[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

<20151102> - SY - BTS - My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol

Link: http://m.imbc.com/Program/BBSView.aspx?ProgCode=1003241100000100000&bid=gumsawall_sketch&list_id=2522014&page=1

The latest BTS of My Daughter Geum Sa Wol. You can see how happy they are, especially SY when they were shooting. Different side of her and I like her similes which like in WGM, hehehe. They really have a good relationship out of camera. Hope you enjoy it.

<20151102> - SY - Blog of Coffee Car Owner - Mr Kim

Link: http://m.blog.naver.com/PostList.nhn?blogId=coffee_mrkim

Remember YY's Fans Club <Blue Young> prepared a coffee car to support SY? The owner of Coffee Car updated his blog and posted some photo about it. Hope fans will translate Mr. Kim's content so that we have more understanding about this event. Please take a look even it's in Korean.

@Gerry58: Take care and have fun!!!!

• Like 4

Wooyoung's airport fashion is cool - bright red hooded top, black leather pants (Seyoung wore a similar type in MDGSW in the recent episode) and the epic beige/brown Seyoung....oops sorry, Soyoung jacket :Dand an ahjusshi hat.

@Gerry58 Sunday's episode have less Oh Hye Sang scenes, she appeared on the first 15 minutes... but didn't appear again after another 20 mins (I nearly dozed off)...then re-appeared for a brief 2 mins with KCB and later on the few seconds before the ending...that scene where Hye Sang was driving like mad with the annoying sisters in the back seat was hilarious :D:D

Honestly, it bores me when GSW's scene comes on but totally enjoy Hye Sang's scenes  because I look forward to the scheme and lies she'll come up with...which of course I would because Park Seyoung is our bias :wub:

• Like 3

@wingting thank you for the bts 
seyoung is sure natural cute 
:wub:
now,she also seem close with bjh they used to be awkward 

@blame2pm I loved your mini fanfic and I love how you merge the recent events into it
 you are really multi talented ,what u can't do ?
:D
I hope you really considering writing fanfic  

@ilikeme than u for the vid 
I love that 2pm members are secretly YY shipper 
:rolleyes:

@Gerry58  enjoy your trip my friend :)

• Like 3

@amera46 Aww thanks Amera. But I can think of a lot of things I cant do. Like, math. Im hopeless at math haha. 

Since you guys asked for it, I started to write a little something that I might want to continue for a couple chapters at least. It takes place before ROSE was released, while Se Young was in hiatus. Please let me know if this interests you guys and if you would like to read more. :)

http://blame2pm.tumblr.com/post/132462094346/yy-couple-road-trip

• Like 3

@blame2pm I loved the fanfic 
hope you continue 
:D
I'm wondering what will happen next 
can I expect something hot  
:wub:(pls yes  )
maybe you can inspire from your mv " wildest dreams "
:w00t:(pervy sawryyy :rolleyes:)
your fanfic , fanart and mv really help since we miss our couple so much 

thank u so much for ur hard work :D

• Like 1

<20151103> SY - Instagram - MDGSW PD mentioned SY in her IG 

Translation: A hug came from a beautiful girl and initiated people’s jealousies. Everybody is finding who a girl hugged. 

CR: dramalife_pjh@Instagram - Korean Version & 布魯斯藍的思念@百度兔絨夫婦吧 - Chinese Version

Many people asked who is this girl that SY hugged after they watched the BTS of MDGSW. In fact, she is the PD of this drama. SY was happy when she's with her. It's so glad SY enjoyed to film this drama. That's why PD left a message in her IG. It's just a simple summary of what she expressed.

Edited by wingting
  • Like 2

<20151103> WY - Interview - AndGirl Vol. November (WY's Part) 

Why we are “High”? Because of your existence!!!! 2PM’s Boys talk!!!

It has been five years since 2PM’s first debt in Japan. Longer time they develop in Japan, more success and popular they are. Fans’ supports are also expanding continuously!!!! Six passionate members share everything with us., from their new album to love.

Q: 2PM’s 10th single “Higher” will release very soon. Please introduce this song to us

WY: Like the name of the song, “Higher” make you think of going to higher place after you listen it. We hope fans will feel a new 2PM from it.

Q: 2PM will also release a first Christmas song in this single, right? Please explain to us

WY: I think it’s a pure Christmas song, please look forward to listening. It will be great if we sing this song every Christmas.

Q: Lastly, please leave a message to fans

WY: In order to give you higher quality of music and create a good memory with you. I will work hard on it in my entire life.

<View on love>

1, If I really love someone, I will tell her “I love you so much” directly. If I am attracted by her, I will say “I care about you so much” to her. I will express my love directly to her.

2, I think we can understand how we think about love from love stories in movies. Like Huge Grant and Drew Barrymore in Music and Lyrics. It sounds great.

3, I’m not good at cooking and I don’t have any best dish, but I will try my best to cook for her if she wants. I will also make coffee for her.

4, I hope I will maintain feelings of love with a girl that I love

5, It’s vital for me to be a perfect man in my girl’s heart. If I express my own charm, she will start loving me and always stay with me

6, It’s a good idea to decorate Christmas trees at home with girlfriend.

7, I want to hear “Thank you” from her rather than other special words. If you always have thankful to your love, we will build a trusty from these. I hope to build up this kind of relationship (thank each other) with her.

8, I will listen to her seriously and also share my view to her. It’s the only way to keep the relationship, right?

CR: 大瓜@DearJWY & 布魯斯藍的思念@百度兔絨夫婦吧 - Chinese Version   

Again, it made me think of their WGM after I read and translated. What do you think, my YY friends

Enjoy it and have a happy day......

Edited by wingting
  • Like 8