[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

This IG owner said someone took these photo last night, WY drove with Nichkhun and disappeared on the street. It's Audi....Cant' imagine 5 years old WY drove Audi...

In fact, YY fans said WY bought Audi around July 2014 but no photo to support....Now more people approved this information. Please see the left-handed side of the photo, A car that behind them is Adui. I think it's WY's car, cool.....

Why he bought a car? He doesn't like to drive....YY Fans understand...hehehehe.....

Happy Sunday, My YY friends.....

Edited by wingting
  • Like 5

Hi guys im back! I dont know it would be this struggle if you forget your fb password.. 

Happy to hear about 30 cf waiting for sy,about her compare to lee yuri even from the first time she said her character and lyr is totally different. Lyr is crazy villain,while ohs is cute villain. I kind a understand it. We cant compare them two. Sy is a hard working actress,she didnt hungry for popularity only. We can see how hard we waiting for her update her sns.

I remember when nickhun was spotted dinner with tiffany for the first time,he is driving audi. Must wy got advice from his hyung to bought the same car brand.

• Like 7

@Rizki Handini- hi (waving) welcome back!! So happy to see u here. How's everything?

Our princess didn't post anything on IG since her last posting many many weeks ago. Maybe she keeps low profile, anyway her followers keep increasing. I read many people now want to watch MDGSW cos jae suk's cameo. Hope this will make rating go over 30%

so khun drove Audi before- he must have given wy advice on how to avoid getting caught! 

Keep posting cos we have so many visitors coming to read:)

• Like 5

@Gerry58 thank you my friend. Everything was good,i just forgot my fb password but now i recovery my fb. Since i login to soompi with my fb.

I see yy shippers is growing up in instagram so do sy fans ( we dont have to worry about hubby woo,since he so famous ). Glad sy have positive feedback for her hardworking on mdgsw,,i saw many curse too,but its okay thats proove she is doing great we dont have to worry. 

Glad im part of this family,who never tired posting and find news about our couple. Im really appreciated for you hard work my lovely friends. *hugs everyone*

Edited by Rizki Handini
  • Like 5

Hi @Rizki Handini welcome back :wub: Great to read your posting again :) 

Just finished watching last nights unsubbed episode of MDGSW...good to see Seyoung showing a bif of skin :Dshe does look skinnier than in WGM but she looked great in that work out gear :wub:... though someone might be in secret protest over that, lol! That slapping scene was good. I suppose viewers for Team SW were probably cheering for finally standing up against Hye Sang :D I agree @Gerry58 that brown outfit made Seyoung look old, for me that was a fashion faux pas... but that's okay, I can live with that, I hope Rs9Seoul provide better wardrobe next time:)...CB & SW romance has begun, they even kissed twice now...wonder when SH can start changing Oh Hye Sang into a better person...tonight's episode look interesting,  Hye Sang trying to drown herself - oh my, how cold the water must be!

Have a lovely evening everyone :D

• Like 5