mission in the drama. Public called her ‘Second Yeon Min Jung’ after watching her brilliant performance. Now she’s back after a long break. She appeared again at our studio with her busy schedules.

We had to take this interview when she took photo. It’s the first time for her to challenge a villain in the drama. “There’s nothing I have to do this time, thus I didn’t establish the limit for this character. The role that I play so far it’s gentle and fine until now. I think the character of Hye Sang is not only bad, but also contains missing, sadness and evilness. It’s very attractive to hold hopes for the happiness.” She answered.

About performing in the variety shows, Park Se Young participated in We Got Married last year. She believed that it’s the most difficult in acting. “As I required presenting like 100% real in the unrealistic scenario, I was confused during filming. Therefore, I decided to show my real personalities and express it naturally. I exchanged a lot with my virtual husband 2PM Woo Young about how to present it to the audience.” She explained.

Park Se Young said she still hasn’t been met the ideal type, however, she prefer a guy who is interesting like Oppa Lee Dong Hwi. She worked with him in the movie “Fashion King”, his character is good and has its own styles.

In 2013, Park Se Young produced an album with Standing Egg. She said she would like to work with hyukoh and Dynamic Duo if there’s an opportunity. She heard hyukoh’s latest album and likes the songs in this album.

Senior Jeon Do Yeon, Kang Dong Won and Yoo Ah In are the actors that Park Se Young would like to cooperate with. She saw Senior Jeon Do Yeon’s works. She would like to meet her directly and work with her once even only had a chance.

Finally, Park Se Young wants to become an actress who makes people expect and is interested. In addition, she’d like to be the actress that lives through the time together, like your friends.

CR: http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=018&aid=0003421212

It's a news that reported SY's interview with btn. To be honest, the content of all the news are almost the same. I selected this news cos I like the title...with virtual husband 2PM WY....hehehe.....YY fans are great, they translated  SY's interview about WY and WGM's part....Of course, I'm translating and will share this part with you first...I think you will be fine after reading it....

@amera46: Photo that you posted are very fishy....Jun K always teases him...Please see WY's reactions, he was shy and embarrassed. It made me remember YY EP 1, when Jun K told WY to say something to his wife in front of the camera...so funny....Jun K said WY is getting married, that means he has a girlfriend and they are very sweet...May I delulu...hehehhe

@Gerry58 & @Rizki Handini: You want to vote for YY in MBC web site? I have a link which show how to register an account in MBC and how to vote it (with pictures to show these steps). I can show it to you if you want....Please tell me if you need....

@chic-chic: Thanks for your photo and clips of WY.....

Please enjoy it..... See you later...YY fighting.....

• Like 5

@wingting - She said haven't meet her ideal guy and quote another guy's name- ha! U believe her?

Think she is trying to divert attention from wy - anyway thanks for translation again

about the voting- forget about it cos 1 address, 1 vote. Other fans also complain very hard to log in and open an account 

Wy dancing- very stylish 

• Like 4