[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Hi Ladies! Out in the bush ATM due to work and missing YY Nation, I need to drop in. Got to be in the right spot in the lodge I'm staying to get a signal..5km out of town and it's all dead spot for another 200km at least.

Wow @kdaddict1 you are into fashion, I should purchase one of your jackets:). I'm impressed. I am a bit of fashion lover, so I like buying clothes...but because I am more on the chubby side so it has to be right cut,hahaha! I am not into high end brands either.I am very practical one might say..

Yes, Seyoung knew pretty well Wooyoung's smell...and it really amazed him back then (check episode they went to that antique shop in Itaewon).That might be her neighbourhood on IG because she has been posting similar views lately...I wonder if WY lives in that area too :D Or live together perhaps? LOL:lol:

• Like 7

@Gerry58 yes I have a physical store just small & I do online too, but Its been too long since I posted my last item. I am too busy watching drama. Hahaha! I have never been to Singapore & Korea yet, been to Vietnam, India & Morroco factories who makes zara. I dont have an idea if Singapore is known to produce high end clothings, do you know? I have a Singaporean customer who gets Children's clothes from me, I source it, I'm their trader. But we just deal only once. 

Right now, For the nth time I been watching WGM 2y couple ep10, I just found out this couple after watching Jota/Jinkyung 33 couple. I'm more interested with YY. Hope to see more of them.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, chic-chic said:

I saw this news Bambam of GOT 7 comes face to face with his fan fiction. I suddenly thought,  what if WY and SY comes to face to face with our fan fiction too hahaha. What would be their reaction hahaha. 

http://www.koreaboo.com/buzz/bambam-discovers-erotic-fanfiction/

Oh I'm thinking they've might read these stories since they both esp WY is fond of searching write ups & videos in the internet...

• Like 5

Good morning YY Nation - glad we are all getting along well. :lol:

@standingtallyy- oh u went to the outback again? Seems to be traveling more. No wonder didn't see u here so often. Miss u. 

@kdaddict1- I normally shop online or overseas cos my country's retail shops rental are high. Only when u have the great Singapore sale like this month, then can get great bargains. Singapore got lots of high fashion like HK, Shanghai, Tokyo. I don't buy many coats and winter wear now cos I have lots. Also our weather is sunny throughout the year so less opportunity to wear them. Nowadays we prefer to travel during spring or summer so more luggage space.

U should update your online shop cos people esp the younger generation loves to shop online. 

@mfolly15- think YY couple and 2pm aware of us cos jun.k teases wy by writing YY on him recently in their Australian variety. That's why sy very careful what she posts. 

If u guys want to read more fanfics must ask @blame2pm- she is the genius behind most of them. Her stories are really touching, can even cry!! :lol: Long time didn't see her, hope she appears soon

Very quiet lately- Another idol dating revealed plus song song couple got followed. 

Still no news of sy. Maybe wy is free, they decided to spend time together- my delulu 

• Like 6

I saw the news where they followed Song Song couple. They have almost all the details of their stay in Bali. That's the downside of being popular, privacy being invaded. Can't date or even date peacefully.  Even the actress private SNS account is being exposed. But I think if they are dating, they just need to confirm and these news will eventually stop. Fans will even rejoice if the dating news is confirmed. 

So many dating news lately. 

If WY and SY are dating, it's good they are both keeping quiet. But at the same time I also want a little hint hehehe. 

• Like 5

@chic-chic- nothing is safe. Now hackers are so smart that even Pte sns account can get hacked.

Don't think song song couple will reveal unless getting married. The actor is in his prime so he will be afraid his fans will not be happy, the actress don't care cos she is rich enough not to work. Same for YY, wy still need to work and fans won't like him dating 

Saw the video on sy which u posted. Very true she takes time to warm up to people, e.g. Wgm with wy. Luckily she doesn't look cold and proud cos she has smiley face. More shy and reserved. 

She totally rocks the career woman look. I would like to see her act as one in her next drama- something like Chinese drama ode to Joy - about a group of successful career women sharing apartment and how they deal with questions on marriage, career, family, bf and in laws. It is different from age of youth cos the actresses are younger, some still in school. 

• Like 3

Ok, I'm JunK's team now...:D

Cool hyung for Wy and very considerate.

I saw on the other video (video at 2014), 2pm did mafia game. JunK also teased Wy about the two hands intertwined song.

Khuntoria has many fans, do they still keep in sail? 

• Like 2

Just now, yun84 said:

By the way, is there any shipper foorum who keep to sail after years?

Taecgui is still active until today. They are already on their second forum. I visit there from time to time and post updates too. 

Khunturia forum not that active. Though there are still posts most for Victoria. They are still on their 1194 page hehe. 

You can also watch Real 2PM show when they celebrated Khun's birthday. Jun k teasing him about the song and him spending his Wonderful days. Also during JYP nation interview in 2014 too, Yenny was teasing WY about getting married since he was talking about his picture with a baby.

• Like 3