[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@youngs30- nice to hear from u. Still schooling? Wow u so young, maybe the youngest here? Welcome to YY Nation 

Join the fun- we have girl talk, can ask questions or advice cos we are most happy to help. 

@chic-chic- junho say wy is busy but we don't see him much, same for sy. Today my internet very slow, not sure what's happening but there are roadworks outside my house, not sure whether that's the cause. 

• Like 8

This fanfic is short and sweet. Thank you Ladies for liking my friends fanfic:wub:...and for those who never knew Barry Manilow...have a listen to his songs. They are really good!

I think WY has some personal projects to do. Well someone's birthday is coming in few days...Junho, please spill more:D

Spoiler

EPILOGUE."Coming!" Seyoung called out when the door bell sounded.
"Ready?" Wooyoung asked when Seyoung opened the door. His luggage next to him.
"Ready. Just let me get my bag." Seyoung said quickly ran to grab it. Taehyun and Kaye are already downstairs with the rest of their luggage, waiting in the hotel lobby. They are going home together, on the same flight back to Seoul.

"Spirit move me, everytime I'm near you whirling like a cyclone in my mind.Sweet Melissa, angel of my lifetime, answers to all answers I can't find. Baby I love you come..."
Wooyoung gave her a quick kiss on her forehead, before reaching out to hold Seyoung's hand as they walk  towards the elevator.

"Come,come into my arms. let me know the wonder of all of you. And Baby I want you now, now, now and hold on fast. Could this be the magic at last..."

"Listen to the music playing. It is so befitting how I feel at the moment." Wooyoung said to Seyoung when they entered the elevator. Standing close together, hand in hand. Different from the rides they shared the previous days. This time, the atmosphere is romantic and magical. Gone are the awkwardness, the hesitations.

"Lady take me, high upon the hillside. High up where the stallions meets the sun. I could love you, build my world around you. Never leave you 'til my life is done. Baby I love you come, come, come into my arms. Let me know the wonder of all of you. And baby I want you now, now, oh now. Oh now and hold on fast. Could this be the magic at last..."

"Ding!!" They got off the ground floor. Smiling at each other, facing happy and better days ahead.

"Now, could it be the magic..come, come, Oh come into my arms let me know the magic of all of you. Oh, but baby I want you now, now oh now and hold on fast. Could this be the magic at last..oh could it be the magic at last..Oh baby come, come into my arms.Could it be the magic at last..."

• Like 7

Songs by Barry Manilow featured in the fanfic :)

• Somewhere Down the Road
  • Even Now
  • I Write The Song
  • Looks Like We Made It
  • If I Should Love Again
  • Weekend in New England
  • Can't Smile Without You
  • I Made It Through The Rain
  • This One's For You
  • Mandy
  • Trying To Get That Feeling Again
  • Ready To Take A Chance Again
  • Somewhere In The Night
  • Could It Be Magic
  • Like 6

30 minutes ago, standingtallyy said:

Songs by Barry Manilow featured in the fanfic :)

• Somewhere Down the Road
  • Even Now
  • I Write The Song
  • Looks Like We Made It
  • If I Should Love Again
  • Weekend in New England
  • Can't Smile Without You
  • I Made It Through The Rain
  • This One's For You
  • Mandy
  • Trying To Get That Feeling Again
  • Ready To Take A Chance Again
  • Somewhere In The Night
  • Could It Be Magic

I like his song...:wub:

• Like 2

On 7/23/2017 at 10:50 PM, youngs30 said:

@yyluv Hehe, hello! I'm a YYshipper from 2014 and this year I'm going to college.. I read all the posts so far and so excited that I didnt have time to introduce myself..:lol: sorry i'm bad in english

hi @youngs30,

wow so you are silent loyal lurker since our YY couple met, then you must been gone through those MR OBVIOUS day with us in this forum. Finally glad to hear from you, no worry about not good in english, mine also poor, as long as we share our thought and feelings about YY couple, all the unnie here (think you are the youngest here)  can easily understand, they won't laugh at our grammar, no worry.

Hi YY Nation !

Thanks to everyone for understand me, lolz @standingtallyy good idea also, next time if feel uncomfortable with wy pics with others gals, I will go watch sy kissing scene the comfort my heart. hahaha

ok now back to continue @standingtallyy friend's fanfic.

• Like 5

@Gerry58 Junho said Wy is really really busy. Even Junho doesn't know why hehehe. Aside from him visiting Junho and some pictures taken by fans for his show, WY is really off the radar. He's even more quiet now. Yes probably he has some personal projects to do. Someone's birthday coming up soon hehehe. 

@youngs30 I was also a silent lurker for months from they started. Since Wy was so obvious and people here were having fun talking about it, I decided to join hehehe. We don't really care about having good English here so feel free to post anytime. 

WY tried Junho's ice cream flavor. 

Noticed his hair, clean cut on the sides and at the back. Someone really loves touching those sides hehehe. 

And also he's still taking a selfie knowing someone's taking his pictures. My delulu he needs to send it to someone hahaha. 

• Like 7

Good morning everyone  :)

Really like WY's latest hairstyle- reminds me of his Wgm days- simple, neat and black

Sy is so quiet, still no news from Hunus 

saw this posted- wy must have taken up yoga to do this exercise- his legs are very powerful 

• Like 8