[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest crazymiss

Hi @Kimooki, welcome aboard! :D I’ve liked several WGM couples before, but YY holds a special place in my heart. I can guarantee you that what they showed is close to (if not) reality. Just like you, I was also hit with moments of doubt. Each time, I always find myself remembering the “little things” – the unnecessary gestures they did, those that were not asked of them, but they did out of THEIR OWN WILL. Grand gestures are great and romantic, but sometimes, they are too good to be true. Like they were done to make sure nobody misses it. But those little acts of affection, they were intimate – made just for each other. My post (which is already long in itself) will be even longer if I enumerate those that they did while in WGM.

What I’d like to count, (because I think it is more important, now that their virtual marriage is over and they’re expected to cut their connection just like most of the WGM alumni) are these “little” things WY did recently, because if anybody asks him why, I can see that his answers all point to SY!

1.       Signature Change

Everybody in YY Nation took notice, I don’t know with others. But why must he change it? Why must he change it THAT WAY? For sure, it was not for the fans this time, because the change bears no significance except to him and to what/WHO the change represents. His signature symbolizes his identity, and for someone who fills his notebook, practicing for that signature, he must have a good reason to change it!

2.       The Hongdae Cap Aftershock

Thrice after WGM, WY wore that snapback. I remember they said they wanted to buy “something special” for each other during that Hongdae date, what made that snapback really special is because they bought it together. It will always connect him to SY.

3.       His Magazine Interview

I just couldn’t think that he was meaning another girl or nobody at all when he was asked to describe his ideal girlfriend, ideal date, etc. They all have connection with SY and their time together! This is also what I really like about them and why I think they’re special, it’s because they were consistent in their answers/actions. Their relationship certainly had more dynamics than the other couples; how they individually changed and adapted to the other instead of filling their time with different activities but giving off the same “feel” or concept. And I think the reason behind this is because they approached the show with sincerity. They were honest in who they were as much as they were honest in wanting to know each other. That’s why even after the show, I feel like I know WY at a certain level and understand what he means in his interviews. Though he doesn’t say it directly, it’s clear that this guy is so in love! (I can read between the lines) :D 

I hope these things will help you shake off those doubts with our couple. Because you know, your line of thought could actually be possible, given how the K-Industry works. But if you go back to their episodes and try to find these "little things" that I'm referring to, you'll find that there were too many, that possibility becomes IMPOSSIBLE FOR THEM. :)

Everyone, I'm sorry for the long post. I don't have this chance to spend my time here all the time. I'm back to lurking mode. XD 

@scuttler ...mianhe chingu...I can't contribute with anything for the contest except for voting n voting...I'm not really a computer savvy or an artistic person... but who's the one who made the cute big head gifs last time...is that consider fanarts too? ...Is that you @crazymiss ? or somebody else...I forgot...mian.. :D Ladies and gent (if still any) let's give the support...stop by and send your awesome love to our couple... http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/comment/28265885/#Comment_28265885

@maria1313 @vanya wow...he's so deep...and so sweet...his interview and the IG ...he's a dream boyfriend...Sage_Turquoise ... oeni...there's something wrong with your soompi ...I can't put any awesome or lol etc... but thanks for the movie...kekeke

Re: fan art contest, we have till tomorrow for submission. If don't have enough new ones, just submit some old ones. They are all done by fans, don't think they will reject. We are not the only ones having this problem cos we have less people. Anyway try our best, winning not important, just have fun, don't stress!

Guest amore00777

this   is   google  translation  of  the  lylics  Happy  birthday
Throbbing beat every time you stare at your beautiful eyesMy rusty heart was me wrapped in the lightDo not ask sad story now that takes place in the Hey worldI want to let only gentle sound todayHappy happy birthday to youHappy happy birthday to youImportant that miracle that you were bornI celebrate hereHappy happy birthday to youHappy happy birthday to youCandle over now and smile to Mr.The Give and put the full think in this song
I want you to let HeyThe story first pageThe cute sleeping face has any dreamHappy happy birthday to youHappy happy birthday to youThe future that drew modest dreamI pray that it come trueHappy happy birthday to youHappy happy birthday to youCorner of this planet and I want to protectMuch descended angel I only you the
Happy happy birthday to youHappy happy birthday to youthe miracle that next year's born todayI celebrate with buckwheatHappy happy birthday to youHappy happy birthday to youBlow out candles of light now to youThe kiss of blessing to Give the song of this love

美しい瞳の君を見つめる度高鳴る鼓動錆び付いた心の僕をその光で包んでくれたねぇ世界で起こる悲しい話今は聞かないで優しい音だけ聞かせたいんだ今日はHappy happy birthday to youHappy happy birthday to you大切な君生まれたその奇跡僕がここで祝うよHappy happy birthday to youHappy happy birthday to youキャンドル越し今微笑む君へ溢れる思いをこの歌にのせて贈ろう
ねぇ聞かせて欲しいその物語最初のページをかわいい寝顔はどんな夢見てきたのHappy happy birthday to youHappy happy birthday to youささやかな夢描いたその未来叶うことを祈るよHappy happy birthday to youHappy happy birthday to you守りたいよこの星のかたすみ舞い降りた天使僕だけの君をずっと
Happy happy birthday to youHappy happy birthday to you来年の今日も生まれたその奇跡僕がそばで祝うよHappy happy birthday to youHappy happy birthday to youキャンドルの灯今吹き消す君へ祝福のキスをこの愛の歌を贈ろう

Wow what can i say, from his pic in airphone without phone? Why he needed phone if girlfriend was travel with him ;;) wooyoung ig...sigh...what can i say it look like bf n gf had a date together. Woo interview? Wooohoooo its all about that special someone who has beatiful eyes.. <:-P psst psst seyoungii seyoungii

Close my eyes and let the world go by

I Feel the rain drops on my mind

When the time gets hard with no where left to hide

Just wanna drop down and cry

Then you came and changed my life

Being the bestest friend of mine

Oh I can’t ask for more

So let them bring it on’

Let it rain let it rain

Oh I ain’t scared no more

Let it rain let it rain

I know I got you by my side

Then you came and changed my life

Being the guardian angel of mine woo Baby

Wrap your wings to protect me

Without you I can’t make it through the rain

Let it rain let it rain

Oh I ain’t scared no more

Let it rain let it rain

I know I got you by my side

Like an angel like my mother

Like the bestest friend of mine

So I let it rain

☔️

>

See this..

2D1516C0-F16F-46AF-BFBA-7290BB684F98_zps

"@.JunkayStreet: (Trans) [iG] Jun. K's comment on Wooyoung's Instagram - "Am I not a fool? ㅠㅠ"

OKEY! It's clear enough! Wooyoung is in love and his Jun.K hyung is in love too.. ?! (With me of course... So don't make any doubt, hesitation, question, skepticism, hesitancy, indecision, wavering, incredulity, scruple, hesitance, irresolution, dubiety, wobble, falter, discredit, wabble, shillyshally about us my dears @jbum @ujiyus1 @NorsalwaA‌ @emiels @AomP‌ @peggyM ) LOL :P

R E M I N D E R

My apologies for the delay, but Round 3 of the contest is up!

We allow 2 pre-made (with credit to the original creators) and 1 original (as in newly created for submission) fanart examples. Be mindful of the deadline to post. Thank you!

I'm sharing Wooyoung's view on marriage as per his latest canCam interview: (cr. browniepie2) Wooyoung On Marriage Expectation Regarding marriage, I feel if the right person appears, I may get married tomorrow, or after 40 is also fine. I won't care about the other party's age nor do I ask her to be a traditional wife/mother. Rather, the more important thing to me is two people can be caring and considerate to each other. With this, even quarrel we can reconcile quickly. Whether the other party is a person with whom I can establish this type of relationship is more important to me. The reason some couples have long-lasting relationship is not because they have compatible personality or received guidance from fate, it's because they can be considerate of each other's feelings and are willing to listen to each other. For me too, if one day the person for whom I'm willing to work hard to do this, I might get married. Now, let's compare his views with that of Seyoung's on Love as per her Vogue Girl 4/2014 interview: Park Seyoung Vogue Girl Interview 4/2014 Love It seems I'm in the age that is the right time to be in love. Almost all of my work have love lines. I think in a relationship the most important thing is to be honest with each other. It needs truthful and sincere heart when in love. I and the other party both refrain from being untruthful to each other, isn't this the most important thing? If we can be truthful, it doesn't matter even if we are not familiar (Haha). Another thing is the willingness to take care of the other party. Tell him what I want and help the other party to achieve what he wants. If both people harbor the same thought, this way there can be more communication, and both are able to share how they feel. Are we still delusional, YY Nation? =)) =)) =))