[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

WY looks great in any hair color.

Except when he had green streaks on very light brown (nearly dirty blonde)  hair :tongue:

He has ranged from platinum to black and colors in between—-yellow, orange, pink,  many shades of brown, and gray.   He had red streaks, blue streaks  and now his hair is dark purple.  It actually looks good on him  although such colors fade pretty fast.  

Out of the members of 2PM he is the most experimental and daring  with hair color. 

• Like 4

Can't watch MF episode over the weekend. Back in the bush, been here since Monday. The place is on cyclone watch, heavy rain all day and no wifi of course but hotel is very safe. Oh well, I can binge watch next week. I will rely on the drama thread and here how the next two episodes pans out for NMH and KPJ aka JEC:)

• Like 5

@Gerry58 Hahaa, noo, you're not the only one who felt it, me too

At the first, I screamed, woooow, and closed my mouth. It's romantic. If I was his girl, I would be jealous :D

Unfortunately, I can only be his noona, sigh -_-

When I replayed the MV again, I noticed Wy's expression was awkward.

Hahaaa, hard shipper mode..

@chic-chic I didn't know he won award for performing in WGM, what award? 

I haven't read a news about it yet. 

Yeah, some people said he had to get award for his acting at WGM, which was I believed he was not acting, but did it as his real personality. 

@standingtallyya passionate kiss?  Why not :lol:

But I prefer a passionate hug, lol. 

Whether they will be together or not, I always love both of them.

They deserve to get the best for their life.

Actually, I wonder why after wgm, there was no news about them. whereas some of the other couples met in an event and even performed together.

• Like 2

Good morning everyone  :D

@standingtallyy- the weather is terrible lately, raining heavily all day, some areas even flooded. So u back to the bush; take care while driving 

@chic-chic- glad to see 2pm members meeting up again even though without Taec.

@yun84- ya YY couple is the only one that doesn’t have any drama or event post Wgm, also wondering why. 

The restaurant posted this - sy  practicing during her shoot, the food looks good and ambience very quaint 

• Like 3

@yun84  He did not win any award for WGM. I was only saying if he was only acting there which most people claim then he should be awarded because he was so realistic hehehe.

This is what I think why YY did not have any projects together together after WGM. I am also inserting some delulu hehehe. Due to company dispute of SY, she cannot appear on TV for months. Also Wy with 2pm had a comeback. I think that they were really together after WGM. Not appearing together is for them to protect their secret relationship. Appearing together in a show after WGM will allow media to focus on them and pry about them especially that Wy is an idol. Based on interviews from real life couples, they really don't prefer working together due to this. They also wants to separate personal and work relationship. The other couples of WGM I think treated the show as just work so it would be easy for them to work together in another project. 

Wy is on a roll doing lives haha

• Like 3

Good morning ladies.. 

@chic-chic Owh, I see.. Wooyoung mentioned a secret dating in their last eps, it matched with your thinking. 

Due to both personality (with my limited knowledge, just guessing from WGM), they're the closed type for their personal affairs. 

@Gerry58 I remember a scene, when they watched a film, Wy looked annoyed because Sy didn't want to lean on his shoulders and then Sy asked him whether he could play guitar well or not, Wy replied by shaking his head.

Hahaaa, those scene was funny, and now he plays guitar very well.

Good job Mr Jang.. 

Saturday, it's time for Money flower. 

By the way, it's nice to see Wy often did IG live. 

• Like 3

@yun84- happy weekend ladies :D 

wow u got good memory, I totally forgot sy asking wy whether he plays the guitar. Now I recall it was during their watching movies and getting to know u stage.

She was trying to make conversation- think he can’t then but he must have picked it up :D

Oh what did he say about his secret date?

wy on live ig 

Sy still keeping quiet 

• Like 2