[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

26 minutes ago, chic-chic said:

@kdaddict1 WGM has always been a platform for rookie actress and idols to gain more fans. Most of the time WGM is the first variety that rookie actress can join. For idols this show is a way for them to remove gay and dating rumors. This is also a way for their companies to market idols  as ideal boyfriend for fans. 

For YY, we can see that SY really gained a lot of fans after WGM. Most people at first reacted that WY joined WGM because he just ended his relationship with his gf. Before he joined WGM rumors of non celebrity gf surfaced. 

However, I believe what  WY and SY had agreed on during their first episode to treat the show with sincerity is true. 

Also if couples who joined WGM did not enter to a romantic relationship, they remained  as good friends or maintain a good relationship. Take for example Teuksora, Adam Couple and Kangji couple, Heepuff, Hongmina and Taecgui. They have been in contact and remained good friends and freely talk about each other. 

I agree since there are no dating news of SY and WY individually I still have hopes in this ship. We can delulu anytime in this ship. If they did not date I believe like the other couples they remained as good friends. Though we delulu here,  we can still accept the reality. We'll just becomes fans of them individually. 

I  just knew that..

That's the explanation why I felt that Wy and Sy's gesture changed after the show run several eps.

I still like Wooyoung and Seyoung, even they're not a couple.

They have good personality and talent in their respective fields.

I'm a new fans of Korean entertainment., do not have much information about it.

Thank you friends...

• Like 5

Good morning YY Nation 

@yun84 - I love traveling esp to different parts to see the world and try different cuisines. Went Bandung a few years ago, nice cool weather. We chartered a taxi which takes us up to the mountains and various factory outlets for shopping. Love Indonesian food and massage  :wub:

@chic-chic- think khun and wy are the only 2 who has dating rumors right? Recent talk about 2pm dating, I think these 2 are the ones cos the rest are too busy

Sy finally posted- beautiful view of Han river- she must have gone there- maybe walking at night, very romantic. Hmmm wondering whether someone accompany her? 

• Like 7

@Gerry58 Yes among 2 PM members only WY and Khun had dating rumors. Khun was confirmed with Tiffany but WY it seems it was just a talk from netizens. 

Wow SY always go to Han River. I think she posted another pic before. It was also at night. Hmmmm. Why does she always go there? Does she live near the place  or is she with someone having a date hahaha. I think Han River is where celebrities usually have a date hahaha. 

My delulu. Someone, after his radio program accompanied her to take a walk hahaha. 

• Like 5

54 minutes ago, chic-chic said:

@Gerry58 Yes among 2 PM members only WY and Khun had dating rumors. Khun was confirmed with Tiffany but WY it seems it was just a talk from netizens. 

Wow SY always go to Han River. I think she posted another pic before. It was also at night. Hmmmm. Why does she always go there? Does she live near the place  or is she with someone having a date hahaha. I think Han River is where celebrities usually have a date hahaha. 

My delulu. Someone, after his radio program accompanied her to take a walk hahaha. 

Hope so too. Let our minds meet.-kdaddict

• Like 3

Read that place is popular with lovers and celebs. Don't think sy will be alone. Whoever going Korea can check it out. Looks beautiful and romantic  :)

@chic-chic- just read there will be a new travel variety show hosted by idols (not so famous), think they must have copied our idea for one with YY couple 

here's video of wy, even though we don't understand, can listen to his voice 

• Like 2

Wow wy has a varied taste in music just looking at his selection of LP. His house must be huge to house so many since he still buying them

Sy is so quiet, Wish can see her in variety shows while waiting for her next project 

• Like 4

WY can open a cafe with his collections of his LPs in the future. For sure he had spent a fortune for his collection since LPs are expensive especially the classic ones. For sure the LP version of gentleman's games is his idea.

I also wants SY to guest in a variety show while waiting for another drama. 

• Like 4