[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

***I watched a random episode of the mature couple in WGM who are of the same age, last night. Though I thought the "wife" can be funny and seem cute, I just can't stand it when they are so obsessed with their appearance! Like (again!) asking the husband to go to bed first and turn off the light so he can't see her bare face (- it's pretty obvious though that she has done a bit of ps), they went to the nail shop where she gets all the fancy manicure and pedicure and playing innocent or ignorant.Thought it was good when the husband said in the BRI that he is not going back to the nailshop! - In my mind, I said you -should have been "married" to Park Seyoung, she never took WY to these places (not being disloyal to Wooyoung :D). In short, I couldn't finish watching it!  Seyoung and Wooyoung's WGM was pure fun, adventurous... just lovely :wub: None of the above silly stuff.

Just my random thought for today:

Very grounded people, Wooyoung and Seyoung. It's pure love to his music and acting for her. The fortune are results of the hard work and dedication they've put in overtime - like with anyone who does. They are not greedy and not want to have it all.They are at the stage of not needing nonsensical publicity or self-promotion, they allow the public see and appreciate the work they do. They try to keep their personal lives private - because when you come to think of it, they are always under scrutiny. We support them because they truly exude that sincerity.

BTW...the Trinity bag I ordered from Biker Starlet came today same style/size but not colour (blue) of the one Seyoung used, only took 4 days shipment. It's really nice :)

• Like 4

@standingtallyy- that's why we love both wy and sy. They so genuine 

The entertainment business is so competitive, a lot of celebs constantly wants publicity - they just keep posting, can easily get 1 million followers but sy's ig is strictly work. She doesn't post her family and friends cos they want their privacy. I like they are so down to earth, willing to show true self- without makeup. 

Wy don't go into acting or variety shows, if not he will get more cf. He prefers to stay in the background and do composing.

Sy doesn't wear sexy clothes to get more exposure. Both prefer to work hard. U see them keep practicing so hard so they can give their best performance

I wish them success and hope both remains in the business for a long time

• Like 3

This is an old video of 2pm in music bank singing one of my favorites 

what I like about them is that all members can sing (Taec rap) and they all given a part in the song but I love wy's voice the most cos he is my bias :wub:

• Like 2