[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@Gerry58 I am also  hoping he would be asked about dating.That's the best part of Radio Star hehehehe. Chansung was asked about dating when he guested . But he answered safely. Hope they grill him hahaha. They love WY a lot. 

I thought Sy is wearing a ring necklace too on her interview hahahaha. 

Another nomination for SY

• Like 3

Good morning YY Nation 

Wy working hard before enlisting. He looks skinny, hope he takes care of his health.

Read the good news MF will be shown on Japanese tv, good opportunity for sy cos she will get more Japanese fans. Some already watched her cat funeral and they like her already cos she is so pretty. Maybe after this drama she can follow Jh and go Japan for fan meeting? 

• Like 3

That's good news. If Japanese would like her drama she will gain more fans. I also like for her to have fan meeting.

Anyway, saw this JYP's plan for his artists. No  specific plans for 2PM for this year. 

JYP’s 2018 plan
 #GOT7 : have more than 2 comeback(s) this year
 #TWICE : have more than 2 comeback(s) this year
 #StrayKids : begin their activities (debut) on the first half of 2018
 #DAY6 : have new project
 #BaekYerin #ParkJimin #Nakjoon : individual digital release

via: BusanNerdy

• Like 2

Saw this- wy sold out his concerts- had to add 1 more day

JYP on a roll- their shares went up sharply (wonder whether 1st generations artists like 2pm own shares)? Their new boyband stray kids also doing well on the charts. 

@chic-chic- looks like 2pm esp wy enlisting this year

• Like 2

@Gerry58  

Those were the days when SY had ads everywhere. That was for Diadora. 

Some translations. 

Yoo Ah In and Park Se Young were told to write three names in rank order of their “Best Partner in My Acting Career”.

Park Se Young ranked Yoo Ah In #1 on her “My Best Partner in Acting” list because she admires him. She called Yoo Ah In “oppa”, besides sunbae-nim, and said she wanted to have a “love line” in a drama with Yoo Ah In someday. Park said she felt comfortable with him because they both have skinship in the pictorials for some times. She looked jealous when Yoo Ah In picked Shin Se Kyung over her on his list.

They look good together hehehe

@chic-chic- he got his wish cos he acted with her in fashion king which is a disaster, she is famous for being expressionless. My hubby dislike her cos she spoils the drama with ldw in blade man, he always remembers her face even though he cannot remember her name. Yoo a-in should do a drama with sy cos her acting is so much better

wy appearing in music show

• Like 3

When they were talking about  Busan because of Junho's drama, WY said it's great to reminisce and want to go there. He also said it makes him want to fall in love. And then they asked him this...His smile. He can't answer, the members just answered the question for him. Chan said he'll do when he do. Then most said his song Ddook which is about a break up. 

Are they talking about getting a new love after a break up or just teasing him because he's currently in love? hahhaa

26176175_1773007826050770_709859455_n_zp

• Like 4

@chic-chic- we got to wait and see, hope before he enlist he announce 

sy in news article about her versatility in switching from villain to good girl roles and how she is able to have different image for each drama. Very happy for her, which mean her acting is good cos she can convince the viewers to like nmh after her bad girl in Whisper 

• Like 2