[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Seven news reported SY today in Korea. It's about her success in acting transformation. They used these two pictures in their news. Almost the same content and I will post the English version to you later.....

Edited by wingting
  • Like 7

@Gerry58: You are great...!!! It's the content that these 7 news about...That's mean I don't need to translate it and let me focus on the others news..Thanks so much.....

Hope they have more news about her and she will success in MBC year end Drama Award....

SY, Fighting.... 

• Like 4

@wingting - it's my pleasure, anything for my favorite actress:)

I am so happy people are noticing her beauty and talent- wow 7 news sites!!!

Congrats to Seyoung-

all your hard work and perservance- keep up the good work

YY shippers will support u

Really keeping my fingers and toes crossed that she will win an acting award:D

• Like 3

There are 16 news that about SY now (About her success in acting transformation). Even though their content are almost the same, it really Debak....

@Gerry58 posted the content in this page earlier, thanks so much....and I will post SY's interview with OBS which are also today's news of her.

SY Fighting.......See U later

Edited by wingting
  • Like 4

so happy :D that seyoung is finally getting the attention that she deserve 
for her amazing acting skills and continuous hardworking 
I'm not surprised at all I knew she will get where she want at the right time 
in the right place surrounded by right people 
thank u all so much for keep updating and posting here
it is the best thing I can have after a long tiring day 
^_^

• Like 5

Woo Young danced with this girl? Why? Relax....

According to IG owner said, they will open a hologram theater in Sentosa, Singapore. WG, GOT7 and 2PM will show their performance. CR: 2pm_4ever_@Instagram

Look at his clothes, it's like shooting My House MV (3D version). JunK also danced with this girl.....(however, owner are not sure all these information)....

This model posted two pictures (one with J.K and one with WY and her look...ummmm (Sorry, MY SY is much much beautiful, hehehe).......You can see her IG (4504arin), she also tag My House, 3D etc....

Let's wait....

Edited by wingting
  • Like 5

Guest elenskivios38

:wub::w00t::D:)Park Se young our YY Princess  can see and fell now the fruits of her hardship, tears and hurtache they gave 

on her in the past.If i remembered those days only thrueYYnation fan page i speak my feelings and views together with other 

international YYlovers.I really feel relieve now coz as i travel along with you guys we witness and shared her ups and downs

Her success is our success ..im proud of you guys keep  posting all her activities in this thread.Nothing go in vain with all your

hardwork.

Park Se Young is terrible the best in acting as villain...Guys !!! Go! Go! Go! for acting award.

<20151202> - SY - Interview - OBS - New star of Weekend Drama Theater 1- Park Se Young, “Second Yeon Min Jung, I feel pressure” (SY's Part)

[OBSSpecial Entertainment New, Reporter] Actress Park Se Young shows her connection to Yeon Min Jung and becomes the national villain

OBS Special Entertainment News (Director, Yung Yon Chor, Writer, Park In Yon and Kim Hyon Son) Many core actors form a battle and compete in the weekend drama. However, there are some new stars that also show their special existence among them in the drama.

If Yeon Min Jung was the unprecedented evil woman that the writer created for the drama in 2014, then Oh Hye Sang is another one in 2015.

It's a new project of writer Kim So On after <Jang Bo-ri is here>, Actress Park Se Young who acts a villain and shows her actual performance in the drama, "It's a huge burden and troubles of me. It's because it never happens to me before and what should I do this time and how people think of my performance?" She confessed her feelings and worries a lot.

Many people believed that Park Se Young must well success in this drama as her senior already did a great job and all she do is to follow her steps. She has so much pressure on it. With the name of "second Yeon Min Jung” which is created by audience before her drama was broadcasted, more stress she has. She emphasis that, "It's not second Yeon Min Jung, it's new Oh Hye Sang."

As a result, she attracts fan's grudge successfully and stimulates the rating. to nearly 30%.

CR: http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=427&aid=0000021580 - Korean and Japanese Version (SY's Part: Start - 01:23)

<20151202> - SY - Interview - OBS - New star of Weekend Drama Theater 2- Park Se Young, "Real Personality? Little bit impudence and impurity."(SY's Part)

[OBSSpecial Entertainment News Reporter] Actress Park Se Young shows her real personality

OBS Special Entertainment News (Director, Yung Yon Chor, Writer, Park In Yon and Kim Hyon Son) Many core actors form a battle and compete in the weekend drama. However, there are some new stars that also show their special existence among them in the drama.

Park Se Young started her acting life in 2011 and took one of the main leading in the weekend drama in relatively early time. Her performance is growing continuously. She is currently playing the strongest evil woman in the drama. Actually, her real personality is frank. However, do all people like such personality? She heard somebody said she's little bit over and she's rude. Such stories she experienced a lot.

CR:  http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=427&aid=0000021582 - Korean & Japanese Version (START – 1:23, 1:08 – 1:12, 1:26 – 1:29)

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
@standingtallyy: Love your observation in MDGSW's BTS. I think SY has a good relationship with Yoon Hyun Min. Of course, we can see a naughty side of SY in this BTS and WGM. However, I think SY treated WY and YHM has a little bit different.

YHM wanted to pinch SY after she teased him in BTS video. SY escaped it with a smile and low scream. In WGM, WY tried to bite SY's arm after he drank clay juice. This time, SY didn't escape it and she also hold WY's hand to touch the "appropriate" place. She was still happy and screamed. Just my little comment, do you agree?

SY really bears so much pressure to act this role,...I like what she mentioned in the 1st interview "She emphasis that, "It's not second Yeon Min Jung, it's new Oh Hye Sang." Yes, she's Oh Hye Sang and now she overcomes it.....Hope she will success no matter in the Act Award or after finishing this drama....

Yes, SY's personality is frank....All YY friends know about it.....How sad she is after she heard these people's comment about her However, she's still be herself and keeps Frank all the time.....It's one of the reasons why I support her.....SY fighting...

About the model who appeared in the WY's latest photo. As I mentioned before,  she also posted these two pictures in her IG. Its normal for them to record their works and of course she cooperated with 2PM to film MV,  (Off topic: Her outlook.....very unnatural.....it's only my comment, please don't mind). Her action made me think of our SY, she took a CF with 2PM before. However, she didn't post or mention anything about 2PM in her twitter during filming.....Thus, Park Se young is Park Se Young.....she's special...hehehe...

Sorry for my long post, Have a happy day, our YY friends.....

• Like 6