[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

1 hour ago, Gerry58 said:

sy spotted with school 2013 friends

@chic-chic- how I wish yy will have photo shoot together- let's pray it happens 

Look at our Seyoung...she is such a tomboy with her cap worn like that.

@yun84 @kdaddict1 @kho39 This is what Wooyoung and Seyoung's pattern. They hang out out with friends between work or when they are on a break and visible in their friends' social media accounts. WY is completely out of it while Seyoung is semi active only..

• Like 6

Good morning everyone  :)

So nice the bm crew and cast get together- even Jang hyuk so busy also went, psd look so different-  dry simple, YHM still with blonde hair. 

Glad Sy is keeping in contact with everyone she has drama with 

• Like 6

@kho39 Hehe I've noticed that too. She's into oversized shirts and caps. I think she got those from someone after spending time with that person hahaha. 

@mfolly15 Welcome. I am so happy meeting another hottest in this forum. Please visit and post anytime. As @Gerry58 mentioned, we talk about WY, SY and even 2PM. :)

• Like 6

@mfolly15- wow all the way across the other side of the world. Love US, think we have a few YY shippers from US before but they are not so frequent now.  I am from tiny Singapore, the rest mostly from SE Asia, Australia. Cutie We all love 2pm, some bias are Taec, some junho etc but it's ok.

Feel free to browse through all the contributions from YY shippers. It's a bit quiet cos Sy just finished her drama and 2pm their concerts so to pass time we chit chat among ourselves or read fanfic. U can post anything 2pm cos we love and support all members 

Cutie wy 

• Like 3

Dear YY Nation, 

thank you all for coming into my life. You made my life colorful. I was really lonely before I boarded this ship, now I can see that everyday there's additional members coming in, whether new or inactive, let's all keep this sailing...I know this will be fun. I hope all this delulu gets to YY couple.

• Like 5

Hi @mfolly15 Welcome! And we love 2PM here. Our friends from US started this forum, though they are are no longer that active but I'm sure they are quietly lurking when not too busy with life. Your from California, big state. My brother lives in Van Nuys...went to visit him two years ago. Only managed to go to Solvang, Santa Barbara and San Francisco.

@kdaddict1 that's so sweet:wub: We are more than happy to have you here. Being a shipper is difficult when you don't have others to interact with now you are no longer alone:)

Yes, I do notice that Seyoung's fashion is very similar to Wooyoung. Oh well, isn't she a 2PM fan too? Without stating the obvious,her bias of course is we know who:D. This guys who was 'someone's bf' turned 'no gf' definitely rubbed it on to someone...

Considering how bad BM was handled by KBS, it's really good to see that they kept in touch and the friendship continued.

Off topic: Park Sodam seem to have really suffered backlash career wise? (Correct me if I'm wrong here...) because after BM and C&4K, she has been very quiet..

• Like 6

Good morning YY Nation 

@kdaddict1- it's a pleasure having u here cos we need more members else this forum is very quiet. Shipping must have patience cos we normally wait around for news. I only been to San Francisco, Las Vegas, surrounding areas like the wine country. 2 years ago did the New York, Washington, Canada stretch. 

@standingtallyy- sy posted that it's one year anniversary for bm- so fast time flies.

Psd 2nd drama after bm was Cinderella, the rating was bad too. Maybe that's why she is taking a long break, she may go back to movies since viewers for dramas are more critical and vocal. 

Still waiting for Sy's news, saw her ex colleague who played her sis in law in GD appearing in running man, wish sy can go on that variety cos now it is mostly visiting countries like Mongolia and Japan not so much running around. Quite fun actually cos they get to travel, eat and visit places of interest. They went to haunted house and the girl cried like crazy, don't find it so scary cos they have cameraman with them, the ghosts just men in white with painted faces 

• Like 4

@Gerry58 we're from nj usa, but the family decided not to push thru with our citizenship, left & settled back in the Phils. I've been in the clothing/fashion business (designing & styling) that is why I'm hooked into Korean-japanese fashion & drama as well. It's so addicting that I can't be away from my phone & when I'm driving, I had this EarPods with me listenIng to kpop music. This is crazy! Now, this soompi thing. I'm so embarrassed to say I'm already neglecting my work. Well I'm just taking it slow. When I decided to make a comeback, doing my dream again, I would expand my business to Korea. 

Guys for now, let's keep the our ship sailing! 

• Like 5