[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

<Onnie Oppa Coming> in hanyusudi on 150909

<Onnie Oppa Coming> is one of the programme of hanyusudi which broadcasts every Wednesday and Friday and lasts 12-15 minutes. They collect questions from audience and here is the link of SY's interview. It's the longest interview that I saw SY (13:17). She talked a lot and mentioned WGM and WY. I'm translating into English now. Please see it first and I will post the English version as soon as possible.

(Hints: SY said YY contact and text each other sometimes....very fishy, seemed the programmer know sthg...hehehe)

http://v.qq.com/page/p/u/m/p0165k5qium.html

Edited by wingting
  • Like 9

@wingting Thanks for sharing that vid. :)

finally hear sy talk about wy after wgm, i'm shed tears duno wat reason...maybe too touching, miss them together time, maybe this wat i been waiting for, waiting them to talk about each others on public. wysy u 2 no good, u 2 steal my heart until today i still unable to watch and accept new couple at wgm. miss u both ! <3

• Like 6

Guest elenskivios38

:wub::wub::wub:@wingting Oh! what a glorious day!:) Wingting my love your wonderful person.. great!! i really appreciate  your kindness in  doing all this things for our Princess ...your blessing and angel to us! Im sure our Princess answered all question very well.Thanks a lot for  hardwork,.without you who would translate this beautiful interview of Park Seyoung..This is just a beggining of new and fruitfull career of Park Seyoung.Thanks a lot dear!:wub:More Power!!!

When she was question about Wooyoung her aura become different ..the way she arrange her hair! Mrs.Obvious she can't hide her feelings :wub::wub::wub:This girl truly inlove with you boy!

Edited by elenskivios38

Hello, guys, it's me again...Finished to watch SY's interview? I'm so happy to see this video and translating to all of you. Hope SY can do the same kinds of interview in Korea. I know you are eager to know what she talk about WY and WGM. Here is the rough translation of SY's answer. I will post the English version tmr night...see you later.

AT: 05:54: Two Young couple is quite popular in China, how you feel about that? 
Firstly, I didn't expect there's so many people like it. Really thank you for all your love and support. It's nearly a year after it finished and time flies. We filmed together around 9 months. In fact, I'm very shy at first and it's not easy for me to cope with a stranger. I was so worry when it started. I hope to open up my heart as easy as possible so that I can show some sweet feelings. I always feared that I can't do it well. However, Woo Young-ssi is good at acting like a spoiled childhood and he know how to lead others. It made me open up my heart easily. We have a year gap but it seems like we are at the same age. We cope with each other like friends. He remembered what's I like and take a good care of me. He did it very well so I am so thankful for him.

At 07:25 Do you still keep contact with your virtual husband Jang Woo Young?
Now we can only greet each other sometimes because we have works and we are very busy. We don't contact frequently but we sometimes greet each other via phone calls or messages.

Satisfy with SY's answer? Please do not focus on this part and enjoy the rest of it tmr.

Guess who use phone calls and messages, if you follow them, you will know? hehehe

Thank You and Good night! Fighting, YY friends

Edited by wingting
  • Like 12

Guest elenskivios38

:wub:Guys!  i just notice while following the Korean Intertainment news here in Soompi and Korean Latest Movie ''Perfet Proposal'' i think the word LION and CINDERELLA becomes hit and popular...:)just like Girls Generation how any times they won with the song.''LIONS HEART'' ,the word CINDERELLA was used in CNBLUE new song video,and the word CINDERELLA was used also in this new movie PERFECT PROPOSAL.... what's that!!!:D our Princess PARK SEYOUNG link or tag names are everywhere ! Coincidence?Uhmm!! its seems its a lucky word. YY friends this was just my observation.OK!

YYcouple!!! be strong and be happy ...if your happy im happy too...its ok be busy with your respective works but in the end of the day never forget what you said in WGM ...COMMUNICATION is a MUST!:D:):wub:

SARANGHE! SAGAPO ! 

Edited by elenskivios38

first,I really want to thank u @wingting I do really appreaciate your efforts :) and as @elenskivios_at_yahoo.com_stv said
don't know what we would have done without u 
^_^

I remmber after wgm end and we all are kinda shocked confused about them @jann17 made post and said as I remmber
"we will never know what  is really happening between them (unless they want us to ) if they are lovers or friends 
but one thing we can be sure of after what we saw from them on wgm 
is that they are become special persones in each other lifes whom they can't let go of easy "
realizing that was the foundation of their relation for me 
being a SPECIAL person in the other life..... so I always had that thought they will always be in contact
no matter what kind of relation they have 
I know we have our analysis thoughts and previews and sometimes delulu ( which I love by the way
:D) about 
them and their relation BUT
to hear it from her first in star1 magazine and then in this interview 
"THEY ARE STILL IN CONTACT "
:wub:
it really really calm my heart  :)  so to answer your question my friend @wingting 
YES. I'm very satisfied with her answer
I don't excpect anything more from her right now everything she would have said ar didn't add in her talk
would bring them both un wanted attention 
to sum up 
I'm very really happy with every thing that is happening to them 
I will always support them togather and individually 
:wub:
#alwayssupportYYnation  
#alwayssupportparkseyoung
#alwayssupportjangwooyoung

• Like 6

Thank you so much @wingting for sharing and translating the interview. You're amazing. You're making all of us happy. That's the interview we are all been waiting for. Her reaction when asked about Wooyoung it's so different comparing when asked about the other guys. OMG  her smile and how she fixed her hair. Another obvious human being hahaha.

Edited by chic-chic
  • Like 5

@wingting thanks for all your hard work and sharing with all YY shippers 

We are happy they keep in contact and got the answer straight from sy.

She says text plus phone calls- means they really communicating 

As we all saw In Wgm-  they shared something special and got to know each other and develop feelings. So it is natural they both want to continue their relationship in private. Yes I saw her reaction when wy was mentioned, her shy smile is very revealing 

Glad sy interview shown in China- she has lots of fans there. Hope Koreans take note and give her more job opportunities 

• Like 4

Thank you so much @wingting for the video and translation! Cant watch it now since my office blocks videos but am so happy to hear that they still keep in touch! 

Now if only the audience could have asked her casually if she had ever tried sky diving then we can have a 100% confirmation that they are together. Hehe not that I'm not sure enough already but it would make me sleep better at night with that piece of information. :) 

• Like 5

@wingting Thank you so much for the translation... omaigadddds... i am so happy that I feel like i am going to cry.  I love how she explained their journey in wgm... She pointed out how wy help her thru it but we all know both of them help each other and the chemistry is undeniable! I am so happy now that i feel like skipping work and go see lion in the zoo!! Ok ok.. i lied.. i just feel like skipping work but i should not!! LOL!! 

• Like 6

Now we have concrete proof - the video and magazine- Straight from her mouth.

This is better than following each other's IG and liking what the party post as with other couples.

I also like my friend's IG but never talk.

Calling each other is important, when i was dating my hubby, he calls every night till it became a habit :wub:

• Like 2