[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

20 hours ago, Christine Ramos said:

The drama is last on the ratings for major broadcast channels. Hope they can catch up. The other two dramas are good too.

For new drama not bad already, not watching the other dramas 

sy’s brief scenes- think MR Jo still have feelings for his ex-wife, I hope they end back together 

• Like 3

Hi all...

The login things still got problem.....ermmm....have to register another acc..:angry:

BTW...felt so happy as Wy appeared frequently lately....

Last week seem everyday got his new pictures....

Thnk you Wy... I knew you read this forum...hahaha

Our princess piccas also everywhere.....love it :wub:

Boths came out at same time....

Did u guys purposely do this..?? :P

• Like 4

On 4/13/2019 at 2:00 PM, Christine Ramos said:

I am waiting for a YY shipper to edit the famiy pic in yhe drama and change it to Wy hahahaha.

Anyway Wy donated 100 million won for the forest fire. Other members too.

You mean this one??

hahahaha..

Eventho not so smooth...but at least its sumthing from YY shipper...

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Just finished watching episodes 5 and 6- more Sy’s scenes- she did great, even though she doesn’t get to wear pretty outfits, u can see from her expressions and sadness from flashbacks to her past

I am glad sy chose this drama- very entertaining 

• Like 3

Yes,  jo jang poo is entertaining.  But iam little bit dissapointed because Sy appeared briefly in each episode.  Just 2- 3 scenes per episode for a female lead in kdrama. I hope PD and writer  more exploring role Joo Miran and her relationship with Jo jin Gab.  Actually this is only my opinion.  Hope you guys don't mind

• Like 4

@annisyadwir- ya agree with u. Even the villains and supporting cast have more screentime. Hopefully they will develop his relationship with wife and kid so we can see more sy. After awhile will get bored if MR Jo is always fighting the bad guys

sy appears on magazine allure- she looks fabulous and chic 

• Like 3

Saw episodes 9 and 10 yesterday- on to 2nd case about a young girl being exploited by the boss and staff- overload her with work but didn’t pay her. Also Mr Jo helped a group of young deliverymen collect pay from unscrupulous employer. Only interesting part was sy appearing to handle the molester.

sy’s kiss scene with Kim Dong wook- now she is an expert on kissing- so lucky she gets to kiss only the handsome ones (sorry wy). Lucky only a peck, I know she wouldn’t do erotic kissing or bed scenes 

• Like 1
  • Love 2