[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Just now, yun84 said:

So, does she accept the offer or decline it?

Based on most recent articles she declined the role and checking for other offers. But it's really confusing though. There were so many conflicting articles. Probably because it was only given to her the last minute she really needs to think about if this is a good offer. She may have other options. 

If there will be other better offers,  then she can just accept the others than this drama. Like BM it already have casting problems. It's like she's the last choice since the three popular actresses  declined. Just imagine the hate she will get just in case the ratings will be low. 

DKm6af_UQAA8M8F.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, yun84 said:

@Gerry58 a handsome boy :D who is missing his lover.

Sometimes he looks younger than his age.

U notice he change hair colour again? Reddish brown.

Sy also look very young without makeup- like early twenties. They have incredible skin- no blemish. Both YY couple age backwards 

• Like 3

@standingtallyy- I suspect they want to pressure sy - that's why so many news articles about her getting the offer. She should seriously study it and not get rushed into it. Don't think she is worried about the rating being bad like bm but maybe the role is not challenging? Sy is good at picking dramas. Anyway we just got to be patient though the wait is killing. Even jh's fans are getting worried. 

By the way bm didn't do well cos they insist on psd for the role which is a mistake. She is more suitable for movies. Her other drama also did badly. Luckily Jang hyuk, YHM and sy not affected- they all keep getting offers. 

• Like 5

@Gerry58 if veteran actors like JH and LSJ have accepted the drama, it must be good. Often the premise doesn't justify the whole story plot yet it turns out better. Apparently drama 'Falsify' struggled for a female lead too, with the pressure of a premiere and has done well.

So hopefully, we will get confirmation soon :)

• Like 4

6 hours ago, chic-chic said:

That's what I thought like being under public eye like WGM. So because of that line in his song I believe the song is for SY and they really dated. So I think Wy wants to meet her again and be open with the public hehehe. I don't know WY always have two meaning for his statement hehehe. 

I don't know with the other songs. Let's wait for the album. Though some songs were not written by him hehe. 

Hello everyone!! I'm a silent reader of this forum from long back and this is my first time posting here. I'm from India and became a big fan of these 2 young couple after watching WGM b'coz both were really sincere and honest with their feelings unlike other couples. 

But, I really wonder why these 2 young couple doesn't have rumours or news to read like they were together after WGM which really shows that both were smart enough to keep their relationship private, if any. Specially our youngboy wooyoungie. He always makes me confused and even now in his lyrics I'm still...I couldn't make it out whether he relates to the public dating he had with PSY in WGM or Irene in Which one is better???? I do really hope and pray that he ends up with our PSY and has a strong relationship in real life coz SHE IS THE BEST specially for a person like him who really needs a lot of care.

• Like 7

It's possible that there is a drama offer for Sy that was offered first to her that may have conflicting schedule with Money Flower. She maybe weighing which is better. 

MBC releasing news several articles about the casting of the female lead as part of their promotions hehe. I think they are media playing. 

• Like 4

I think we need to wait the truth of the story. If SY accepted the role she will show up in first reading script today. Yes same with you guys. Iam happy to know that SY has abundantly offer in drama role. Hope she will pick the best for her career even money flower or another drama. In other side I agree it's been media playing and have effect for SY's popularity. 

• Like 4

@mlyn22 Welcome. Glad you decided to post. Feel free to post anytime. I think the song would be connected to WGM. I don't think 2-3 days shooting with Irene would bring such deep and heartbreaking emotions comparing with 9 months WGM with SY. 

There were no rumors because both WY and SY are keeping their lives private. They don't usually posts in SNS which most couple where being caught from. Speaking of being caught in IG, a girl group member accidentally posted pictures of her and FT Island member. Now they have to admit in dating. 

• Like 4

@mlyn22 Welcome! Wow! You have a lot of willpower to stay as a lurker for a long time.Thank you for joining us! Nice to know we have a new friend from India.

Don't even put Irene in the equation, their interaction was purely for the show (which I didn't watch :D) and short term. The side story I know are only from here...like -WY asked for the menu when he was dared about sharing one straw, if he did that means they are dating. LOL!! ***WY only shares this kind of stuff with Seyoung on national TV :).

They were very honest with each other back then...and did a wonderful job in keeping things private.

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, annisyadwir said:

I think we need to wait the truth of the story. If SY accepted the role she will show up in first reading script today. Yes same with you guys. Iam happy to know that SY has abundantly offer in drama role. Hope she will pick the best for her career even money flower or another drama. In other side I agree it's been media playing and have effect for SY's popularity. 

@annisyadwir Any publicity is good publicity for our Seyoung-ie. That means she has good reputation within the business for being professional and good work ethics. They could offer it to another pretty faced idol with solid following but I think with JH and respected veteran actor LSJ, they don't want this drama leave an untasteful image for the sake of casting an 'it' idol/actress for revenue purposes only.

• Like 6

Yes..i agree w u all...n i believe the song is about sy..the lyric" ( I hope our meeting can be seen from a public judgement like that day)" ...ya..it clear enough here..its a hint ..btw...haaa

"Still i'm" is a sad song yet a love song too.. i got a strong feeling..mayb they now get back together again ...bcos of the song ..its a very touching song.. we as a hottest already feel his honesty  & love...dont tell me sy , who the song is about her.she didnt feel the same or even more ?..must be very touching rite.haaa...

Mayb now they are back together again..who know rite..hii...i really wish n hope too..

Noticed wy seem diff from his partyshot solo last time bcos this time ...he looked more joyfull n happy..n he not too thin like last time too..he look good..bcos he get his lover back this time..#delulu..haa

Hope can see sy in any drama soon..miss her so much..

• Like 6

1 hour ago, kho39 said:

Yes..i agree w u all...n i believe the song is about sy..the lyric" ( I hope our meeting can be seen from a public judgement like that day)" ...ya..it clear enough here..its a hint ..btw...haaa

"Still i'm" is a sad song yet a love song too.. i got a strong feeling..mayb they now get back together again ...bcos of the song ..its a very touching song.. we as a hottest already feel his honesty  & love...dont tell me sy , who the song is about her.she didnt feel the same or even more ?..must be very touching rite.haaa...

Mayb now they are back together again..who know rite..hii...i really wish n hope too..

Noticed wy seem diff from his partyshot solo last time bcos this time ...he looked more joyfull n happy..n he not too thin like last time too..he look good..bcos he get his lover back this time..#delulu..haa

Hope can see sy in any drama soon..miss her so much..

2 hours ago, yun84 said:

Hi @mlyn22, welcome...

Nice to meet you here :)

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome...really feel great to meet u all here. 

• Like 4

@mlyn22- hello, so nice, someone from India :lol:. Wow our forum truly international!!! 

Yes wy and sy are so private- that's why Dispatch cannot get anything even after 3 years!!! Very rare for celebs cos most want to be seen. Sy doesn't like the spotlight so u don't see her attending any activities unless it is her dramas.

I don't think WY's lyrics refers to Irene cos he just got to know her. If u backread- his songs lyrics from his 'rose' days till present day are love songs referencing sy and Wgm times. He also only share food with sy and his 2pm brothers. If u watch the variety with Irene- it is very different from with sy- his body language.  Please continue to post cos we are all friendly 

@kho39- wy looking good. Yes maybe his love song won her over. :) 

Let's wait and hope Hunus faster announce Sy's drama 

• Like 6