[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

5 hours ago, chic-chic said:

@kdaddict1 Thanks for posting. Yes you are right it's been three years that they parted ways and there were no developments about the real status about them, This is also the main reason why many already left this forum. WY may have said they lost contact just after the show but SY said they contacted each other from time to time. WGM is made to entertain us fans or maybe fool us however I still believe the feelings shown by both WY and SY were genuine. SY said doing WGM was the hardest for her because she was her own self. WY too treat the show with honesty. I can't forget what they have said when the show ended. 

“If I look at him in the eye, it’s like the feelings that I couldn’t bear to express is being found out. So those feelings got accumulated and at some point it already exceeded the limit but I kept pretending like I don’t like him.”

“I have no pride in front of the person I love. That person is you, without change,” 

I won't lose hope until each of them will confirm they are with a different person. Ship still sailing. :wub::)

I don't know why korean fans do these things, idols have feelings too, but I understand that these things are part of idol's arrangement with their agencies.  (Just wondering why can Taeyang date openly?) I just wish they'll do drama together. Thank you everyone for welcoming me on board! Btw, SY's birthday song, was it ever recorded? It may be asked previously but May I know the title of that song she played?

Edited by kdaddict1
  • Like 4

@kdaddict1- happy to have more people to chit chat. I think for Taeyang, he is one of the rare few. He is rich and famous enough not to worry about losing fans, moreover his actress gf sacrifice her career. She didn't take on many dramas except photoshoots & 1 movie -only now more active cos he is enlisting soon. Don't think sy will give up acting, she says she wants to act till she is old. Anyway an open relationship still always under scrutiny, everywhere they go they get photographed, think only when they are married the press will stop. I read DSW was photographed by Dispatch in 2015, they followed him and now they release it- 2 years later. So imagine how many celebs being followed. 

Saw variety show- I live alone, the idols just walking, the fans straight away whip up their hp and just take photos, keep following, never ask permission. Very weird they so fascinated. In my country, I can't be bothered. We encountered celebs in restaurants,  we just glance at what they were wearing and we carry on eating. Then my hubby and I will just say he is still very handsome.  :)

Wy and sy in a drama? How I wish but wy not keen in acting. Maybe Taec or Chansung with sy- higher probability. Both wy and sy can do variety shows like travel or food.

Sy's birthday song? The one in her fan meeting?

She sang 2 songs - heart and shall we dance. U can watch on YouTube 

• Like 4

On 9/6/2017 at 5:41 AM, chic-chic said:

@kdaddict1 Thanks for posting. Yes you are right it's been three years that they parted ways and there were no developments about the real status about them, This is also the main reason why many already left this forum. WY may have said they lost contact just after the show but SY said they contacted each other from time to time. WGM is made to entertain us fans or maybe fool us however I still believe the feelings shown by both WY and SY were genuine. SY said doing WGM was the hardest for her because she was her own self. WY too treat the show with honesty. I can't forget what they have said when the show ended. 

“If I look at him in the eye, it’s like the feelings that I couldn’t bear to express is being found out. So those feelings got accumulated and at some point it already exceeded the limit but I kept pretending like I don’t like him.”

“I have no pride in front of the person I love. That person is you, without change,” 

I won't lose hope until each of them will confirm they are with a different person. Ship still sailing. :wub::)

@chic-chic Let's make high five :D 

We think the same.

Until each of them confirm with different person or they confirm to get married as our hope, the ship's still sailing.

I saw Sy interview for showbiz korea, the interviewer mentioned Wy when she asked Sy opinion about doing duet.

Here the link :

Just looked at her face, she covered her face and then smiled. Immediately I remembered the scene when Wy and Sy divorced, Sy covered her face with the card.

It's naturally Sy reaction to hide her feeling (correct me if I'm wrong).

Maybe it didn't mean anything..

But for me, she looked embarrassed.

Anyway,join in this ship, makes me happy,:wub:

• Like 5

I wonder what happens in between takes. Like. Do they really sleep side by side? Or after the shoot, they the set & go home? I have read from this forum, wgm couples are not allowed to see each other off camera except when doing the shows but they can always call & text each other. How true is it? Anyone?

• Like 3

@kdaddict1yes they can text and call each other. Remember after making bracelets, wy and sy exchange phone numbers. When Jinwoon met them after teaching sy driving, wy was complaining that sy took very long to reply him. As for sleeping together, not sure whether they spend the nights together. Maybe not I think. 

Welcome- so u from Philippines? So far u are the 1st I encountered here. Most of us from nearby- Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Australia etc.  I am from Singapore but have relatives all over the world - my family pretty cosmopolitan :lol:

Finally found wy's song list - anything interesting about his choice? 

• Like 4

12 hours ago, yun84 said:

@chic-chic Let's make high five :D 

We think the same.

Until each of them confirm with different person or they confirm to get married as our hope, the ship's still sailing.

I saw Sy interview for showbiz korea, the interviewer mentioned Wy when she asked Sy opinion about doing duet.

Here the link :

Just looked at her face, she covered her face and then smiled. Immediately I remembered the scene when Wy and Sy divorced, Sy covered her face with the card.

It's naturally Sy reaction to hide her feeling (correct me if I'm wrong).

Maybe it didn't mean anything..

But for me, she looked embarrassed.

Anyway,join in this ship, makes me happy,:wub:

YES. I LOVE THEM FOREVER. I ALWAYS HOPE THEY'RE IN LOVE BUT HAVE TO KEEP SECREET

• Like 4

Is this vid the latest? seems his happy being alone without Sy. While Sy had her hair grown longer, does it mean, she doesn't want to maintain to be the ideal type of woman wy wants her to be? Sigh sigh sigh...this is kinda frustrating. Hope one day they'll run into each other again.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Gerry58 said:

@kdaddict1yes they can text and call each other. Remember after making bracelets, wy and sy exchange phone numbers. When Jinwoon met them after teaching sy driving, wy was complaining that sy took very long to reply him. As for sleeping together, not sure whether they spend the nights together. Maybe not I think. 

Welcome- so u from Philippines? So far u are the 1st I encountered here. Most of us from nearby- Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Australia etc.  I am from Singapore but have relatives all over the world - my family pretty cosmopolitan :lol:

Finally found wy's song list - anything interesting about his choice? 

@Gerry58 Yes, of course Wy's choice is interesting.

Love song ==> "this song's for youuu", yes... You..:D

"uneasy" described him well, I guess..

Did he miss someone? (hallucination).

• Like 5

@Gerry58  

This is what I find interesting in WY's song choices - most are about LOVE. :wub:

Love song - Feeling of first meeting the person and being in love with that person

Hallucination - Sad song wanting a heartache to end. Wanting to go back from where it was and missing the memories of a person he loves.

Give U class - Saying how special someone is and not regretting if he's with that someone

Promise - Needing someone

Uneasy - Going apart with someone

CBWHTS - Wanting someone to comeback. Regretting letting go of a person

Angel - Falling with a girl's charm

I can't - Waiting for someone and can't stop thinking about someone's love. 

@kdaddict1  I am currently here in the Philippines. Kamusta? 

With Taeyang, YG doesn't want to announce it at first. However JYPE,  which is his girlfriend's company, asked YG to announce it. JYP felt there is nothing wrong announcing their relationship. After,  Taeyang openly talked about his girlfriend on interviews which was pretty sweet. It was revealed that one of his song is about her. Also VIPs/fans supported them which made the difference. 

I watched their episodes several times too and I can still feel their emotions. The last episode made me stay on this ship. It was just so sad it felt real. Sy's confession and their messages for each other written on the chair sealed everything.

Before, old WGM couples are not allowed to even contact each other because they want to show the feelings while filming. The PDs changed it and newer couples can contact each other just like WY and SY. This is because they wants to show that WGM couples can be real too. 

@yun84 The reaction of SY in that interview means something right. She was so happy and shy even hearing the thought of her and WY having another duet.So we'll continue with this ship until either of them is on a different relationship.

• Like 5

@kdaddict1- the vid of sy is very recent- this year when she was filming beautiful mind. She is still shy when wy was mentioned 

@chic-chic- ha ha I always thought u are Malaysian like @blame2pm. Glad u and kdaddict1 from same country :)

@Thuy LE- u from Vietnam right? Remember seeing u here 

@yun84- which country u from? 

i think I found wy. He is standing behind Jyp- still having blonde hair. Jackson is next to him 

• Like 4